Online Sexting/ Possible meet up for my GF

Hey everyone, seeking out a sexting partner for my GF with a possible meet up if she clicks with you. Here are her stats : 4’9 20 yo Latina with 34c milf tits but because of her smaller build they look bigger. She’s open to a lot of things but likes respectful guys at the start. Send me message if you’re interested or have anymore questions, thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_2737.jpeg
    IMG_2737.jpeg
    98.7 KB · Views: 300
Hey everyone, seeking out a sexting partner for my GF with a possible meet up if she clicks with you. Here are her stats : 4’9 20 yo Latina with 34c milf tits but because of her smaller build they look bigger. She’s open to a lot of things but likes respectful guys at the start. Send me message if you’re interested or have anymore questions, thanks!
I sent you a DM

Reactions: JRodgers
Hey I would really like a sexting partner as it’s one of my fantasies!! I like the stats and her pic is awesome she sounds like a lot of fun and will really get into this role play!!! I can get very detailed in my text to the point I hope she looks forward to my text then plays with herself after.. hope to her back from u!!!

Wow she is looking very very Hot and juicy creamy queen .I love her eat badly and fuck her all hole full night without break

She is super HOT!! Her body is very sexy and she has everything she need to get anyone she want! Impossible not to notice her big natural breasts!!

Reactions: Vez22
What a sexy wife you got!!

Oh Sweet Heavens, she is Steaming Hott! I'd love to but I'm older at 60! I'm guessing not her cup of tea! But She is Amazing! Thank You!

Reactions: Pearldrummer
I'm here if she still wants to meet new bulls 😉

She is just a small piece of art....

My Mona Lisa 🤤

I could use my brush for painting her.... 😏

Please login or become a member to view
Wow man.... what a huge dick you have!!! I'd love to see my gf taking something like that.

We are having this weekend our first cuckold experience and I think the guy is almost your size... 😍

Just a technical question... do you hurt girls with such a huge tool???

Reactions: Paolo96X
Wow man.... what a huge dick you have!!! I'd love to see my gf taking something like that.

We are having this weekend our first cuckold experience and I think the guy is almost your size... 😍

Just a technical question... do you hurt girls with such a huge tool???
Ahahaha.... I don't hurt them man... just the opposite!!! 😂😂😂😂

Love to text all thoughts of how to enjoy her