Not sure what to think

So, having had this fantasy for quite some time, and dropping the odd hint here and there, but getting nowhere, we've just gone through quite a rough patch.
We rarely have sex, and I'd picked up on her recently becoming friends with some new men, part of a club she's started attending with her parents, and which has involved a couple of weekends away, without me. I may, or may not, have got it wrong, still not sure. Anyway, I asked her if she'd cheated on me, which she denied. But then had a text which said, "I haven't cheated but you can hardly blame me if i do" and later, "if we carry on like this, I may as well go and find someone to fuck".

Now, to me, that reads as if she is starting to think about it, and an inkling she may want to do it.

Thoughts?

I think you're right. She's thinking about it. So if you keep encouraging her, there's a good chance she will do it.
I hinted my wife for quite some time, then she started hinting too. Not long after that, she found a lover

Reactions: Rem503
So, a little update. She is going to an event with her parents and this club this weekend. While we were round her parents earlier, I was out of the room but could hear them discussing the weekend. Her parents said they'd booked their hotel room, and asked if she'd booked hers, and she replied no, as she's going to stay on the camp site with (didn't catch his name) and sleep in his tent!

I've just managed to have a quick look at her phone, I think I can safely say this is happening. Messages back and forth between them, pics been sent and received, he looks to be a lot bigger than me, which she's commented about, telling him he's got a nice cock, definitely bigger than me and that she can't wait for them to fuck. He's said to her she won't want me afterwards, and she's told him she already doesn't want me, telling him how she doesn't enjoy sex with me, and hasn't had a good fuck for a long time. Also telling him she came off contraception ages ago as there was no point taking it so they need to be careful, him asking if she wants him to use condoms and her saying no, just cum in me and she'll get emergency contraception.

I doubt she'll leave, she has too much to lose as well, not that I'm being big headed.
I am only reading what you wrote and especially the first things you wrote show that she really doesn’t but we only know what you tell us. There is a reason a few of the comments noted getting your house in order before moving to any kind of LS choices.

One thing I have thought of very positively is how much I realized I needed to be a more loving, trusting and caring husband who is building communication and trust if we are even going to fantasize and consider anything in the LS.

Reactions: btweets
Were you aroused reading the messages on her phone? Knowing she returned full of his seed. Will you speak to her about it, saying you wanted it? Did you check her laundry for a mess? Oh, and how has she behaved?
Yes, very aroused reading her messages. She hasn't returned yet, she is away right now, left yesterday morning and haven't heard from her since she left. Have tried ringing and sent messages but no reply.

You’re definitely on the verge of losing her!! You said she has too much to lose and wouldn’t leave. What exactly does she have to lose?? It greatly depends on what that is for her not to take off with this new guy, especially if she thinks he’s a great fuck! So depending on what it is therefore will decide that even if you two, which from her alone, are clearly and obviously not doing well together, have an almost too easy of an opportunity to get her into the lifestyle, just not in the traditional way that is recommended, but that doesn’t necessarily mean that you can’t make what works the best for both of you!! I would recommend and continue getting as much information as you possibly can about this weekend before confronting her about it!! Looking forward to hearing what you are able to find out!!!!

Reactions: curioushusband0
It sounded as though her main complaint was about sex, not the situation generally, and she doesn't yet know she can have both if she wants. Indeed that he was pushing her that way by denying her sex, although it seems it wasn't great for her before anyway. Now she's got that cock she craved, and original poster gets his fantasy as reality.
I was in a similar situation as the other guy here and she cheated her hubby with me at first, but he had been checking her underwear (!) and found a load. Turned out he'd had a similar fantasy, every time she went out with the girls he checked, and finally got what he'd wanted, so in the end she stayed with hubby but came for sex with me.
One difference is that she went back on the pill first, because she wanted me to fuck her bare and cum in her the first time without risk. It's interesting that this girl is even more desperate for that cock, but equally wants to feel that new seed in her.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: btweets