Older wives post

idk why you guys consider your wifes old when they are 45/50 yrs old lol I think it's the perfect age to go full slut mode :ROFLMAO: I think we could talk as old wife when they are 65+ c'mon guys don't belittle your wifes they deserve to be pounded and dom by young and big cocks
I totally agree. I love older women. And when I say older I mean 70's. Something about them drives me absolutely crazy. I'm sure that they feel wrinkly and saggy is a turn off but it is just the opposite.

idk why you guys consider your wifes old when they are 45/50 yrs old lol I think it's the perfect age to go full slut mode :ROFLMAO: I think we could talk as old wife when they are 65+ c'mon guys don't belittle your wifes they deserve to be pounded and dom by young and big cocks
Older wonen are much better they knowcwhat theybwant they want QUALITY NOT QUANITY the hormones are raging when they get older MY HOTEIFE BECAUSE MORE SEXUAL WHEN SHE WAS 45/50 Then in her 20's Thats how she became a HOTWIFE

Reactions: Loadedrocks
Awesome tings Has she considered getting more..My Hotwife has a VCH AND 8 INNER LABIA RINGS . THE VCH is very stimulating for her es4 when she walks alot and wears a tight g strung ir thong... She loves having her rings played with when shes out of a HOTWIFE FUCK DATE