Opinions please what's going on?

Cumload

Male
Jul 12, 2016
I have tried to get the wife to step out for years with no success. She got around a good bit before we married, and then we had kids and it just turned into the monogamous boring relationship. Here the past year or so the sex has been almost non existent.
I just gave up on it happening.
Lately she seems a little different, she's lost a little weight and is looking prime. Has had a time or two lately where she was gone for a few hours here and there that made me a little suspicious.
She's had a beach trip planned with our girls and her sister for a while now. The week before she changes plans and is having her sister take our kids and she will meet them there a couple of days later while she goes with some tennis friends to a different beach for a couple of days.
Just seems a bit off to me. Seems she has been more guarded with her phone as of late as well. I just. Noticed that the lube is in with her toiletries. Maybe she has had it in the bag for a while now, I don't know. It's not like we have been using it and I needed to look for it.
What are your opinions of what's going on?

I have tried to get the wife to step out for years with no success. She got around a good bit before we married, and then we had kids and it just turned into the monogamous boring relationship. Here the past year or so the sex has been almost non existent.
I just gave up on it happening.
Lately she seems a little different, she's lost a little weight and is looking prime. Has had a time or two lately where she was gone for a few hours here and there that made me a little suspicious.
She's had a beach trip planned with our girls and her sister for a while now. The week before she changes plans and is having her sister take our kids and she will meet them there a couple of days later while she goes with some tennis friends to a different beach for a couple of days.
Just seems a bit off to me. Seems she has been more guarded with her phone as of late as well. I just. Noticed that the lube is in with her toiletries. Maybe she has had it in the bag for a while now, I don't know. It's not like we have been using it and I needed to look for it.
What are your opinions of what's going on?
Show us what she looks like.. And sorry to hear that you are having problems

Sorry you're going through that. I've found that the best thing to do is be open about it. Tell her your concerns and why you have them.

The mind does some crazy things sometimes and makes you see and believe what it wants and that's not always the truth.

Good luck

Reactions: Elja1
Back in February Deborah and her best friend (who's divorced, single, and pretty wild!) found a great deal on a quick four day trip to the Caymans. I couldn't get off work to go and it was pretty much a "Girls' Trip" thing anyway. Deb knows I don't mind her sleeping with other people, but I've never had much luck in encouraging her to do so. It has to be on her own terms. All I can do is give her the freedom she needs and step back and let her nature take its course.
Before she left, Deb made it a point to tell me she probably couldn't get cell service where they were and not to worry if she didn't call. Four days passed without word from her, but she returned home happy and horny as Hell. I didn't ask a thing. Just enjoyed the ride. Finally, about a week later she admitted that she and her best friend had met a couple of guys at the hotel where they were staying. Deb was excited to tell me about the size of her guy's cock. Deb is a big cock connoisseur (not that I'm in that league!), and apparently this guy was something of a prize bull. She guessed he was over ten inches! Deborah said he fucked her three times while she was on vacation and that she sucked his cock one night in an elevator! I came just listening to her talk about it!
I guess the point of my story is that if you really want your wife to be in "the lifestyle" you have to admit that she's the one in the driver's seat and that you're just along for one very sexy ride! All you can do is quietly encourage her, give her the freedom to do it, be supportive and understanding when she does, and hope she shares her escapades with you. Remember, her pussy, her rules. Good luck! I hope you have a blast!:)

Back in February Deborah and her best friend (who's divorced, single, and pretty wild!) found a great deal on a quick four day trip to the Caymans. I couldn't get off work to go and it was pretty much a "Girls' Trip" thing anyway. Deb knows I don't mind her sleeping with other people, but I've never had much luck in encouraging her to do so. It has to be on her own terms. All I can do is give her the freedom she needs and step back and let her nature take its course.
Before she left, Deb made it a point to tell me she probably couldn't get cell service where they were and not to worry if she didn't call. Four days passed without word from her, but she returned home happy and horny as Hell. I didn't ask a thing. Just enjoyed the ride. Finally, about a week later she admitted that she and her best friend had met a couple of guys at the hotel where they were staying. Deb was excited to tell me about the size of her guy's cock. Deb is a big cock connoisseur (not that I'm in that league!), and apparently this guy was something of a prize bull. She guessed he was over ten inches! Deborah said he fucked her three times while she was on vacation and that she sucked his cock one night in an elevator! I came just listening to her talk about it!
I guess the point of my story is that if you really want your wife to be in "the lifestyle" you have to admit that she's the one in the driver's seat and that you're just along for one very sexy ride! All you can do is quietly encourage her, give her the freedom to do it, be supportive and understanding when she does, and hope she shares her escapades with you. Remember, her pussy, her rules. Good luck! I hope you have a blast!:)
That story is fucking hot

Reactions: DebAndI
My opinion is that she needs the lube because someone is pushing something bigger than she is accustomed. She is getting fucked !