Other Guys Wives

My kind of lady. Hope she made you keep asking for details. I love to be kept wondering
When the concert ended and I went back to the bar area to find May, she was sitting with the guy sipping her beer, as if nothing happened. Not sure if he was smug, or nervous, when I got there since he'd just had his cock in my wife's mouth within the past 30 minutes.

I'd taken a video of the performance and caught her interactions with the guy by accident. When I apologized for not seeing him with his hands on her and stopping him, she said it was alright and then told me the rest of the story.

She said he didn't last long when she sucked him and his cock was pretty small compared to mine. Can't blame the guy for not lasting. Being sucked by a guy's wife who is in the concert hall, outside in a public place.

Plus he'd probably never had his cock in an Asian woman's mouth.

Attachments

• 3616757656625526147.jpeg
    3616757656625526147.jpeg
    16.3 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
When the concert ended and I went back to the bar area to find May, she was sitting with the guy sipping her beer, as if nothing happened. Not sure if he was smug, or nervous, when I got there since he'd just had his cock in my wife's mouth within the past 30 minutes.

I'd taken a video of the performance and caught her interactions with the guy by accident. When I apologized for not seeing him with his hands on her and stopping him, she said it was alright and then told me the rest of the story.

She said he didn't last long when she sucked him and his cock was pretty small compared to mine. Can't blame the guy for not lasting. Being sucked by a guy's wife who is in the concert hall, outside in a public place.

So cute and sexy Love her nipples

wow very sexy lady

Reactions: DewMyWife
He was hitting on her in the concert hall. He didn't realize May and I were together and he invited her to stand in front of him to get a better view and promptly put his arm around her. She told him I was there, but it was okay! Guess he got too touchy, so she came back to stand with me. About 2/3 through the concert she wanted to sit down, so went back to the bar/restaurant area to sit and have another beer. At some point the guy wandered back and sat with her and started feeling her crotch. By this time she was on beer 3 or 4, which is when she can turn into a real slut.

She didn't tell me until 2 days later, but she grabbed his cock through his jeans and finally took him to the outdoor patio area, found a dark corner, and sucked his cock.
Lol, guess she showed a lot of interest. 😉

Reactions: DewMyWife