Online Sexting/ Possible meet up for my GF

Hey everyone, seeking out a sexting partner for my GF with a possible meet up if she clicks with you. Here are her stats : 4’9 20 yo Latina with 34c milf tits but because of her smaller build they look bigger. She’s open to a lot of things but likes respectful guys at the start. Send me message if you’re interested or have anymore questions, thanks!
Hi. I’m in Long Beach. Would be happy to help

Hey everyone, seeking out a sexting partner for my GF with a possible meet up if she clicks with you. Here are her stats : 4’9 20 yo Latina with 34c milf tits but because of her smaller build they look bigger. She’s open to a lot of things but likes respectful guys at the start. Send me message if you’re interested or have anymore questions, thanks!
Very nice ..my wife asked if you be interested in her.....

Attachments

• 20181129_124105.jpg
    20181129_124105.jpg
    384.2 KB · Views: 35
I know this post is quite old but i'm sure that if you and your beautiful g/f are still interested, I could treat her as good as her cleavage looks (I me absolutely perfect!)
DM me if still interested

View attachment VID_20240214_181527.mp4
Enviame privado

Reactions: Backwoodsman179
Hey how you doing?