Nude sauna with wife

Keener

Male
I took my wife to nude sauna. I shaved her pussy hair before going with scissors to make her pussy visible. In the nude sauna, we went to the sauna room nude with our towels. There were other men in the room we sat together for sometime. Then she just dropped the towel on her own without telling me anything, she was nude in her beautiful glory in front of everyone.

Her 34 C boobs were all out. Her pink nipples were out there for all men to see, they were all staring at her at this moment. Her legs were slightly open and men opposite to her had a good view of her pussy, her pink pussy lips were open were out in glory for all to see. I removed my towel as well. I was excited and ashamed at the same time. Excited that my wife was totally nude for all to see but also little ashamed and wanting to cover her. We sat there together for 30 minutes. She later confessed she looked at other men’s dick. I walked out alone and went to the pool for a swim. Some 15-20 minutes later I saw in the pool, and she came to the pool area without any thread on her body, walking all nude, her tits, ass and pussy on full display for all to see in the pool area. I told her she looked amazing. I wonder what happened when she was all alone with other men !

After the pool we visited the steam room. The steam room is very wet, the bench are very wet. We took our towels off and went into the steam room. As she entered the steam room nude, her supple tits juggling around she caught the eye of a big muscular man who was lying down. You could see his eyes following her big boobs and pink nipples. Both us sat down opposite to him and my wife stared at his muscular chest and opened her legs and told me it was really hot in steam room she needs to have her body open. In the haze of the steam room you could look at them each other. Fortunately for me another with really huge came in the steam room. I looked at her boobs and how sweat rolled down her boobs while my wife had her please staring as well. She mentioned later to me that she really liked the big muscular man's chest. The regular crowd soon entered the steam room following my wife around. I am sure they were searching for her in the sauna.

We left the steam room and she decided to take an open shower. Everyone from the steam room also decided to leave. There was a small crowd near the shower all waiting to take a shower. They were all watching my wife rub shampoo in her hair with water falling on her tits and ass. When my wife would bent over a little you could see her pussy from behind. I was really trying to control my boner. The muscular guy stared at her ass for a long time. I also staring at the other women rubbing soap on her boobs. Since there were two women and lot more men, women were getting a lot of attention.

My wife decided to put her robe back and decide to read her book near the pool on a recliner. I decide to leave her went to check out other floors. When I returned after 30 minutes or so, she not sitting by the pool. I was wondering were she could be, I looked around for her for sometime and finally found her in the sauna room with 3-4 men sitting very closely to her. Her towel on the bench and she was sitting nude with legs open, you could see her pussy from entrance of the sauna room. The other men were sitting very close to her with their dicks hanging out. There was no space to sit next to her, I had to sit on the other side and see her surrounded with other men for full sauna session. It was hot to see how their arms were so close to her boobs. Sometimes they would look in the direction of her opened legs. Those men were almost touching her with their eyes.

After we relaxed by the bar, we had a couple of cold drinks to relax. She mentioned to me how she has seen so many cocks that day, and told me mine was not as large as she had thought earlier. It was getting late in the evening and it was sauna's last opening hour. We went back to another room finally with some privacy. She opened her towel and lied down on the bench in her beautiful glowing body. Her legs opened and not even trying to hide her pussy. I could not resist and shot a huge cum load in my towel. I snuck a clicks of my wife lying nude on the bench for later.

Later we went home, I was so horny of watching her nude in front of other men all day. I removed her clothes and we went to the bed. After the sauna visit her body was so soft and glowing, it was amazing. I cupped her boobs and sucked her sweet nipples and she moaned slightly. I went down to kiss her stomach a little, which she really enjoys. I opened her legs and went to lick her pussy, her shaved pussy that was exposed all day. She was moaning loudly at this point and her pussy was really wet. I licked her cunt with tongue till was so hard. I pushed my hard cock in her and she moaned loudly. Then I moved to have her on top of me and she rocked so hard on my dick as I kissed her boobs. It was such a great feeling to think about all the men staring at my nude wife, sitting so close to her. I came inside her so much. That was one of our best sessions. Later I mentioned to her that I felt little jealous that so many men had seen her totally nude, she mentioned in a nonchalant manner that all can see her nude but I was the only one who could touch her and fuck her.

I have done a few nude saunas in Germany and Switzerland, normally nothing happens. However, once I got chatting to a young wife that was on her own while hubby was at a conference. The good thing about the steam room is that it is impossible to see what happens, but I do know that the wife left with a smile on her face.

Reactions: somos2conmuchos
Hot story. Mine has to be about my wife before we met she was very adventurous, still is. She was walking back from gym in London and a Range Rover stopped and asked if she wanted a lift. In anyones world it’s a no but she liked his demeanour and liked his assertiveness. She got in and they chatted about this and that and then he asked if she’d been to a sex party. She hadn’t so she asked more questions and he described how it worked, invitation only and elite. He said think about it. He would remain fully clothed and that he was a voyeur. He would make sure she was looked after. So a few days she mulled it over and then phoned him and agreed. The following Saturday he picked her up and checked her over asking her to show her panties and bra and approved of the bondage theme and crotch less element. He made her finger herself on the way over and gave her some coke to take the edge off as she was nervous. On arrival phones were collected and they entered the very grand Victorian villa. Lots and lots of people were enjoying each other’s company but three guys about 30 clocked her and beckoned her over. Her chaperone said enjoy yourself I’ll be near and you’ll be safe so push your boundaries. She went over said hello and one in particular she found very hot. He soon pulled her into him and started exploring her body. She was asked to pull her skirt up and they took it in turns to feel her pussy. She said she almost came at that part. She herself was encouraged to feel there hard cocks through their trousers. It hot quick so they invited her upstairs. They entered a big room with a huge bed, stood the foot and they started to undress her. She was fingered in her pussy and her arse and they were forceful. They face fucked her and held her neck tightly and then she was picked up and made to wrap her legs around the tall handsome one and she was fucked hard as he stood. The other two were feeling her tits and arse. She was then thrown on the bed and pinned down. She realised at this point that several people had also entered the room and started watching and directing the action with filthy and obscene words calling her a slut. The next half an hour she was fucked in every position and came a few times but her favourite bit was when handsome guy got her in the missionary. He had a big cock and she said the look of desire and passion on his dance made her so turned on. She sat up slightly using her arms and watched as his cock stretched her. She also looked across and so saw her chaperone still fully dressed stroking his cock in his pocket. The combination made her cum hard. When he’d finished with her she was told to go on all fours at the end of the bed and 5 other guys that had been watching all came on her tits, in her mouth, and face.

I have done a few nude saunas in Germany and Switzerland, normally nothing happens. However, once I got chatting to a young wife that was on her own while hubby was at a conference. The good thing about the steam room is that it is impossible to see what happens, but I do know that the wife left with a smile on her face.
what would you tell her?

Reactions: Rem503