Older wives post

I'm more into older women than younger women and have been for most of my life. That's why when I got into this lifestyle most of the wives I got with were much older than me and it made for some of the best sex a man could ever have. I'd love to see some pictures of the hottest MILFS and cougars here, and would like to hear from those older women a rating of my BBC.
That is the most beautiful cock I’ve seen in a long time , my wife would fall in love with your cock and-so would I you are so sexy
I'm more into older women than younger women and have been for most of my life. That's why when I got into this lifestyle most of the wives I got with were much older than me and it made for some of the best sex a man could ever have. I'd love to see some pictures of the hottest MILFS and cougars here, and would like to hear from those older women a rating of my BBC.
what a beautiful cock my wife would fall in love with your cock and so would i your so sexy

I agree dude. When i started this lifestyle i been with more older women and the sex was amazing. I can say i have done it with a few younger women but i prefer older just so much hotter