Nude in hotel

Silo322

Male
Jan 14, 2019
Bored in a hotel. Hanging out in the natural way haha. Window wide open with cock rock hard in plain sight. Slow establishment tonight.

Reactions: Myhotwife
Bored in a hotel. Hanging out in the natural way haha. Window wide open with cock rock hard in plain sight. Slow establishment tonight.
that is quite a ******** poor way for attracting attention, at the least it is creepy at the worst someone will complain to the cops

Well, I mean... I was on the 4th freaking floor. Unless someone with a drone or helicopter was passing by with binoculars, the only people going to see me are people intentionally looking in hotel windows for something to see haha.

If I was some hot chick with DD jugs being all voyeuristic he'd be like: I wish I was at the hotel so I could show you my old wrinkly dong and put it you haha.

**I shouldn't have to add this, but, I did hook up with two different women at the establishment as well. I'm capable of attracting attention in other ways. It's not like I'm running around in a robe flashing and angrily masturbating in front of people in the parking lot.

Last edited:
don't be a douche nozzle, when you post to an open forum you may get replies you don't like. deal with it

Yeah, I'll work on that. You keep working on whatever it is that you got going on. You chose to be rude first, remember? I'm done with ya. Move along bro.