Opportunity or Not?

Pay Wife’s airfare to Holiday with her Bull ?

• Total voters
Yes thats my attitude. Id love for her to get fucked every way possible for a week with this guy. Very HOT!
Still fuck like rabbits, but I want her to have all the joy possible--fuck and get. fucked ----and experience orgasm and orgasm until she can take no more.---curse the mess of life as it runs down her legs, knowing she will seek this again

I would certainly agree to this as long as I knew I had known the person for quite a bit of time and that she was safe and she would enjoy herself. A week would be long enough for her to experience another person on a regular basis And then I’d get my benefits when she came home to me. Saying that I’m sure her pussy might be too sore and her denying me a taste could make the situation even more exciting.

Still fuck like rabbits, but I want her to have all the joy possible--fuck and get. fucked ----and experience orgasm and orgasm until she can take no more.---curse the mess of life as it runs down her legs, knowing she will seek this again
Like! Well written...

I would certainly agree to this as long as I knew I had known the person for quite a bit of time and that she was safe and she would enjoy herself. A week would be long enough for her to experience another person on a regular basis And then I’d get my benefits when she came home to me. Saying that I’m sure her pussy might be too sore and her denying me a taste could make the situation even more exciting.
Ahhhh, yes, its hot & sexy, but you don't get to see ANY of it? I know your joy cums from hers, but you pay for a week vaca and can't watch/see a moment?
She's got you fully & totally cucked....and I suspect thats just what you want?

Well she is undergoing vaginal rejuvenation laser therapy to treat post menopausal issues.
Her pussy is out of commission and her FWB decided to take his Dad snorkeling with him to Cancun Mexico instead. Plus a Hurricane is headed towards us and we evacuated to save our ass.
She and I are disappointed it didn’t work out this time. The plus is these Mona-Lisa laser treatments are working out well and her pussy should be wet and ready for dick soon!
Wishing her a speedy recovery!

Wishing her a speedy recovery!
Thats fascinating. Wasn't aware such treatments are available. My ex went bone-dry due to menopause. Kept saying she'd get something from gyno, didnt, so I lost interest & left her.
GF now also dealing with menopause, but is totally opposite, wet & ready all the time!

Reactions: WantToWatchWife
Even for a humiliating cuckold no matter how it is he doesn't have to pay for his slut's adventures. Who fucks pays, that's the way it's always been.
Couldn't have said it better. Cuckolding by HER is one thing. Paying for his vaca is bullshit. The bull is banging his wife for free, that shud be enuf.

If its HER idea, it would seem she's just pushing it as far as she can go.

It his call now. It depends on how much cuck does it for him. Careful, she'll be having him suck her bulls cock if she can.

Your wife is a VERY sexy, exciting, and beautiful woman and he is very lucky to have the privilege of being her lover. He should have never even brought it up.

My Hotwife might have the opportunity to Holiday or Vacation in the Caribbean with her long time Friend With Benefits or Bull. She loves fucking him and this would give her a full week alone with him.
As a Cuck Hubby what would you do? encourage her to go? Pay her way? Be jealous and say no? Curious what would you do
Happy Wife …Happy Life … especially in this lifestyle!!!

If ur a real cuck, u have no say. ..she's going!
Maybe she'll send u some pix of her fucking some of the bug dick locals.

My hotwife's pussy is too good, so if you want it, you need to pay for it. We've had guys pay for the hotel room and leave it for us to stay the night after he enjoyed her. That is just common courtesy. I may pay for a drink or even offer him a burger, but if he wants her tasty goodness, it comes at a price.

The hotwife-husband paying for a room Is all part of humiliation and control. Not only is the 'bull' fucking the husband's wife but the husband's is paying for the room.