Online work for wife

ellamilf

My wife is looking for online work. Something she can do at home mostly. But would be great if she also has to travel with here boss once in a while or has to go to an office 1-2 times a month to work with him. He would easily seduce her and have her as a fuck toy for himself and co workers or business partners. She is easy going and has been with lot of guys. It would not take much to get in her panties. Probably she would agree on that beforehand. I am happy to be a cuckold. The more she is fucked by other men the better. She is 59 but still very hot and likes to dress sexy. We are located in Germany but a work anywhere in Europe is fine. I would not mind her going away to UK or France or Sweden etc to "work" with her boss for a week at a time :) This is a fantasy but if you can help turning it into reality please send a msg.

Attachments

• IMG_20190403_164910_1.jpg
    IMG_20190403_164910_1.jpg
    515.3 KB · Views: 173
My wife is looking for online work. Something she can do at home mostly. But would be great if she also has to travel with here boss once in a while or has to go to an office 1-2 times a month to work with him. He would easily seduce her and have her as a fuck toy for himself and co workers or business partners. She is easy going and has been with lot of guys. It would not take much to get in her panties. Probably she would agree on that beforehand. I am happy to be a cuckold. The more she is fucked by other men the better. She is 59 but still very hot and likes to dress sexy. We are located in Germany but a work anywhere in Europe is fine. I would not mind her going away to UK or France or Sweden etc to "work" with her boss for a week at a time :) This is a fantasy but if you can help turning it into reality please send a msg.
Looking so very hot and delicious

Reactions: ellamilf
that,s a hotwife i,m looking for to roleplay,she would be my sexy hotwife trying to seduce new clients and telling me everything to make me her cuckold,so first task i would give is to found men here to ask her on a date,i would love to choose her dress&lingerie&shoes

She is SO So HOT

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat
Love her outfit
.My wife travels for eork.its great asshe gets to.play in different places.

Hot