Old Topic...Deleted

Wow you look like that and yet feel the need to ask? You look like sex on a stick so don't worry, there will be plenty of takers

Reactions: Hwcouple702
I'm sorry, but I finished my workout a little while ago, went to the store like this to grab a few things for dinner, flirted with a hot guy...but he didn't understand. I seriously need fucked so bad right now! Hubby responded to a BBC who wanted to meet but he hasn't gotten back with us...seriously...would you guys fuck me like this? I mean...I know I don't look all made up, but I was pretty forward with this guy. Maybe the wedding ring scared him off....oh well...I'm just venting....I have toys in the night stand.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 234805

How can I be so horny?? I'm going insane! It's like I'm a 16 year old girl at the prom or something.....sigh....here's another pic....

I just need one boy to eat my pussy like this.....any takers?

View attachment 234808

Here you go ....just in case you want to fuck me...you don't mind licking my tits while you're fucking me do you? So just shut up and do it!! Lick that cum off my tits and cum in my hole..never mind the cum that's already in there too...hubby tells me it tastes great and feels so great to fuck me when it's sloppy seconds.....leave me a pic!

Ok, I'm sorry...I'm being a bit of a tease....but it could be worse!View attachment 234809
fuck and breed from me for you sexy

I'm sorry, but I finished my workout a little while ago, went to the store like this to grab a few things for dinner, flirted with a hot guy...but he didn't understand. I seriously need fucked so bad right now! Hubby responded to a BBC who wanted to meet but he hasn't gotten back with us...seriously...would you guys fuck me like this? I mean...I know I don't look all made up, but I was pretty forward with this guy. Maybe the wedding ring scared him off....oh well...I'm just venting....I have toys in the night stand.

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 234805

How can I be so horny?? I'm going insane! It's like I'm a 16 year old girl at the prom or something.....sigh....here's another pic....

View attachment 234808

Here you go ....just in case you want to fuck me...you don't mind licking my tits while you're fucking me do you? So just shut up and do it!! Lick that cum off my tits and cum in my hole..never mind the cum that's already in there too...hubby tells me it tastes great and feels so great to fuck me when it's sloppy seconds.....leave me a pic!

Ok, I'm sorry...I'm being a bit of a tease....but it could be worse!View attachment 234809
Societal norms kept that guy from ravishing you. Wish I was in Vegas today!

Attachments

• 5CFCF4E5-19DE-4362-8F7F-420B8A8B00D4.jpeg
    5CFCF4E5-19DE-4362-8F7F-420B8A8B00D4.jpeg
    402.1 KB · Views: 10

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 234805

View attachment 234808

I could use that pussy on my breath I would love to bury my face between your legs

Mrs Hotwife

View attachment 234805

View attachment 234808

If you went to my gym i’d fuck you in your/my car in the parking lot. My cock is always hard from seeing all that gym pussy and imagining how i would fuck every single one. ?