Other Guys Wives

once at a bar with my wife,these guys next to us on another table kept looking at my wife,after a few beers i kept using my foot to open her legs a bit,a little more each time....she was like (those guys are watching me and talking about me) ...i was like i know,before long she kept spreading her legs open so they can have a great view but not to make it to obvious,that got my cock so hard knowing these guys was looking up my wife skirt and lusting after her pussy....back in the car she said ,i got so wet knowing these guys were looking up my skirt....what a fuck we had that night

once at a bar with my wife,these guys next to us on another table kept looking at my wife,after a few beers i kept using my foot to open her legs a bit,a little more each time....she was like (those guys are watching me and talking about me) ...i was like i know,before long she kept spreading her legs open so they can have a great view but not to make it to obvious,that got my cock so hard knowing these guys was looking up my wife skirt and lusting after her pussy....back in the car she said ,i got so wet knowing these guys were looking up my skirt....what a fuck we had that night
with her wishing it was them guys fucking her instead of you

it,s so hot&naughty when wife is specially dressed to showoff&to tease men,i get so turned on watching how men trying to seduce my wife in front of me and the fact she can do it,having control of me i ,ll do whatever she asks,i love women in charce