No more intercourse

cucknorway

Mar 9, 2020
Hi all,

Married cuck, 34 from Norway. ( in the small children period of life )

I am looking for an experienced cuck to help me out a bit. My wife sees bulls around 10-15 times a year. They are the only ones allowed to cum inside here. Both her and me are happy with that but i want more. I want to pretty much stop penetrating her and only do outercourse etc.

We have played with it several times and it is quite a turn on for the both of us. One of us however allways give in to the temptation.

I believe that if we do this long enough she will eventually build up more desire for a steady or several steady bulls.

I truly hope you can help me/us fulfill this.

I would propose for you to jack off two or three times per day. Also do oral to her and make her cum every time while you cum jacking off while you lick her. This way you can try and escape from penetration and also keep the desire to a lower levels.
Make what you can to cum fast when you start heating up.
I had periods when I jacked too much and couldn't get it up when we started playing, she was very frustrated and did fuck more with her fuck buddies.
Another thing is to buy cock cage and leave the key at your workplace for example.
This way she will have bigger need to get penetration which you won't provide, ehich in turn could drive her to fuck more with the bulls.

Hi all,

I am looking for an experienced cuck to help me out a bit. My wife sees bulls around 10-15 times a year. They are the only ones allowed to cum inside here. Both her and me are happy with that but i want more. I want to pretty much stop penetrating her and only do outercourse etc.

We have played with it several times and it is quite a turn on for the both of us. One of us however allways give in to the temptation.

I believe that if we do this long enough she will eventually build up more desire for a steady or several steady bulls.

I understand your situation and mine was similar. We dealt with it by putting me in permanent chastity, my only sexual purpose being oral and very mild toilet and she increasing the frequency and number of bulls.
It has been successful for 15 years now.

She is not that into chastity, i am trying to get her to not fuck me, even when it is a long time between meetings with her bull. it is difficult tho, she allways wants it after she cums :( and she prefers to deny me my own orgasms. Any other tips ?

Try getting a big dildo and fucking her with that after she cums, you can satisfy her for an unlimited amount of time...

Reactions: 62rocco
Hi, i just wanted to give you all an update. We have found a pretty OK way to have sex with eachother without penetration until she can see and get filled by her bull again !
She lies on the prone bone position with a knee up to hear side. She then reaches down between her legs and grabs a hold of my dick. I then fuck her hand. This gives us the feeling of fucking. She thinks is super hot and says it makes it so much easier to ruin my orgasm. She just needs to let go :)

we feel we can do this for a very long time before she misses cock too much :D

New update. She has actually started teasing me about my size and have been sticking to either giving me a handjob ( now with 2 fingers ) or having me jerk off and ruin my own orgasm on her ass. I asked her this morning and said that it would be great to enter her. Her reply was that her pussy is not for her anymore. Kinda hot :)

• Haha
Reactions: Endowed-Master69
my wife stopped having intercourse with me some time ago, the only thing that she will do with me is watch while I jerk off

Reactions: owlcuck
Hi all,

Sounds like what you need is a specific kind of Bull, one who would be a regular. Look for a younger guy in your area- if you kind find one with some history, an inexperienced Bull could be quite helpful. Being able to train a bull how to please your wife In particular could lead to some pretty great results

Happy new year all :) a small update : we met up with our long time fuck buddy ( 3 years now, but unfrequent meetings, like 1 per month, less in covid 19 times ) on 1.jan and he fucked my wife and gave her a good and large creampie. The moans she makes are incredible when he is inside her. When they where done i was allowed to eat her out to clean her. After that she gave me a hand job while dirty talking how she was never going to fuck her again and that his cock was the only one deserving of fucking her ( she did this while he was present )
She got her period 2 days later

Love this :D

Any tips moving forward?

Reactions: Cuckcoupleforfun
Any tips moving forward?
Are toys out of the question? She can make you cum with out actually touching you using something like a fleshlight or something similar. You can even go into different positions to simulate sex.
To really tease you she could do a hands free orgasm by using a vibrator on your cock.

Reactions: owlcuck
Happy new year all :) a small update : we met up with our long time fuck buddy ( 3 years now, but unfrequent meetings, like 1 per month, less in covid 19 times ) on 1.jan and he fucked my wife and gave her a good and large creampie. The moans she makes are incredible when he is inside her. When they where done i was allowed to eat her out to clean her. After that she gave me a hand job while dirty talking how she was never going to fuck her again and that his cock was the only one deserving of fucking her ( she did this while he was present )
She got her period 2 days later

Love this :D

Any tips moving forward?
Seems like your well on your way !!

Happy new year guys yes I’m strongly getting the same as my wife however she still hasn’t said she’s been with a bull

Hi :) just a new status. Still no penetration for me, and she has made it clear that she will from now on only let her bull have per pussy. Her bull is travelling for work for the next 3 weeks so it will be a long time until she will feel a cock inside her again. She does not like dildoes/strapons/fingers. On top of that she has put a cage on me ( without me asking, i usually ask )

I have also licked her pussy 3 days in a row :)

Feel free to give tips on how to keep her on this track :)

xo

Thought i post another status :) still limited to handjobs and pussy licking. she is content in the long waits between when she meets her lover. We hope he will find to visit her soon tho :)