One Step at a Time and Updates

blackmann33

I would love to hear updates from those who have talked to their wife/gf about her being a hotwife but have not yet taken the plunge. I thought I could convince my wife in a few weeks but now I know it may take a year or more. Hopefully not, but either way I have learned to move at her pace. Pushing too fast is a big turn off and helps me too, because I have sometimes had second thoughts. I'm curious to hear from others.

We have been married ten years, sex life has always been great, and we have often flirted with the idea of adding a third. It's always been playful sexy talk, but has turned more serious in the past few months when we talked about her fucking another guy instead of bringing in a girl. We are both straight but open-minded, kinky, and like the idea of adding some extra spice.

We have started/stopped the conversation many times. She brought up my fucking another girl (something we have always joked about) and honestly I would consider it only if it is something she wanted, but I told her "no" because I dont want that to distract from my want, which is her pleasure and fantasy fulfillment. We have gone everywhere from steamy hot talks where I thought she would say "Yes, let's do it," to a hard "No, I don't want to." At least two times when she said "no" I was planning to drop it and be content with just the fantasy. But then it keeps coming up, often initiated by her which let's me know she is thinking about it.

Neither of us are fast cummers. Minus foreplay, etc. we both need about 5-10 minutes of hard fucking to climax. However, the other night when she was riding me she came hard in less than one minute. She has cum fast a few times before, but never ever that fast. The next day I asked who she was thinking about (hoping to spark the fantasy again) and she just laughed. I think most people have a celebrity crush. One of my wife's is Jason Statham (don't ask, lol), so I asked if she was thinking of him and she again laughed in a flirty way then said "You will always be the only one in my heart" which I took as "Yes," she was thinking of fucking someone else while on top of me which made her cum faster than usual. I would have pressed into it but the timing was bad.

She has asked a few times before, "Would you be ok with me fucking another guy?" and I said "yes" to reassure her that's it's just sex and for her pleasure. One time she said it feels like cheating and I responded by saying it's not cheating if we both know about it, which I truly believe. Some of the best advice I got while on this journey is dont become a spokesperson for hotwifing when trying to convince your partner. She has to feel it's her choice, and I want my lovely wife to feel that way as well. So I drop little nuggets without pushing too hard.

Anyway, this and other hints along with the fact that it keeps coming up is a sign of progress. She has been buying more lingerie and allows me to take sexy, sometimes nude pics of her, something she has never done before. And our already active sex life has kicked up a few notches since flirting with the idea. I don't know how long it will take, but if we ever take the leap it will be worth the wait!

Last edited:
You are right. It takes time for her to accept that it can happen without damaging what you two have. My wife and I talked about this for years before it actually happened. There were a couple of things that turned it from a fantasy to a reality. One was that time had passed and she had time to see I was consistent in my support of her pleasure. Two, was an opportunity to fuck a guy that she was really hot for. Even then, she didn't actually sleep with him. (At least I don't think she did). She came home and asked If I still wanted her to fuck other men and I said I did. We then talked a lot about rules, expectations and agreed that she should try it one time and then we see how we both feel. If either one of us was uncomfortable, then we stop, no questions asked and don't hold a grudge. That gave her the freedom to give it a try.

Even at that point, it took some time because the first guy wasn't available when she was ready to go. However, a short time later, there were more options. Her first real hotwife experience was with a coworker of hers that had been flirting with her for a long time. He was a quiet guy who didn't say much, has a small circle of friends, and didn't talk about private things. They made arrangements to meet for drinks and then fuck at his place He ended up getting nervous and drank too much to be able to perform completely. But, for us, it proved we could handle the situation. He did lick her pussy, she sucked his dick, and they tried to fuck but he couldn't stay hard with a condom. He ended up jacking off and shot his load all over her stomach and chest. Then they cuddled and kissed before she came home and got what she needed from me.

Her second experience was a total success. I was travelling for work and she met up with a long time friend for drinks. After a few drinks, she made it clear I was out of town and she has needs. They went back to his place and fucked. This guy didn't eat her pussy but had no problem fucking her until she was completely satisfied. Since I wasn't home,I didn't get to reclaim her right away, but we sexted and video chatted daily during my trip and I jacked off every chance I got.

Since that time, she has had a regular playmate at all times until COVID became the biggest cockblocker of our lifetime! We are just starting to talk about her finding a new fuckbuddy and it's about damn time!

Hang in there! It takes time but it I still worth the wait!