One of my many favorite naughty experiences.

caitlynrae

Female
Nov 12, 2015
Midwest USA
It's been awhile since I've been here. My husband thought I should share this.

One Saturday night my husband and I joined another couple at a club. There were no open tables so we stood at the bar drinking while waiting for a table. My husband doesn't like to dance so when a man would ask me to dance he would tell them yes.

I was wearing a very short black skirt, no panties and heels. Some of the men would get a bit touchy as we danced. After the dance I would rejoin my hubby and he would tell me how sexy/naughty I looked while dancing. I was getting very horny with all of the attention.

The couple we went with disappeared. We later learned they went to a private room because the music was too loud.

We still couldn't get a table. If I wasn't dancing I was standing with my husband at the bar. While standing there he would hold me close rubbing my ass over my skirt.

All of a sudden a very hot guy approached us and told my husband that he thought I had a very nice ass. My husband agreed and told the man he was welcome to feel it. The man instantly had his hand on my ass over my skirt. My husband then told him to kiss me. He gave me a quick peck on my lips. My husband told him to give me a deep kiss. He did and then he and I were kissing deeply as his hands were feeling my ass over my skirt.

Is my story getting to long? Should I continue or are you bored?

blacktowhite.net. Just tweak all your awesome stories so they involve you getting fucked by big black cocks instead and you are all ready to go, or state that is what you want now. You're young, hot and like to play. The guys on there will eat you up. Literally! I'm actually a writer, so if you would like some help with new stories just drop me a line. Have a good one. Jackxxx

One Saturday night my husband and I joined another couple at a club. There were no open tables so we stood at the bar drinking while waiting for a table. My husband doesn't like to dance so when a man would ask me to dance he would tell them yes.

I was wearing a very short black skirt, no panties and heels. Some of the men would get a bit touchy as we danced. After the dance I would rejoin my hubby and he would tell me how sexy/naughty I looked while dancing. I was getting very horny with all of the attention.

The couple we went with disappeared. We later learned they went to a private room because the music was too loud.

We still couldn't get a table. If I wasn't dancing I was standing with my husband at the bar. While standing there he would hold me close rubbing my ass over my skirt.

All of a sudden a very hot guy approached us and told my husband that he thought I had a very nice ass. My husband agreed and told the man he was welcome to feel it. The man instantly had his hand on my ass over my skirt. My husband then told him to kiss me. He gave me a quick peck on my lips. My husband told him to give me a deep kiss. He did and then he and I were kissing deeply as his hands were feeling my ass over my skirt.

Try hard not bored

I would hear more of this naughty and hope you folks have more to share with meLove to see some pictures of you too.Love to get some naughty stories from other nice folks and pictures.
Mailbagguy at the Y dot com

Please continue.holla at me and I'll help you make an ending you will never forget.im mike by the way.