Older man.

She thinks she is too old. She also says its not for her. I just think her sex drive will heat up when she sees she can get attention from other men.
I think many men will want to have sex with her. She is not old and I think she will enjoy another man. Will you find man for her?

She thinks she is too old. She also says its not for her. I just think her sex drive will heat up when she sees she can get attention from other men.
So many women simply give up on sex, and she's not even that old. If more women knew the change and pleasure that would come to them by pursuing extra marital sex, especially at an older age, then marriages would be so much more fulfilled. That goes for both partners being fulfilled by a wife who plays.

By the way, it looks like she's in just the place for such dalliances! "When in Rome...."

I think many men will want to have sex with her. She is not old and I think she will enjoy another man. Will you find man for her?
I encourage her in a subtle manner usually in quiet moments. I tell her how sexy she is and other men find her desirable. I keep reminder her about the time a young man was coming on to her in front of me in a bar in New Orleans. She brushes it off saying he was drunk! He was not. I think if she was more attentive when she goes out with her friends someone will flirt with her. She tells me that she would never do that to me because she loves me too much. I tell her I would not mind.

So many women simply give up on sex, and she's not even that old. If more women knew the change and pleasure that would come to them by pursuing extra marital sex, especially at an older age, then marriages would be so much more fulfilled. That goes for both partners being fulfilled by a wife who plays.

By the way, it looks like she's in just the place for such dalliances! "When in Rome...."
We were in Bath in England

Reactions: Hwcouple702