Noticing the little things (pun intended)!

coastalkid

Male
Gold
From
CA, US
My wife knows I'd like her to experience a big cock. She's still firmly in the "never gonna happen" camp. This last year we've been dealing with a bunch of family related problems that have invaded our privacy and as a consequence our sex lives. We finally got an opportunity to get away to our vacation home for a couple of days.

We had some wonderful sex. She was more vocal than normal. As I was going down on her she moaned and said things like, "So good!" and "You'll always be my pussy licker". She teased me about missing all her "neighborhood friends" and how she has had to settle for my "little cock". It's all just fantasy talk but for her it's a big step to vocalize it (another small step).

Unfortunately we had to return to our obligations. Our vacation home is a two and a half hour drive. We were listening to the radio and song came one that had a line in it that said, "What were you thinkin' 'bout last night?" My wife immediately (it seemed almost like a reflex) responded with, "Big guys with big cocks!" and then reached over and squeezed my jeans covered cock and grinned a mischievous grin.

While she says, "never gonna happen", it's clear that she has those thoughts tumbling around in her head. I've learned to recognize and appreciate the "little victories". Even if it "never happens" at least she's warmed up to the teasing part and making it more fun. I know it's not much compared to others here but it's welcome progress to me.