Deleted

Mr HW says we're "overexposed" and should stop posting, but I told him that I had a few loyal fans here who would be interested in how it's going and that anybody who wasn't interested could just ignore us. So, I'm going to post a few updates, hope they aren't too boring. So far, haven't gotten laid, but at least I got a few pics to document the journey, and that can't be all bad can it??

So, we're In "Gold Country", Comstock Load right here, and I'm fantasizing about all of the hot, overworked miners who might haunt this old hotel and might want to take me in the night! LOL In any case, "wish you were here, kisses, Mrs Hotwife"

Mr HW tells me I should ditch the panties. I guess he thinks I'm some kind of slut or something!

View attachment 564544

View attachment 564545

Good Night!

Mrs Hotwife
The ghosts of miners past never had it so good.

Reactions: Doc Watson
Mr HW says we're "overexposed" and should stop posting, but I told him that I had a few loyal fans here who would be interested in how it's going and that anybody who wasn't interested could just ignore us. So, I'm going to post a few updates, hope they aren't too boring. So far, haven't gotten laid, but at least I got a few pics to document the journey, and that can't be all bad can it??

So, we're In "Gold Country", Comstock Load right here, and I'm fantasizing about all of the hot, overworked miners who might haunt this old hotel and might want to take me in the night! LOL In any case, "wish you were here, kisses, Mrs Hotwife"

Mr HW tells me I should ditch the panties. I guess he thinks I'm some kind of slut or something!

View attachment 564544

View attachment 564545

Good Night!

Mrs Hotwife
Off to a good start.

Reactions: Hwcouple702

View attachment 564544

View attachment 564545

Good Night!

Mrs Hotwife
OMG

Reactions: Hwcouple702

View attachment 564544

View attachment 564545

Good Night!

Mrs Hotwife
Your the one person who really keeps this site alive with your stories and pics.
Magnificent !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 564544

View attachment 564545

Good Night!

Mrs Hotwife
Mmmmmmm

And what fun would it be if a black man didn't take my little married white ass and fuck me to orgasm?? Notice how I put my hand underneath to play with my pussy for an orgasm?

View attachment 569234

And of course nothing is ever good enough for you so I'll show you this but you damn well better get busy cleaning it up!!!

View attachment 569236
I will gladly see the full video with your permission. Just fantastic

So I played with him again last night and to my surprise, his "friend" last night was a hot, white young married girl who likes girls. I didn't mind being a favor for her! Not to mention I got to enjoy my BBC friend again too. After getting home Mr HW got his sloppy seconds and came in about a minute!

Mrs Hotwife
Oh wow that turned out perfectly, though thinking you actually were secretly looking forward to a gangbang.

View attachment 564544

View attachment 564545

Good Night!

Mrs Hotwife
Goddess!