Recognized

I’m educating him. We’ve been fucking just over a year and he’s gotten so much better. He says his girlfriend is also enjoying his new abilities.
I'm glad you are educating him and he is making good use of his new education. I have to ask though does his girlfriend know where his newfound expertise acquired and if so her response to said knowledge when she was told?

My wife is very distinctive, pretty, Korean, built well and sweet,works on campus and is know by a lot of students, and she was recognized by a young man that approached her. He was calm and told her he had see some nude of her posted,and wanted to talk about them and not to be afraid. My wife to me and I told her to be calm and over the years things can be altered,or made up and to see them first and what he wanted. She seen him next day and he had some very revealing pics of her and she could tell they were her, she begged him to keep anyone from finding out in fear of her career, he told her he didn’t want money,and would get them off the web for her if she would do some sexual favors for him when he asked and she said I’ll need to talk to my husband. I told her if she trusted him to do that and use a condom,it would be worth it,she agreed. He came by almost daily,and did everything from playing with her to fucking her if it wasn’t busy, sometimes several times a day. This kept on for over two weeks ,and she told me everytime, she said other than being unfaithful to me,she was wasn’t uncomfortable and he was giving her pleasure. This lasted until the guy graduated and moved two months later, during which he had done several things with her including having her come to a hotel in disguise while he and a couple of his friends fucked her. Finally it was over, and we were relieved, although,we came to the conclusion that the pics were made by a professional using pics taken of her around campus and photo shopping. She was relieved no one really seen them but also hurt she had been used but an innovative student.

My wife is very distinctive, pretty, Korean, built well and sweet,works on campus and is know by a lot of students, and she was recognized by a young man that approached her. He was calm and told her he had see some nude of her posted,and wanted to talk about them and not to be afraid. My wife to me and I told her to be calm and over the years things can be altered,or made up and to see them first and what he wanted. She seen him next day and he had some very revealing pics of her and she could tell they were her, she begged him to keep anyone from finding out in fear of her career, he told her he didn’t want money,and would get them off the web for her if she would do some sexual favors for him when he asked and she said I’ll need to talk to my husband. I told her if she trusted him to do that and use a condom,it would be worth it,she agreed. He came by almost daily,and did everything from playing with her to fucking her if it wasn’t busy, sometimes several times a day. This kept on for over two weeks ,and she told me everytime, she said other than being unfaithful to me,she was wasn’t uncomfortable and he was giving her pleasure. This lasted until the guy graduated and moved two months later, during which he had done several things with her including having her come to a hotel in disguise while he and a couple of his friends fucked her. Finally it was over, and we were relieved, although,we came to the conclusion that the pics were made by a professional using pics taken of her around campus and photo shopping. She was relieved no one really seen them but also hurt she had been used but an innovative student.
and don't forget about his friends!

Reactions: Desejo de corno
I'm glad you are educating him and he is making good use of his new education. I have to ask though does his girlfriend know where his newfound expertise acquired and if so her response to said knowledge when she was told?
She does not. We keep our relationship very secret. Only him, me and my hubby knows. He and his girlfriend have been over for dinner. She very sweet. She has no idea he’s fucked me more than he’s fucked her.