NRI Bull in vacation to India (Delhi and Middle India)

MeAndUrWife

Male
Verified
Jun 18, 2020
Freiburg im Breisgau
spam
Hello All,

I am 32 and a real life Bull/Wifelover in the lifestyle for 5+ years. I am traveling for month long vacation in India and mostly be staying in Delhi and have plan to visit few places in middle India.

I am writing this post to see if there any Couple interested to meet up and enjoy the erotica this lifestyle has to offer.

I am experienced enough to see when things are going to work out and when don't. So only serious couples should write me here.
I normally avoid meeting first timer couples as they are mostly clueless and don't know what to expect out of it. So, I would only meet first timers if you both are 120% sure and committed for a date without a mm of doubt/hesitation. All that required from your side is to have enough courage to arrange a date and meet, I will be talking over from there and might "guide" you slowly in the lifestyle.

I am definitely not looking for couple where you are not able to convince your partner and it's just your fantasy now.

So far I met couples for:
- Normal Threesome
- Hotwifing
- Cuckolding (Normal to Hardcore)

Age is really not a criteria for me as long the mental comfort and chemistry is there. I give more importance to mental comfort and non-pushy situation.

If you are in the Hub, then you can check out my profile and might wanna see reviews.

I am quite open for steady exploration so it would be a bonus if you also visit Europe as I could host you at my place later whenever you both are here and can continue our exploration.

Let's meet up and continue making life full of joy and more colourful.