Sleeping wife

Hi,
I like to fuck my wife while she sleeps.
Sometimes she takes a sleeping pill with two glasses of wine especially for this.
It was hard for me to convince her but now we do this quite often.
What I want the most is to see a older man fuck her while she sleeps.
I want to convince her to do this, but I don't know how.

Hi,
Sometimes she takes a sleeping pill with two glasses of wine especially for this.
I'm mid 40s and would love that. What age is she?

Reactions: Candysluty
Hi,
Where are u located?

Salut,
J'aime baiser ma femme pendant qu'elle dort.
Parfois, elle prend un somnifère avec deux verres de vin spécialement à cet effet.
C'était difficile pour moi de la convaincre, mais maintenant nous le faisons assez souvent.
Ce que je veux le plus, c'est voir un homme plus âgé la baiser pendant qu'elle dort.
Je veux la convaincre de faire ça, mais je ne sais pas comment
Salut,
J'aime baiser ma femme pendant qu'elle dort.
Parfois, elle prend un somnifère avec deux verres de vin spécialement à cet effet.
C'était difficile pour moi de la convaincre, mais maintenant nous le faisons assez souvent.
Ce que je veux le plus, c'est voir un homme plus âgé la baiser pendant qu'elle dort.
Je veux la convaincre de faire ça, mais je ne sais pas comment.

Hi,
what do you use as a sleeping pill?

Hi,
My wife loves when I fuck her when she’s sleeping. She’s a sound sleeper. No pills needed.
She also has r@pe fantasies.
A good buddy of mine has always wanted to fuck my wife. But never had the balls to try.
One night my wife was sleeping. And I was chatting with him. His wife was out for the nweekend and he was home drinking along.
I told him he copied come fuck my wife.
It took a while but he did agree to come over.

She laid naked in bed and I uncovered her.
He thought I was just kidding until I pulls the blankets off.
I walked over and rubbed her tits. Told him she’s a deep sleeper and he could as well.
He pretended to think about it.
I could see his cock getting hard as he walked over reached down and gave them a rub. He quickly pulled his phone and took a photo.
“You know what would make a better photo? Put your cock in her mouth!” I told him.
He was shaking and excited. He had a hard time getting his cock out. But when he did. He placed it on my wife face.
And she did what she always does when she’s sleeping. She sucked it. He got his photos.
I explained to him that she doesn’t actually wake up during this.
I didn’t tell him it’s her fantasy.
He doesn’t believe me. So I tell him to fuck her. First thing he does is goes down on her.
She laying on her back enjoying it.
She says my name a couple times. She’s not waking up enough to realize.
So he says he’s ready. And asks if I’m sure.
I tell my wife to bend over and help guide her in the right direction.
He slides in and start fucking her.
And he’s definitely enjoying it. He’s fucking her very hard. She gets vocal. So I put my cock in her mouth. He lasted longer than I expected. I actually came first. When he finished, he pulled out. Hot and sweaty. He kisses her. And I had to laugh. My wife even sleeping is fast to tell anyone including me to fuck off when kissing after sex. She says thing like “fuck off I want you to fuck me not make love to me”.
He dresses and goto to the den.
He thanked me over and over. I told him he can do it again. And maybe someday when she’s awake.

The next morning my wife wakes up. Still had a load in her pussy. And some on her face.
She nudged me and asked if I fucked her last night.
I tel her no. Two men broke in and r@ped her.
She got excited want wanted me to fuck her and as she told me a story about her dream where that happened. And we role play a little. I add details. She really loves it.

Jump a head to later that day. I invite my buddy over as well as some other friends. And I bring up her fantasy.
She’s quick to talk about it.
We chat. We all flirt. Enjoying a couples drinks.
As the night winds down we tell everyone they can stay over if they want.
The girls go to the bathroom, not sure why 2 of them need to but what ever. So it left me my wife and 3 buddy’s.
My wife says good night, walks toward our room. Pauses. And says “I hope nobody R@pes me while I sleep!” Winks and leave the room.
The guys all look at me. None of them know the others have slept with her. I laughed.
“Hey she want us ALL to come have our way with her while she’s sleeping. We should!”
They all ‘act’ shocked. So I comment “you know you all want fuck her. So she’s invited you”
They all agree.
So an hour later I go to wake the guys up. Didn’t have to, they were ready!
So we head to my room. And she’s sound asleep. It didn’t take long and they were holding her down and taking turns with her.
She didn’t wake up for a while. They were getting a little rough. That woke her up.
She played along, over exaggerated comments like “oh no, stop fucking me… please”. While she’s now jerking off the other guys who are not in her.
They finish all in her pussy. As she pretends not to like it.
They leave and goto sleep.
Well my wife definitely enjoyed it.
She fell asleep. And while sleeping have me head 2 times. Often after an outing she will do it once while she’s sleeping. But 2 times is amazing.
The nnext morning. She admits she was very very drunk. And asked me if that really happened. And then she clued in that the night before was not a dream and my buddy really did come and fuck her.

As everyone leave my buddy is still there. As his wife is still away.
My wife walks over and start kissing him.
He’s enjoying and kissing back and feeling her up. She stops. And tells him sorry for telling him to fuck in the night before. But she only likes to kiss before sex. And only with some people. She took him to the sofa. And they made out while I cooked some breakfast. Unfortunately breakfast was cold when we ate it. I walked in with the food and he had her bent over fucking her again. So I joined and got my dick sucked again while he fucker her.

Great night!

As he left she told him he can stop in anytime after midnight and fuck her while she’s sleeping. But only on special occasions if she’s awake.

This was years ago. It’s not a common occurrence anymore. But some night I wake up to him sneaking in and fucking her.
I don’t know who likes it more. Him, her when I tell her about it or me as I jerk off watching it.

There have been other men I’ve invited over to do this. She never wakes up.
Over the year I’ve probably invited 30 or more men to fuck her while she sleeps.
My favourites were her ex bf, my brother and my nephew. She doesnt know it was them. My brother’s done it a few times. My nephew was a trade for his gf. So it was a one time thing.
Her ex was 2times. Second time was the next. At his wedding we all stayed at the same hotel. I met him in the hall doing to the vending machine. He said his wife had passed out. I said mine did too. And said he should definitely fuck her in his wedding night. We swapped room keys. ;)

Ciao
Mi piace scopare mia moglie mentre dorme.
A volte prende un sonnifero con due bicchieri di vino appositamente per questo.
È stato difficile per me convincerla, ma ora lo facciamo abbastanza spesso.
Quello che voglio di più è vedere un uomo più anziano scoparla mentre dorme.
Voglio convincerla a farlo, ma non so come.
Ciao mi piacerebbe conoscervi

Hi,
Watch my wife just now sleeping real live 1 Minute ago!!

Attachments

• IMG_5289.png
    IMG_5289.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 35
Hi,
Yes i have the same!!!
Want to see my wife sleeping when i just cum onnher Brown face and let my nasty unwashed fat hairy white neighbor rimjoby wife and deepthroat her also fuck her tiny ass and hairy indian wet pussy)!!