No turning back

KaelT

My first wife and I played a “game”. We were discussing which man had made it more obvious that he wanted to fuck her. The answer surprised even me. She told me that it had to be an elderly, ‘one man’ taxi owner/driver in the next village. The subject matter being unlikely to be important, was forgotten. About this time of year my wife spent the day at a town some 18 km away. It was going to be a long ‘day of buying presents and ‘window shopping’ & so having driven her there, I left her near a telephone kiosk. We agreed to meet later that evening at 8 pm and before driving off, I jotted down the phone number printed on a glass covered poster. It was at a time when phones were either in houses or kiosks on the street. but no mobile phones.

At 8pm, instead of picking her up, I phoned the kiosk and after a while, heard her voice. I asked if she could take a taxi home - perhaps the old man's taxi? She hesitated for quite a while until she finally asked me to give her moment. I waited until a short time after, our phone rang, it was my wife. She had phoned the old man but he was already booked and would be a while before he returned. I asked if she could wait for him and although she hesitated once again, told me that she would wait specifically for his cab.

Sitting and waiting in our house, I experienced all the emotions of a cuckold. I felt anxious, horny, jealous. I wanted her to have sex with the old man but the next moment didn’t. When it was finally obvious that I couldn’t go through with our idiotic game, I decided to bring her home and phoned the kiosk. But there was no answer. The drive to the kiosk took less than half an hour but when I got there, she’d already left - and I drove back home.

I phoned the taxi number but nobody answered. Getting back in the car, I even drove to his house less than 4 km away, but it was in darkness with no sign of a taxi. I went home and waited. It was 3 am when she arrived home. Where had she been & what had she done?

Her story,

On his way to a pre-booked hire, the old man had decided to drive to where she waited and explain to her why he couldn’t take her home. It was cold and he asked if she would rather wait until he returned or go with him to pick up the fare. Warmer than standing outside in December, she accepted his offer.

She sat in the passenger seat and they drove out of town, to where two men stood waiting outside a bar The men (she never said how old they were) climbed into the back seat and as they chatted, it soon became obvious that they were either regular clients or friends of the old man. They were in fact both.

Even when the taxi had stopped out side a bungalow, the three men continued to talk. As is so often told on here, she was invited in for a drink – and she accepted. She told me of how quickly she felt drunk, despite having had just. a few drinks.

She could later recall what happened that evening, but much of what she did remember was sketchy.. She felt drunk, behaved as if drunk but considering she’d drunk very little, should have been reasonably sober. She also admitted that she had been hornier than any time she could ever remember. According to her, she desperately wanted sex almost to the point of openly telling them to fuck her. Her wish came true and she remembered being repeatedly fucked and filled with cum - so much in fact that the old man complained that because of all the cum mixed with her juices, he could no longer even feel her cunt gripping his cock as he fucked her.

She was then 'face fucked', with cock after cock being sucked to completion As she sucked cock, the old man tried again to fuck her, only now doggie style, her arse still tight enough to grip his cock and make fucking her possible. She even admitted to wishing I was there, not to watch but to help them fuck her.

Given the time they had picked up the two men to when she arrived back home, the three of them must have fucked her for almost four hours.

The old man drove her home and as she stepped out of the car he told her that “if she ever told anyone what happened, they would all deny it”. A strange thing to say?
Unfortunately, before lying naked beside me and telling me what had happened, she had gone to the bathroom and showered and so the scent was one of soap and not cum.

Last edited:
Great story.

Thanks. All true. Although the language used was not what is usual on this site, it was how she told it & to use "pussy" instead of 'cunt' wouldn't have been true to how she told it.. Perhaps cucks’ out there will understand about constantly changing emotions. When she wasn't at the kiosk, I was frantic - hence the visit to his house. The fear of putting everything you hold precious on the line – frightening. And yet, if I could could go back in time, I wouldn’t change a moment.

Reactions: Xxzz101