Sensual and Erotic

I’ll have to call your Mr and Mrs X for now then...

So you, Mrs x, and Mr x, join me at a nice quiet secluded location I know well. A place I own and I know we wont be disturbed after hours…

The room is warm, comfortable, the blinds are down. You’ve arrived dressed for a business meeting, white blouse, dark skirt, black stockings. I can see a hint of your bra through your blouse.

I leave you guys alone for a minute, perhaps I go to fetch us some water or coffee.

When I return, I close the door, you guys are stood in front of the table, kissing passionately. You hold your hand out to me. I stand close behind you and kiss the back of your neck and run my hands down your back and rest them on your bum, whilst Mr X continues to kiss you. I kiss you now, very slowly and passionately. I can hear you starting to breath quicker. We slowly, between us start to unbutton your blouse and slip it of your shoulders. Mr x unhooks your bra and it falls to the floor at our feet. I gently take a breast in my hand and run the tip of my fingers around and across your hardening nipple. Mr X bends down and takes a nipple in his mouth and a follow suit. Running my tongue over your nipple until I hear you gasp and let out a little moan.

So Mrs X, would you like me to take this a little further, … how far shall we let it go… have I raised your heartbeat yet ? :)

I stand behind you and cup both of your breasts in my hands whilst Mr X kisses you. You unzip your skirt and step out of it and let it fall to the floor. We slowly run our hands down your legs and peel off your stockings.

Mr X begins to undress, I quickly strip out of my own clothes, and resume my position behind you, hands cupped around your breasts, thumbs circling your hard nipples, you can feel my cock hardening against your back. We can see a moist patch has developed on your knickers and there’s the slight musky sent of sex in the air which increases the tension between the three of us. We slowly slip your knickers down and you step out of them. I place both hands on your buttocks and slowly flick my fingers across them as Mr X starts to kiss from between your breasts, down your belly and towards your by now moist lips.

Your breathing is heavy now Mrs X, and you’re gasping as the sensations play out across your body.
We’ve discussed this beforehand Mrs X, let’s not lets things go too far too soon. Let’s slow it down and do something to build the tension between us even more. You step away from us and sit on a chair, knees up, with your legs spread wide. I can see your lips are pink, swollen and moist. You gently flick your fingers across your lips, then slowly slip a finger inside, and rhythmically slipping in and out pleasure yourself. The smell of your sex Mrs X is heavy in the air.

Mr X and myself come to stand in front of you and slowly masturbate for you. Each of us competing for your attention as we wank. Your gaze flicks between us and over a minute or so your breathing starts to become ragged as you inch towards a climax.
Before you can cum, Mr X breaks the spell and steps forward and places a hand on your chest to stop you going over the edge. Its not time yet for that Mrs X, this isn’t over by any means.

I kneel down on the floor and position myself between your knees. Mr X stands beside you, places a foot on the chair and offers you his hard penis which you take in your mouth. I lean in and run the tip of my tongue around your lips. Your so wet Mrs X. I probe further, tasting you, probing and testing for the sweet spot I can tell you are craving for me to touch. I slip a finger inside you then slowly back out again, you gasp, and you let out a soft moan, this time, I can feel your thighs tensing. I increase the speed of my fingers slipping in and out. Your breathing is ragged again…

Shall I go on?

I’ll have to call your Mr and Mrs X for now then...

So you, Mrs x, and Mr x, join me at a nice quiet secluded location I know well. A place I own and I know we wont be disturbed after hours…

The room is warm, comfortable, the blinds are down. You’ve arrived dressed for a business meeting, white blouse, dark skirt, black stockings. I can see a hint of your bra through your blouse.

I leave you guys alone for a minute, perhaps I go to fetch us some water or coffee.

When I return, I close the door, you guys are stood in front of the table, kissing passionately. You hold your hand out to me. I stand close behind you and kiss the back of your neck and run my hands down your back and rest them on your bum, whilst Mr X continues to kiss you. I kiss you now, very slowly and passionately. I can hear you starting to breath quicker. We slowly, between us start to unbutton your blouse and slip it of your shoulders. Mr x unhooks your bra and it falls to the floor at our feet. I gently take a breast in my hand and run the tip of my fingers around and across your hardening nipple. Mr X bends down and takes a nipple in his mouth and a follow suit. Running my tongue over your nipple until I hear you gasp and let out a little moan.

So Mrs X, would you like me to take this a little further, … how far shall we let it go… have I raised your heartbeat yet ? :)

I stand behind you and cup both of your breasts in my hands whilst Mr X kisses you. You unzip your skirt and step out of it and let it fall to the floor. We slowly run our hands down your legs and peel off your stockings.

Mr X begins to undress, I quickly strip out of my own clothes, and resume my position behind you, hands cupped around your breasts, thumbs circling your hard nipples, you can feel my cock hardening against your back. We can see a moist patch has developed on your knickers and there’s the slight musky sent of sex in the air which increases the tension between the three of us. We slowly slip your knickers down and you step out of them. I place both hands on your buttocks and slowly flick my fingers across them as Mr X starts to kiss from between your breasts, down your belly and towards your by now moist lips.

Your breathing is heavy now Mrs X, and you’re gasping as the sensations play out across your body.
We’ve discussed this beforehand Mrs X, let’s not lets things go too far too soon. Let’s slow it down and do something to build the tension between us even more. You step away from us and sit on a chair, knees up, with your legs spread wide. I can see your lips are pink, swollen and moist. You gently flick your fingers across your lips, then slowly slip a finger inside, and rhythmically slipping in and out pleasure yourself. The smell of your sex Mrs X is heavy in the air.

Mr X and myself come to stand in front of you and slowly masturbate for you. Each of us competing for your attention as we wank. Your gaze flicks between us and over a minute or so your breathing starts to become ragged as you inch towards a climax.
Before you can cum, Mr X breaks the spell and steps forward and places a hand on your chest to stop you going over the edge. Its not time yet for that Mrs X, this isn’t over by any means.

I kneel down on the floor and position myself between your knees. Mr X stands beside you, places a foot on the chair and offers you his hard penis which you take in your mouth. I lean in and run the tip of my tongue around your lips. Your so wet Mrs X. I probe further, tasting you, probing and testing for the sweet spot I can tell you are craving for me to touch. I slip a finger inside you then slowly back out again, you gasp, and you let out a soft moan, this time, I can feel your thighs tensing. I increase the speed of my fingers slipping in and out. Your breathing is ragged again…

Shall I go on?
Pity you aren’t in our area

We lift her out of the chair and place her on the floor on all fours. You move behind still running your tongue from behind but now also tease her little rose. I slide my cock back in her mouth and reach down to fondle her breasts and nipples. Her hips are bucking now and she is about to cum so I give you the nod and you come up and move behind her so your cock is just touching her entrance. She didn’t want things to this far but she is so far gone she can’t say no. You rub your cock up and down the outside teasing her clit with your cock and I ask her if she wants you to push in. She lets out a long groan which includes the word yes. You slide all the way in and my cock is rock hard watching you disappear inside my wife’s pussy. She still has me in her mouth but has stopped sucking while she accommodates you. As you start to slowly fuck her she continues to suck me again but it’s not long before she halts again as a huge orgasm ripples through her.