One of my wife’s better surprises

Criticalkink

Several years ago we used to hang out with some other couples doing the drinks and dancing or football Saturday tailgate from hell parties but we never and I assumed my wife never fucked any of them. From the conversations I was involved in or overheard there was never any talk at all about sex. And to be honest a few of the couples were just not our type. Quiet and subdued are just not our thing. But there was this one couple where the husband was just cut. Good looking, great looking body in clothes and fun as hell to be around while is wife, while fun to hang out with was just a plain Jane. Hard to explain other than to say she just wasn’t as hot as her husband.

For the longest time I tried to get my wife to move in on the husband but she just wouldn’t do it. She said yes she thought he was hot but she just didn’t have an interest in fucking him. Talk about disappointed? I was so looking forward to either watching them fuck or hearing about it later.

Flash forward a few years and we had stopped hanging out with that crowd, hotty husband as well. I thought about him one night while we were laying in bed watching TV and asked if she had talked to either him or his wife? My wife said not for a very long time. We laid there and I stewed on it a few more minutes and I said “seriously why did you not want to fuck him?” Here comes the surprise that I never knew about. My wife said “Well it was because his wife made me promise to never fuck him since I was already fucking her!” I was like, “where, when, good, bad, how many times?” All my wife told me that night and has never brought it up again was, “several times. Over the course of a couple of years, the other wife eat her pussy like a champ, and she never told me because she made a promise to her that she wouldn’t.“

Still one of the best most unexpected surprises my wife has ever sprung on me.