One for the experts :)

Sharedwife16

Male
Gold
Firstly a brief write up on our story so far
Wife 44 me 52
Married 22 years
19 years of which she wouldn't even dare contemplate any playing away from home, total loyalty.
After months of gently nudging her, she took the plunge and spent the night with a guy age 32, then another four guys.
Many well built , some well hung, one we had 3somes, all but one fucked her in our bed, one I even took her to, and waiting downstairs as he fucked her in his bed, trying to occupy myself watching Tv with the house filled with the sound of him giving her a damn good fucking.
Surprisingly for a once very vanilla wife, she even allowed 2 of them the pleasure of pumping their seed inside her...
Anyway, after almost two years of no interest, no action, she's back and looking again.
She ready for sure, as she talks about her interest for new cock again, but here ( at last I hear you say) is the surprise, one which I'm sure will bring many interesting theories .
She is still very hot, she is still in fantastic shape, and has men from 22 years old and upwards doing their best to be the next guy to fuck her, but........
She's made her choice, she wants to be fucked by a silver fox, a much older guy, and we are talking anywhere from mid 50s to mid 60s!
I'm not standing in her way, we all have kinks , we all have strange deep desires and I'm interested if anyone can shed some light on the reasons behind her choice
Pics included to show what some lucky old man will get lol

Attachments

• IMG_1181.JPG
    IMG_1181.JPG
    119.4 KB · Views: 77
  • IMG_1182.JPG
    IMG_1182.JPG
    308 KB · Views: 78
Wife 44 me 52
Married 22 years
19 years of which she wouldn't even dare contemplate any playing away from home, total loyalty.
After months of gently nudging her, she took the plunge and spent the night with a guy age 32, then another four guys.
Many well built , some well hung, one we had 3somes, all but one fucked her in our bed, one I even took her to, and waiting downstairs as he fucked her in his bed, trying to occupy myself watching Tv with the house filled with the sound of him giving her a damn good fucking.
Surprisingly for a once very vanilla wife, she even allowed 2 of them the pleasure of pumping their seed inside her...
Anyway, after almost two years of no interest, no action, she's back and looking again.
She ready for sure, as she talks about her interest for new cock again, but here ( at last I hear you say) is the surprise, one which I'm sure will bring many interesting theories .
She is still very hot, she is still in fantastic shape, and has men from 22 years old and upwards doing their best to be the next guy to fuck her, but........
She's made her choice, she wants to be fucked by a silver fox, a much older guy, and we are talking anywhere from mid 50s to mid 60s!
I'm not standing in her way, we all have kinks , we all have strange deep desires and I'm interested if anyone can shed some light on the reasons behind her choice
She is definitely hot. So I ask you this.....Does it matter ?

Reactions: 1sweetcouple
Wife 44 me 52
Married 22 years
Very hot and from Wales :)