Nude beaches

Has anyone been to a nude beach with their significant other?
My wife used to go when she was younger I would tell me about it. She has shown interest in going again
My wife went to a nudist hot spring when she was young, like, a young teenager, with her mom. She said a grown man struck up a conversation with her, then lured her to a secluded spot and started jerking off in front of her

All shapes and sizes!

There are nude beaches where people are spread out over a big area, and others where people are more closely packed together.

So, if you are genuinely shy, you could dip your toe in at one of the more remote beaches. But if you want to see and be seen then city beaches are best.

And if you want to chat and get to know people then resorts or clubs would be the easiest route.
Always wanted to dip my toe at a nude beach - are there any in Scotland? Maybe missed the oat weather wise for 2023, lol. Sounds like you have a lot of experience?!

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Always wanted to dip my toe at a nude beach - are there any in Scotland? Maybe missed the oat weather wise for 2023, lol. Sounds like you have a lot of experience?!
There are a few scattered about. We have been to one, but the odds on is having a day free and it being sunny but not too windy aren't great! It's the wind that gets you!

Reactions: Gezmez2023