Older guy with hotwife

Very nice, You’re beautiful what man wouldn’t Taking you to that level where you need to be I’m in, or I’d like to be in

We've had our first bump in the road, nothing major, to be expected I suppose. My baby has had some confidence issues, we sat there last night and out of the blue she says what if I'm not attractive to other guys! I'm like what! really! babe come on! A guy would have to be dead to not want you!! So, if you guys could give her a little confidence boost it would be very gratefully received!! I suppose the road to marital bliss can be a rocky one lol! Anyway thanks in advance and I'll keep you all posted on developments..
There is nothing more beautiful than your woman's body. It is a landscape of individual uniqueness a world of its own . . . . it is your own curves and angles . . . your own hills and valleys . . . your own scents . . . and tastes . . . it is the nerves of your inner thighs gently stroked . . . your hard nipples swelling with the touch of lips . . . . it is the spasm of your belly as your clit is licked . . . it is the sweet juice of your arousal on the tongue . . . it is the sound of your sigh or moan . . or the clench of you as you come . . . . it is the soft and mons that dips down to your hidden treasures of sensation . . . it is your breasts in my loving hands - - soft with a stiff nips. . . . . it is your mind and imagination that embraces your sexuality . . . and joy . . . . You are the land I want to explore over and over . . you are the world I want to understand in all its uniqueness and changes. . . so many ways to touch you . . . I want to celebrate your body until it sings . . . . . mmmmmm. . . . thank you for the fantasies.

One thing I have learned as I have gotten older is that all women have unique beauties . . . not just their unique individual bodies but also their attitudes and minds . . . . . it seems that as women age they often become more comfortable in their body and what is arousing and joyful to them in sex as well as becoming more confident in pleasing their partner . . .and yet at the same time as they are growing sexually their body ages and may be not what it was when they were in their 20's or before children . . . and so they lose confidence . . . which is a shame . . . I think older lovers are the best as they have the knowledge and understanding . . . .
sexuality and being a lover is so much more than just a body . . . . and that is a powerful attraction . . . . hope this helps, Max