Nude beaches

We have been to more than 90 clothing-optional resorts and beaches coast to coast and in Hawaii -- and we'd recommend it to anyone. We'll be down on Haulover Beach in about a week and can't wait! We'll also be at Paradise Lakes north of Tampa the last two weeks of October. If anybody wants to meet us at either place, we're game!

As for the parking situation at Haulover, there as point a couple of years ago when a great deal of the parking lot was closed because of construction of new marina facilities. The last time were down there -- about a year ago -- the construction was over and we had absolutely no problem finding parking.

I have to correct my previous info, which was current as of last fall. No, construction is continuing in the marina area of Haulover Park, and a huge section of parking is now shut down toward the north end of the park directly across from the clothing-optional beach. So it's still a mess and best approached with an Uber or Lyft.

I did a shoot today for a bikini calendar out at the lake where we used to spend so much time when we were younger. Unfortunately, the beach is long gone, half mile or more from the water now, and the beach that was left was just rocks. Still, my husband and I had a sexy time visiting ghosts of our newlywed years and my (our) cheating past at the lake. It was so erotic. I can relate some of the conversation but I'll probably start a new thread to do it. As you know, even if a beach isn't a nude beach, if I'm on it, it's going to become one! Who wants me to start a thread and show a few of the fun pics and relate some stories? Is it worth it?

View attachment 1651113

View attachment 1651109
Most definitely would love to see more of your sexy body and hear about your hot sexy Adventures

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
hi from south hampton ny my husband and i go to many i love to be nude not shy and like exhibitionism we go to clubs in the city you can dress with very little on open room sex very exciting to me i am bi he is not i like watching a guy jerk off as he looks at me that is exciting and safe,
More than happy for you to watch me jerk off to u if u like😜

hi from south hampton ny my husband and i go to many i love to be nude not shy and like exhibitionism we go to clubs in the city you can dress with very little on open room sex very exciting to me i am bi he is not i like watching a guy jerk off as he looks at me that is exciting and safe,
We're from Queens and have been looking for a nude beach on Long Island. Any suggestions?