Opportunity May Be Presenting Itself

Been married for 32 years, kids up & out, now we’re empty nesters. Our sex life has always been good. Vanilla and sporadic, but good. She has never expressed any desire to flirt, or exhibit any behaviors towards men that would indicate any interest. And she’s always been adamant about her faithfulness.

I’ve had a desire to allow her to have sex with another guy in hopes of getting her more sexual, and active. And to reignite that spark that has dwindled over the years. My wife is a beautiful South American and exotic woman.

My job keeps me away from home throughout the week. I know she gets lonely and has to stay active to keep from being bored. I tease her that she should have a boyfriend to keep her company while I’m on the road. She just rolls her eyes & tells me I’m crazy. But I persist. I’ll text her to tell her to kick the boyfriend out because I’m coming home. One time she texted me back a sad face 😞

Recently, I met a guy on social media from my area that is in the lifestyle. We chatted for a bit and were able to meet as our paths crossed. Our plan is to have him over for a bbq and introduce him to my wife and see how she responds to him. Eventually becoming better acquainted and having fun together.

We plan to take it very slow and work up to an eventual encounter. Allowing him to flirt with her, and get friendly with her. Hopefully to start texting back & forth and maybe doing things together while I’m away.

A sure sign that this is possible happened yesterday morning. While having sex, I told her I had a dream that she was with another guy having sex and I was there watching and encouraging her. This turned her on immensely. She started bucking and moaning. I started telling her how turned on I was watching her and told her I liked it. It made her cum.

Afterwards, when she told me that I was the only man she wanted, I told her that I was her husband, but with him it was just sex, and she got to be pleasured by two men, and that was hot, and how lucky she was.

I know she was thinking about it. She had a beautiful reflective look about her. So now time will tell and I will add to this as it unfolds.

Last night we watched a cowboy movie with hot rodeo cowboys. Shortly after the movie ended, my wife left the room. I thought she went to use the bathroom, but she came out in nothing but sexy panties, kissed me & said, “I’ll be waiting for you in the bedroom.” It took me no time at all to shed my clothes & get in bed with her. She was really fired up. She immediately started kissing me, and giving me head. We fucked for over 2 hours going two rounds ending with me using one of her toys to finish her off. Once she has a clitoral orgasm, she’s done.

the following morning, I talked to her about what got her so riled up. She equivocated about what it was. She finally admitted that it was the cowboys. I told her it was fine for her to fantasize and think about having sex with other men. She kind of got pissed about me suggesting that she fuck other men, even though I’m ok with it. She says I’m crazy.
What this tells me is that she doesn’t want to consider being unfaithful, even though she won’t be, but she still thinks about fucking other men, even though she won’t admit it. I don’t want to push her or anger her by continuing to mention it to her. As she put it, I’m trying to plant a seed and she doesn’t like it. I’m hoping that she and my friend will make a good connection when she finally gets to meet him. That’s on hold now because last week 3 of her coworkers in her clinic tested positive for COVID-19. So we wait.

Last night we watched a cowboy movie with hot rodeo cowboys. Shortly after the movie ended, my wife left the room. I thought she went to use the bathroom, but she came out in nothing but sexy panties, kissed me & said, “I’ll be waiting for you in the bedroom.” It took me no time at all to shed my clothes & get in bed with her. She was really fired up. She immediately started kissing me, and giving me head. We fucked for over 2 hours going two rounds ending with me using one of her toys to finish her off. Once she has a clitoral orgasm, she’s done.

the following morning, I talked to her about what got her so riled up. She equivocated about what it was. She finally admitted that it was the cowboys. I told her it was fine for her to fantasize and think about having sex with other men. She kind of got pissed about me suggesting that she fuck other men, even though I’m ok with it. She says I’m crazy.
What this tells me is that she doesn’t want to consider being unfaithful, even though she won’t be, but she still thinks about fucking other men, even though she won’t admit it. I don’t want to push her or anger her by continuing to mention it to her. As she put it, I’m trying to plant a seed and she doesn’t like it. I’m hoping that she and my friend will make a good connection when she finally gets to meet him. That’s on hold now because last week 3 of her coworkers in her clinic tested positive for COVID-19. So we wait.
Tell her to.. save a horse, ride a cowboy! 😊🤠

Attachments

• 065B4345-A966-4B70-8B60-03E00DBADAF6.png
    065B4345-A966-4B70-8B60-03E00DBADAF6.png
    4.5 MB · Views: 44
  • A22F325F-4616-42A0-B44F-1320397D7A63.png
    A22F325F-4616-42A0-B44F-1320397D7A63.png
    2.7 MB · Views: 14
  • 0C6D0296-17EA-4AF7-8896-C7EB70D860B0.png
    0C6D0296-17EA-4AF7-8896-C7EB70D860B0.png
    4.1 MB · Views: 25
I also have an opportunity for me too, but I'm in a relationship. My gf is protective but I have a couple that wants me to fuck his wife soon once they move into their new house. I'll just keep my bull lifestyle hush-hush. Not gonna turn down some free pussy and stretching out someone's wife with my BBC;)

does she know your friend is there to seduce her?

Pete