Older Wife Taking Big Cock

We are in late sixties now and we had a 3 year relationship with a great guy when in our late fifties, he had a thicker cock than me but only average length. My strong fantasy has always been to see my wife take a large cock, at least 8" long and really thick, this is how it goes.

We are all in our bedroom, her lover has stripped and is half erect, my wife takes off her dress to reveal herself in a satin and lace bra and panties, her lover moves behind her and starts fondling her breasts and move his hands down over her pubic mound.
His cock is now fully erect , at least 8-9" and really thick, more then double the thickness of my 4-5" cock.
Wife sits on the end of the bed and he stands in front of her and she takes his cock in her hands and starts licking the knob, he looks at me and then asks her "have you ever had one this big?", she tells him no.

She lies back on the bed and takes her bra off, I can see a. wet patch on her panties, she is obviously lubricating heavily, she lifts her hips and he takes her panties off.
I use my fingers to feel her cunt, it is saturated with her juices, she is literally on heat, she tells him to "get it in me" now.
He moves over the top of her ready to mount her and she spreads her legs for him, her hands go down between her legs to help guide him into her.

She gasps as he starts to push into her, she is well lubricated so he has no problems getting his cock into her wet cunt, she gasps again as he gets the full length into her, she looks at me and says " he is so big, so much bigger then you, I have never had a cock push so far up and stretch me so much"
She is groaning loudly and building to an orgasm, something she has never had on my cock.
Her hips are rising to meet his thrusting, she is groaning and gasping uncontrollably, his buttocks start to tense as he prepares to fill her cunt with his sperm, he starts spurting into her as her body spasms with an orgasm that she has never felt before.

He rolls off her and she looks over at me and tells me " you will never be able to do that for me with your little cock" ,his sperm is leaking from her cunt lips.
I tell her that I want to fuck her and she says go ahead, I put my cock into her but she is so loose and stretched, she tells me "I can't really feel you, your cock is so small compared to his", that makes me cum instantly.
As I lay beside her she looks at me and says, " that is what I have always needed, why did you not arrange it sooner, he can have me anytime he wants, and I am going to need him often".

This fantasy always gets me hard.
Hot

Reactions: WaltHardman
We are in late sixties now and we had a 3 year relationship with a great guy when in our late fifties, he had a thicker cock than me but only average length. My strong fantasy has always been to see my wife take a large cock, at least 8" long and really thick, this is how it goes.

We are all in our bedroom, her lover has stripped and is half erect, my wife takes off her dress to reveal herself in a satin and lace bra and panties, her lover moves behind her and starts fondling her breasts and move his hands down over her pubic mound.
His cock is now fully erect , at least 8-9" and really thick, more then double the thickness of my 4-5" cock.
Wife sits on the end of the bed and he stands in front of her and she takes his cock in her hands and starts licking the knob, he looks at me and then asks her "have you ever had one this big?", she tells him no.

She lies back on the bed and takes her bra off, I can see a. wet patch on her panties, she is obviously lubricating heavily, she lifts her hips and he takes her panties off.
I use my fingers to feel her cunt, it is saturated with her juices, she is literally on heat, she tells him to "get it in me" now.
He moves over the top of her ready to mount her and she spreads her legs for him, her hands go down between her legs to help guide him into her.

She gasps as he starts to push into her, she is well lubricated so he has no problems getting his cock into her wet cunt, she gasps again as he gets the full length into her, she looks at me and says " he is so big, so much bigger then you, I have never had a cock push so far up and stretch me so much"
She is groaning loudly and building to an orgasm, something she has never had on my cock.
Her hips are rising to meet his thrusting, she is groaning and gasping uncontrollably, his buttocks start to tense as he prepares to fill her cunt with his sperm, he starts spurting into her as her body spasms with an orgasm that she has never felt before.

He rolls off her and she looks over at me and tells me " you will never be able to do that for me with your little cock" ,his sperm is leaking from her cunt lips.
I tell her that I want to fuck her and she says go ahead, I put my cock into her but she is so loose and stretched, she tells me "I can't really feel you, your cock is so small compared to his", that makes me cum instantly.
As I lay beside her she looks at me and says, " that is what I have always needed, why did you not arrange it sooner, he can have me anytime he wants, and I am going to need him often".

INtereresting, as you just described my cock and you appear to be a loving couple where I would enjoy experiencing you two, but of course would have to discuss and such, but your journey thus far sounds amazing

Have the same fantasy..but just like yours…still a fantasy