'Not the sort of woman that can have orgasms' - Fucking loose bitch

Trevgreen

Jun 29, 2019
My mate sent me this. My wife in the thong that I fucking bought her. I've been trying to chat her into cuckolding me but she has never agreed to it. Says it's my fantasy not hers.
I told my mate that I was trying to get her to cuck me. His jaw hit the floor. Then he laughed and said 'I will fuck the shit out of her.' I ignored that. Two days later he sent me this.
He said she couldn't get her jeans off fast enough. She has literally never made a sound when we have sex. I didn't think she liked sex much. She told me she is 'not that type of woman that can have orgasms'.
Please login or become a member to view

Last edited:
Looks to me like she is flicking her clit whilst he fucks her, never mind not having orgasms, she sounds like she was desperate for it.

Don't let on like you know....and get your friend to pass her around amongst all of his friends, and those friends can pass her among their friends....etc. Get them all to send you pics. My wife tells everyone she fucks to tell their friends about her, and she has gotten tons of extra cock that way!

My mate sent me this. My wife in the thong that I fucking bought her. I've been trying to chat her into cuckolding me but she has never agreed to it. Says it's my fantasy not hers.
I told my mate that I was trying to get her to cuck me. His jaw hit the floor. Then he laughed and said 'I will fuck the shit out of her.' I ignored that. Two days later he sent me this.
He said she couldn't get her jeans off fast enough. She has literally never made a sound when we have sex. I didn't think she liked sex much. She told me she is 'not that type of woman that can have orgasms'.
Please login or become a member to view
music to my ears

Don't let on like you know....and get your friend to pass her around amongst all of his friends, and those friends can pass her among their friends....etc. Get them all to send you pics. My wife tells everyone she fucks to tell their friends about her, and she has gotten tons of extra cock that way!

OMG!! I got sent this now by a guy that we hardly know. Ashamed to say that I have masturbated over it but now i feel sick. Something about the fact that she is naked with this guy really disturbs me.

I am not liking this!

I don't want her passed around town. I had something more discreet in mind. She is more classy.

Look they have all been trying to fuck her and humiliate me by sending me clips of them dogging her and calling her offensive things. This is the third one that I have received. Hotwifing was not meant to be like this. I am not even being involved. She has stopped having sex with me altogether. WTF am I supposed to do now?

Dirty Bitch

Reactions: simonward
Look they have all been trying to fuck her and humiliate me by sending me clips of them dogging her and calling her offensive things. This is the third one that I have received. Hotwifing was not meant to be like this. I am not even being involved. She has stopped having sex with me altogether. WTF am I supposed to do now?

Dirty Bitch
Your life will not be the same.
You have a fork ahead

Dirty Bitch
You've got your hands full. Talk to her, don't hold back, you've got to get it out into the open with her and have a resolution - for her sake, for your sake.

If you can prove she's your wife then Brigitte will happily join in the sexfest and fuck along with her.
If you can't then we'll put this thread down to just another full of shit fake fantasy.

Over to you sport.............

While you're thinking about that, here's a real GIF of a real wife really getting fucked by a real friend...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: slutplay