Oldest wife

My wife turns 60 next month! She is aging very gracefully though. She still doesn't color her hair, and the last time we counted, we only found enough grey hairs to count with one hand. She still has a figure that turns men's heads, especially when she's dressed to kill. This summer she's been exercising more. She's dropped over 10 pounds since these pictures were taken, so I need to take some more recent shots to show off her hard work, but she looks great in a bikini and out of it!

The last time we took her measurements, her figure was 36C/34D (depending on the bra) with a 26 inch waist and 36 inch hips. When she stands up straight, she still passes the pencil test, so her breasts have very little sag, she has a firm ass that guys rubberneck to see when she passes by wearing tight jeans, and she still has a great pair of legs, that look even better in a short skirt and a pair of "fuck me heels!"

Not bad for a GILF! 😛
View attachment 1475760View attachment 1475761View attachment 1475762
View attachment 1475806
Damn! She is fucking hot. I will love to pound her seriously

when i see a pussy today - i think of the secrets that lie behind these some lips of flesh: vagina, uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, hormones and frontal lobes...this is what should shock us really!!!

• Wow
Reactions: toolman2c