Openly a Cuckold

cuck4life

Male
Gold
I have posted several stories on this forum about the sexual relationship I had with my exwife. I like to sit back and think about those days many years ago in the mid 70’s. Louise was comfortable around guys and she loved attention. She was a part of a large group of guys and girls that I also hung around together. The difference between Louise and the other girls is that she was openly taking care of many of the guys. We all joked that if you could not find her that someone was getting some.
Over time Louise and I got close because she was my best friends playmate. He was only interested in her sexually which was fine with her so we started to hang out together and eventually dated. Nothing changed when we started dating, she still continued to openly take care of the guys in the group and I never asked her to stop. We had a loving relationship but sexually I was awkward and lacked confidence. She would talk about how great sex was with different guys and I was comfortable.
We later married and this continued for years. She did cut back on the number of guys she was seeing but was still seeing several of my close friends and coworkers. I had never heard the word cuckold back then but there was something about it being common knowledge to everyone.
I enjoyed being around guys that had seen her nude. She was on the pill and to my knowledge all these guys had her bareback which was even more of a turn on. These guys were in there early 20’s so she had many large loads of live sperm deposited deep inside her. I to this day get a charge thinking about the reality of it all.

I am openly a cuck to a few of my wife's friends, people we met when she and I used to swing together. As an aside, our family members don't know, but the family has witnessed me in some form of crossdress. Leggings, fem top, women's sandals. Plus, my ears are pierced and I always wear earings and often a necklace Nothing is said, but I often wonder what they think. Frankly, I wish they knew more.

This story about your ex wife Louise reminds me of an experience I had. When I was in the air force in tech school my two roommates had a woman in their class who was a sex addict. Her name was Cindy. She was a recently divorced woman who I suppose joined the service as an escape. A woman in the service who craves sex has it made, even if she's not great looking. She's still a rarity. All the guys wanted to have sex with Cindy. She would take the entire class (six to eight guys) to a motel on weekends, often even chipping in herself. Once I tagged along as a driver. When we got to the motel room she stripped off and immediately several of the guys fondled her and I watched them have sex with her...with her screaming in pleasure! She'd take on everyone, she was insatiable!

When it became my turn I was too shy to do it, plus I hadn't removed my clothes either. She encouraged me to do so but I wouldn't and she teased me about being "cherry." Which I was. She didn't do this in a mean way but she wanted me to get involved like everyone else had. I couldn't, not in front of the others. I ended up leaving, but not before getting quite an eyeful of her sexy body and full tits jiggling like crazy as she was getting fucked. She was no beauty but sexy as hell. She always had a smile and that twinkle in her eye that told you she knew you wanted her.

There was one guy, and if you looked up "cuck" in the dictionary his picture would be there, right next to mine. He wanted Cindy, not just as a sex partner, he wanted a relationship with her. I got all this info from my roommates. He was in love with her. He was never going to satisfy her by himself and looking back I figure he knew he'd be a cuck for her and was happy to do it. She let something develop with them as he was always around her, always. She allowed it. I never knew what her true feelings were towards him but I'm hoping they were genuine. She wasn't likely to find such a sweet devoting guy as "Tennessee," which is what we nicknamed him. He reminded you of Tennesse Tuxedo. Looked just like him. I hope they are still togehter....it's been over 30 years!

My wife's best friend, along with 2 other really close girlfriends know she cuckolds me. There's also a few friends/coworkers at her job that know. she doesn't share any details with her friends at work, but they see the obvious happiness and the "glow" on her face when she's been with her boyfriend.
Although none of them have said anything to me or treated me any differently, I really like the idea of being teased and humiliated for not "being man enough" to satisfy/fulfill my wife's NEEDS/desires, especially by her 3 closest friends.

after my wife & i separated, i was out with a few of my buddies. one of them asked me if i knew what my wife was doing.

no one had to tell me because i knew what she liked.

i told him, we are separated, so, she could do whatever she wants. also, if i have a few encounters, she is entitled.

none of the said anything. even though, they would never let their wives have other men.

I also enjoyed having guys over to watch football or racing. She would always go braless with a tank top with her hard nipples at attention. Very short shorts with no panties. There were many times she would head to our bedroom with one of the guys and everyone knew it. Most all my close friends had screwed her at least once, many in my own bed. A big turn on for me was how open everyone was about it.

Thanks for all the responses from my original post. Hoping someone has some new experience of being openly cuckolded.

Wife and I recently visited our local lifestyles friendly clothing optional resort where we know many people. This afternoon she befriended a very endowed single guy at the pool and hung out with him all afternoon. I brought them drinks as needed but otherwise kept my distance. Later that evening they attended the dance together an I again kept my distance by sitting at a table along the wall away from the crowd. As the evening went on the clothes came off as they danced more exotically and he was becoming too visibly excited for the common areas.

She waved her hand at me to come to their table and told me to gather their clothes as they left the club. I gathered the clothes and headed to out cabin. Once at the cabin I found the sliding door locked but could see some shadows indicating she had been mounted. I left the clothes on the table on the porch and returned to the dance.

Everyone at the dance saw them leave and knew what was happening. I just sat there and had a few beers. I waited an hour before returning to our cabin. The door was now unlocked and they were asleep in the bed, she had put a pillow and blanket on the floor for me so I was quiet not to wake them. When I woke up in the morning he was gone so I got in the bed with her. I laid in the bed and tried to sleep but was not able, I made a cup of coffee and walked out on the porch.

Once outside I saw him with a few other guys standing around the fire pit so I walked over. I saw one of the guys notice me and then say something to the other guys, I assume they had been talking about him fucking my wife. This was a clothing optional resort and we were all nude. There I was standing nude with several guys that knew this well hung guy had just a few hours ago screwed my wife and I did or said nothing. Being in this situation excited me and I was enjoying being openly cuckolded. I noticed one of the guys glance down at my cock and make a comment to the others I looked down as saw I had pre-cum dripping from my little cock. I had nothing to wipe it off but my hand. I was both embarrassed and alittle humiliated but absolutely loved it.

We stayed the day and they were again together at the pool with me severing them drinks. He was leaving late afternoon so around 3 they got up and headed to our cabin that was in plan site of the pool. I saw her close the curtains but acted like all was well. After and hour or so they left the cabin she followed him to his truck and they had a long kiss good by. It was very clear to the others at the pool what had just happened.

She joined me at the pool and for the first time over the weekend we were together. I know this is not for everyone but for me being openly cuckolded is like a drug and I can't get enough.

I have posted several stories on this forum about the sexual relationship I had with my exwife. I like to sit back and think about those days many years ago in the mid 70’s. Louise was comfortable around guys and she loved attention. She was a part of a large group of guys and girls that I also hung around together. The difference between Louise and the other girls is that she was openly taking care of many of the guys. We all joked that if you could not find her that someone was getting some.
Over time Louise and I got close because she was my best friends playmate. He was only interested in her sexually which was fine with her so we started to hang out together and eventually dated. Nothing changed when we started dating, she still continued to openly take care of the guys in the group and I never asked her to stop. We had a loving relationship but sexually I was awkward and lacked confidence. She would talk about how great sex was with different guys and I was comfortable.
We later married and this continued for years. She did cut back on the number of guys she was seeing but was still seeing several of my close friends and coworkers. I had never heard the word cuckold back then but there was something about it being common knowledge to everyone.
I enjoyed being around guys that had seen her nude. She was on the pill and to my knowledge all these guys had her bareback which was even more of a turn on. These guys were in there early 20’s so she had many large loads of live sperm deposited deep inside her. I to this day get a charge thinking about the reality of it all.
i had a couple of buddies whose wives didn't like sucking them. i would have been ok with my wife taking care of them.

Yes the memories I have are wonderful. I just wish she was still active with other men.

Reactions: Rushton
Lets keep this going, I know there must be other guys that have been openly cuckolded. I love that people know my wife fucks around and I enjoy being around guys that have screwed my wife.

Lets keep this going, I know there must be other guys that have been openly cuckolded. I love that people know my wife fucks around and I enjoy being around guys that have screwed my wife.
I would be my ultimate high is my wife fucked my male friends. So when we were out everyone in the group would know.
Do you start conversations about sex with the men that have fucked your wife?

Most of the guys said nothing to me but I knew they talked behind my back. More than once did i walk up where she was the topic of the conversation. I did have a guy that picked on me and would tell me to have her call him anything she needed the real thing. James was my best friend and it was known to everyone that he was her main playmate. Maybe it was because this happened over time but it never bothered me that all these guys had screwed her. Louise was open to everyone that I had a thin needle dick and sexually awkward. I was comfortable with this treatment and very proud guys got to enjoy her beautiful body.

Last edited:
I am openly a cuck to a few of my wife's friends, people we met when she and I used to swing together. As an aside, our family members don't know, but the family has witnessed me in some form of crossdress. Leggings, fem top, women's sandals. Plus, my ears are pierced and I always wear earings and often a necklace Nothing is said, but I often wonder what they think. Frankly, I wish they knew more.
Are you more like her lover/husband or her cuck/husband or maybe like her girlfriend when you crossdress??

Did she fuck in front of you, did you watch?? And did you eat her creampies??

Did she fuck in front of you, did you watch?? And did you eat her creampies?
Did she fuck in front of you, did you watch?? And did you eat her creampies??
My turn on was another guys having control of her sexually. She was very comfortable being the only girl with several guys. I was never into sitting in a chair watching and jacking off. I got off being in situations were the other guy knew I knew what was happening but did nothing. When we would have a party or a get together with other guys I would give her all the room she needed to play. I would check in on her and see her getting screwed and sucking cock because I wanted the guy to know that I would always remember he screwed her. Some guys liked it in my face while others liked to be discreet. She made it clear she needed sex because I was sexually underequipped and awkward.

Last edited: