Older wives post

How did you guess, in me?... what do I want...mmmmh! be a submissive slave to an Owner?
What attitude in me, has made you guess, that I was born to please a Master?... what have you noticed, Dominant Alpha Male! ...whew!

What turns me on the most, is being spanked and used roughly by a Master, who punishes me, and makes me feel, the intense mixture of pain and pleasure, at the same time.....uuuuggg? Do I look like a dirty and vicious bitch?

What you have written, about my already whipped photo, is uuufff!... really the pure truth about me....., and I also live in London City like you, my expert and Wise Master....., so close to me, that my body is already trembling with excitement..... mmmnnnn.... 🤒🙏💋

665504-d6302cb19f8820cbd72e4648f629e81d.png

How did you guess, in me?... what do I want...mmmmh! be a submissive slave to an Owner?
What attitude in me, has made you guess, that I was born to please a Master?... what have you noticed, Dominant Alpha Male! ...whew!

What turns me on the most, is being spanked and used roughly by a Master, who punishes me, and makes me feel, the intense mixture of pain and pleasure, at the same time.....uuuuggg? Do I look like a dirty and vicious bitch?

What you have written, about my already whipped photo, is uuufff!... really the pure truth about me....., and I also live in London City like you, my expert and Wise Master....., so close to me, that my body is already trembling with excitement..... mmmnnnn.... 🤒🙏💋

View attachment 1482751
Fuckable slut, fuckable holes!

Reactions: MrRodNMrsG