On her own

Oldboy

Male
I have finally convinced my wife to cuckold me.
Its not what i expected i dont know who it is where she goes or what she does when out.
Don't know when she will be back home.
I wish she would tell me about it.
Any body have the same. I was hoping to be there and have fun as well.
I am bi

I think you both need to sit down and have a good talk about this. It sounds like at the moment there is nothing in this for you. It could be that it’s still new and she’s just finding her feet and she’ll open up more when she feels more confident. But if it carries on like this, it seems like a very one sided arrangement and that’s not very fair.
I don’t mind Lynn keeping the odd secret liaison now and then if feeling that she’s cheating adds to her excitement but I know she’ll usually tell me in the end (to the best of my knowledge - it wouldn’t surprise me if there have been some she’s never mentioned but I’m fine with that, I trust her enough to keep the odd secret if she wants to).
I love watching my wife getting fucked or at least hearing about it later while I clean her up. But if I never got to watch or hear about her meetings, I wouldn’t be very happy. We are in this life as a couple because we both enjoy it, it’s something we share.
But unless you are both happy it’s going to lead to resentment down the line and that’s not good for any relationship. Your relationship as a couple has to come first.
Just my opinion for what it’s worth.
James

I agree hope it gets better as like that its selfish cheating
I am very bi want to be involved
I’m bi too but it doesn’t mean I get involved with every guy Lynn plays with. Far from it in fact. It’s great when it happens but I don’t expect it as a given. A lot of guys don’t want that sort of contact with another man. Our primary concern is for Lynn to get fucked anything else is a bonus.
J