Obsessive size queens

You have yourself a dominatrix and unicorn. Leash that slut and bring her home. Train her to please your wife and keep her to clean the house. Use her as a cum dumpster and put her husband in a cage. She's yours now

Reactions: thickwhitecock
You have yourself a dominatrix and unicorn. Leash that slut and bring her home. Train her to please your wife and keep her to clean the house. Use her as a cum dumpster and put her husband in a cage. She's yours now
Certainly a very hot idea. My wife thinks so too. She has said she won’t ever let her enjoy my girth but loves the way she lusts over it having felt it between her lips all those years ago behind her boyfriend’s back.

Make sure your wife uses the biggest strap on she can get and tells her all she gets it big dildos from her but can suck you off. Make sure this slut knows the ground rules. She will agree. Train her to clean your wife out after you fuck her as well. So much potential.

Yes I am very keen for her to clean up my wife’s beautiful little cunt. My wife wants this too.

she’s been in touch again and is asking for wanking videos again daily like she used to before she was married.

Congratulations. I'll restate, I am a bit envious. Hopefully the karma train will deliver at my station as well. LOL
Would be hot to “give” her to someone like you after me and my wife have finished with her. She is a size queen and her husband clearly doesn’t hit the spot, so if you have a bit of length or girth she’d be happy to submit.

That's very true - everyone will have different limits so it's always best to err on the side of caution esp when you don't know someone. And it's also well observed that that limit can vary greatly depending on who is involved and also the context of the interaction. For example before I retired I held a very senior position in the organisation I worked for, so in my public life I had a good deal of authority and expected to be respected. But in my private life I sought out guys who would use me, often in very degrading ways. So I lead something of a double life, the two parts of which were entirely dependent on context . Likewise I had a good deal of casual sex but I was only at my most submissive with certain men so that was dependent to a large degree on personality. So yes it can be very complicated xx