Older or young…?

Mid 50s couple here. We get into mfm sex fun with a guy we know pretty regularly, done it many times with him.
It's not cuckold at all, just sex fun with an additional guy.
He's younger, 37, skinny need type guy. Really cool guy for sure. It's very, very obvious wife likes sex with him a LOT.
He's no way the type guy she's says is attractive. She comments on guys our age, good looking, well groomed, clean shaven, well dressed.
So who knows...?

As i have written elsewhere my girlfriend aged 16 saw no issues going out with a man who was in his mid 30s fully intending to let him have her young body. I her first real boyfriend and taker of her virginity was 21/22 and this was her first real cheat on me and nearly her last.

Years later she said that even at 14 she never wanted a boyfriend she wanted a man and put no age on a possible candidate, that would without doubt have been decided on by her parents. At 14 her mother was 31.

She gave the reasons for an older man as a mature, sensible, dominant, experienced man rather than someone silly, inexperienced and unreliable of her own age group.

As i became her acknowleged cuck husband the age range that she prefered became,

In her 20s, a lover aged from about 28 upto say 45, never younger than her.
30s a lover in the range of 35 to 60,
40s the same.

The only exemptions was a man nearer 70 than 60 who then could not perform and in her late 30s then only chap she had ever selected since she was 17 was a black lad who was about 24, though i suspected younger than that, he simply could not keep up with her wants and desires and had a small dick.

Over the years she has had numerous opportunities with lads in their late teens/early 20s who wanted a mature women and wanted her to train them but her view has always been i want them to pleasure me not for me to train these kids.

Incidently in my teens/early 20s i gained a liking for younger girls/women, as a good friend and womaniser used to say to me "dont look at the daughter go with for their mothers, bags more fun and experience", sadly i ignored his advice. Yet another reason why my wife became my cuckoldress.

She was always aware of my love for the younger female form and my ability to get one should i have wished, she was very jealous, so it was that in my 30s she commenced semi feminizing me and i was fitted with a CB, i am sure had she known about such items i would have been fitted with a CB in my 20s.

Since being divorced I have found mysel becoming attracted to younger men was out with a girlfriend for dinner saw a young black man with his wife and family he was so handsome could not keep my eyes off of him .He was aware of my desire after they left the restaurant to get in their car he came back in and asked for my phone number . Kind of awkward knowing he had a wife and family .He called the next day and we met a a coffee shop and gave him oral in a near by parking lot . Will be seeing him again soon