Nude neighbor?

I posted this in another forum but I wanted your thoughts as well….
Anyone got a pic of their nude neighbor? This one was sent to me yesterday on accident after we were texting about t-giving. It was meant for his wife and accidentally sent it to me. He texted me immediately apologized up and down. I laughed at him told him no worries but before I erase it I’ll post it here so we can all laugh at him. He won’t see this but I will be laughing inside every time I see him. Lol.

Attachments

• IMG_1589.png
    IMG_1589.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 69
Anyone got a pic of their nude neighbor? This one was sent to me yesterday on accident after we were texting about t-giving. It was meant for his wife and accidentally sent it to me. He texted me immediately apologized up and down. I laughed at him told him no worries but before I erase it I’ll post it here so we can all laugh at him. He won’t see this but I will be laughing inside every time I see him. Lol.
That's funny on Saturday I was I thought I was texting my fuck buddy (Lets Fuck) but I actually sent it to my next door neighbor she lives with her daughters I was very lucky I was able to erase it no more than 30 seconds after I erased it she opened up my message all she saw was message removed so I just sent her another funny picture so scary

Yes a bit scary at the time that I received it. It took me a few moments to understand what it was and who it was actually meant for. I’m not sure if I should reply more to him or not about his nude body. I feel like I want to but what the hell should I say? Why do I keep looking at his picture?

Reactions: Rem503
That's funny on Saturday I was I thought I was texting my fuck buddy (Lets Fuck) but I actually sent it to my next door neighbor she lives with her daughters I was very lucky I was able to erase it no more than 30 seconds after I erased it she opened up my message all she saw was message removed so I just sent her another funny picture so scary
Just out of curiosity what did you say to her?

You cant undo nude accidental texts.