One women's view on bull v fuckbuddy

Very interested opinion on the labels. My wife, her lovers and I always called what you term "fuck buddies" as her boyfriends. It's nice to hear that others enjoy their brides dating romantically in long term relationships.
That’s what my wife said too
Now it’s cock date because she only wants the fun
To many problems in the past

This is the way I see it!!!

BULL a name given to a guy (supposedly a well-hung guy) by himself that wants to fuck every women soon or later.

BULL in most cases have no pic to back up the well hung claim.

BULL mostly only ever wants to fuck a women, not making love to her.

BULL mostly fucks her, dumps his load inside her cunt, job done.

On the other hand a fuckbuddy.

FUCKBUDDY a name lovingly given to a guy (in most cases a highly desirable well-hung guy) that knows how to make a women feel sexy and horny. A guy that's there to fulfill her needs and wants.

FUCKBUDDY may or may not display pic on his profile, but does not necessarily need to as the name was given to him by a lover, not just adopted by him.

FUCKBUDDY will wine, dine and romance the pants off a women (that's if she is not that hot for him she wanted to tease him and not wear them in the first place). He won't just fuck her he will seduce her and she will most likely make wild passionate love to him any way he wants, any time he wants, anywhere he wants.

FUCKBUDDY will happily cum in her, on her, anywhere she wants him too. He will then cuddle and bathe in the afterglow of beautiful sex with her.

Sorry Bulls but to me, it's a no brainer
jeez I guess I want to be a fuckbuddy