Only one not getting it.

This is more of a true experience than a fantasy.When we were young 20ish my friends and I had a a nice place near a small lake called Moody Springs that we would go to. It had some picknic tables and nice sunny private spots in the medows perfect for spreading out a pic nic blanket.Not many people knew about this place and the day we went there it was vacant in spite of being a beautiful summer day.There were seven of us, three of my buddies and there girlfriends and me by myself. I guess I wasn't thinking when I hopped in the car, my buddies urged me to come even though I didn't have a girl.So there I was with three happy couples who were in love and frolicing in what seemed like a natural paradise. As they wandered off, engaged in their romantic play,I stayed behind pining for a girlfriend so I could have this same level of joy.From a distance I could hear the girls feminine laughter as they were in play with their lovers.I was so lonely hearted and love sick at that moment realizing that kind of rapture was out of reach for me. It was a day I was glad to come to an end.