Nothing

My wife was in a group web chat with five of her girlfriends tonight do to the whole isolation thing. They were all drinking and chatting and I could here that my wife was getting pretty drunk.i was up stairs in our room playing with my tiny dicklet and fucking myself with my wife’s dildo. I also was drinking and really horny. So I walked downstairs naked with my 3” micro penis sticking straight out. My wife starting cracking up and turned her tablet right at me so all her friends could see me.it was total silence for a second. Then they all started laughing really hard. A couple of her friends were saying ,Wow look how tiny it is.oh my god that’s so small. I was really turned on and my tiny dick was rock hard. My wife said to her friends, now you guys no why right. That could only mean to me that she’s fucking another guy. Witch made me even more exited. I went back up stairs and stroked my dicklet thinking about her friends seeing my micro penis and telling everyone. I came so hard and ate every last drop fantasying that they were watching. I had to carry my wife upstairs she got so drunk. I‘m wondering if she’ll even remember. I know her friends will never forget. View attachment 369123View attachment 369124View attachment 369125
That's big toy! Wifey must enjoy it

My wife was in a group web chat with five of her girlfriends tonight do to the whole isolation thing. They were all drinking and chatting and I could here that my wife was getting pretty drunk.i was up stairs in our room playing with my tiny dicklet and fucking myself with my wife’s dildo. I also was drinking and really horny. So I walked downstairs naked with my 3” micro penis sticking straight out. My wife starting cracking up and turned her tablet right at me so all her friends could see me.it was total silence for a second. Then they all started laughing really hard. A couple of her friends were saying ,Wow look how tiny it is.oh my god that’s so small. I was really turned on and my tiny dick was rock hard. My wife said to her friends, now you guys no why right. That could only mean to me that she’s fucking another guy. Witch made me even more exited. I went back up stairs and stroked my dicklet thinking about her friends seeing my micro penis and telling everyone. I came so hard and ate every last drop fantasying that they were watching. I had to carry my wife upstairs she got so drunk. I‘m wondering if she’ll even remember. I know her friends will never forget. View attachment 369123View attachment 369124View attachment 369125
Awesome!! Your wife is awesome!! Wpuld love to have a group of women humiliate and laugh at my dicklet.

Attachments

• 20200329_164146.jpg
    20200329_164146.jpg
    422.5 KB · Views: 11
  • Haha
Reactions: compassionatedom
Be proud my friends, have a friend, well he past away last year, that got his cock and balls shot off in Nam. So be proud of what you got, some don''t have it.
Man with three inch penis was ask, who do you plan to please with that little thing? He said, "Me"!

Those photos bring back memories - my Dad was only 3 1/2 inches fully hard on a good day. He said that his "shortcoming" was one of the reasons that he wanted Mom to get all the big cock she could, of course he loved to watch and photo if allowed, which was most of the time. He was also bi.

Reactions: naturalcucky