Not sure if I am turned on or mad

athome

Since covid started my wife hasn't been playing she has had a couple of hockups with her former FWB but hasn't wanted to look for new men. Before she always used condoms the first tim she fucked a new guy and if he got a second chance it would be bareback. I have been working away for a fue monthsand coming home Friday night the weekend before last on Saturday morning I noticed a used condom packet on her bed side table I looked in her draw and found a pack of 10 large fitting condoms with just one missing, I left it all as I found it then that night she had got rid of the everdance I ask her if she could play up for me during the week and hockup with someone but she told me she wasn't interested. This weekend just gone I looked and the box of condoms was gone and in her bin under the dresser was four empty condom rapers one the brand she had two regular or another brand and one plane with no brand or size on it, I looked for used ones in the bathroom bin but nothing I looked everywhere for the box she had had but found nothing. That night I asked if she could find a guy and Cuck me and told her I would take anything I could get just knowing she was having sex would turn me on. She got made and again told me she wasn't interested. I am so turned on thinking she is being fucked by atheist three different men last week.

Since covid started my wife hasn't been playing she has had a couple of hockups with her former FWB but hasn't wanted to look for new men. Before she always used condoms the first tim she fucked a new guy and if he got a second chance it would be bareback. I have been working away for a fue monthsand coming home Friday night the weekend before last on Saturday morning I noticed a used condom packet on her bed side table I looked in her draw and found a pack of 10 large fitting condoms with just one missing, I left it all as I found it then that night she had got rid of the everdance I ask her if she could play up for me during the week and hockup with someone but she told me she wasn't interested. This weekend just gone I looked and the box of condoms was gone and in her bin under the dresser was four empty condom rapers one the brand she had two regular or another brand and one plane with no brand or size on it, I looked for used ones in the bathroom bin but nothing I looked everywhere for the box she had had but found nothing. That night I asked if she could find a guy and Cuck me and told her I would take anything I could get just knowing she was having sex would turn me on. She got made and again told me she wasn't interested. I am so turned on thinking she is being fucked by atheist three different men last week.
Smart wife

We should chat

If she is denying its then the lying is the issue. I have been there with an ex who cucked me.
My wife I believe was looking and meeting guys before Covid hit. I don't mind just wish she would say what she wants. She denied everything again it's the lying means you can't trust her, and she has her own agenda.

Reactions: chip60
If she is denying its then the lying is the issue. I have been there with an ex who cucked me.
My wife I believe was looking and meeting guys before Covid hit. I don't mind just wish she would say what she wants. She denied everything again it's the lying means you can't trust her, and she has her own agenda.
Unfortunately once the lie is told there's no going back, 'you die with the lie'

leave her alone, if she wants she will tell you, if it doesn't mean she likes to cheat on you, rejoice anyway because she fucks with others
I did this but keep finding everdance. This morning we had a fight over nothing and I brought up that she has been cheating on me she came clean that she has been fucking her ex and his friends every Thursday. She didn't tell me because I hate him because of the way he treated her when they were together and after. They had been getting along because they have a daughter together with health problems. I am mad because of who she did it with she told me the names of four of his mates he has had her fuck. She left and I don't know where she is. Before she stopped playing she could fuck anyone she wanted and I loved it I didn't think she would want him and I don't know why she would he is older then her and not that attractive.

I did this but keep finding everdance. This morning we had a fight over nothing and I brought up that she has been cheating on me she came clean that she has been fucking her ex and his friends every Thursday. She didn't tell me because I hate him because of the way he treated her when they were together and after. They had been getting along because they have a daughter together with health problems. I am mad because of who she did it with she told me the names of four of his mates he has had her fuck. She left and I don't know where she is. Before she stopped playing she could fuck anyone she wanted and I loved it I didn't think she would want him and I don't know why she would he is older then her and not that attractive.
She probably ran to the ex. If he's been fucking her and sharing her, she most likely headed straight to him after your fight. He's going to console her with his cock, in all her holes. Might even set up a gangbang to really take her mind off things.

She probably ran to the ex. If he's been fucking her and sharing her, she most likely headed straight to him after your fight. He's going to console her with his cock, in all her holes. Might even set up a gangbang to really take her mind off things.
I don't know where his house is and she isn't answering her phone. And she has been fucking them in our house not sure why they cant go to his place. I feel humiliated because seven or more people know what is going on but at the same time it's a turn on, I am only mad because of who it is.

Reactions: pirahna104