our 10 year hot wife journey

vguy22

Long time lurker but felt I now have something to contribute. I'm not really sure how to describe our relationship but around 35 years ago when we were teenagers in the UK I dated a curvaceous and sexy blonde girl who I will call Kay and she really loved to explore her sexual side. We were very compatible and potentially would have got married but life made some twists and turns and ultimately we not only ended up marrying different people but also ended up moving to different countries.

About 10 years ago we met up and she confided to me that she wasn't getting satisfied by her husband. We ended up becoming FWB's and as travel allowed we ended up meeting every two or three months. About a year later she sent me a picture showing her new piercings and it was obvious that someone else was taking the pictures. I asked her who and she shared some additional photos of her giving one of her excellent blow jobs to someone else. It turns out this was a friend of her husbands who I will refer to as M1. Kay is a bit of a size queen who loves to be stretched and M1 loved to fist her so it was a good match and as I was not available a lot of the time it helped to have someone else to keep her satisfied.

During he following few years there were a few other one offs or short term playmates she had that I learnt about either during or after the fact but ultimately she hooked up with a well endowed old work colleague, who I will call K, who became a 3rd regular. She would share details with me and we built up a small photo collection over the years. The interesting thing was that it increasingly became a pattern that she would loose interest in K and M1 until i was around and then wanted to see us all back to back or in close succession - however we never actually met. I will always remember the huge grin on her face as I slipped into her silky smooth hole that K had just finished using not 20 minutes earlier - of course I was hooked on having her do it again.

Ultimately M1 became too clingy and K started to get performance issues. We worked on finding a well endowed bull for her but things didn't work out too well so she went into a little bit of a dry spell. Fast forward to a couple of months ago and she met someone who I will call M2. M2 had not met someone like Kay before and when she explained to him she really needed more than one man he was surprisingly open to it. In addition K came back on the scene and confirmed he was fully functional again and wanted to pick things up.

Kay is now in her early 50's and has a birthday coming up next month. Talking with her this weekend she wants something special - a threesome. In fact she wants two threesomes - one with K and me and the following day another with M2 and me. Things are now set for this happen either the 3rd or 4th weekend of October. As the relationship with M2 is still early she's not going to tell him about K and depending on the timing M2 may find he's unknowingly getting sloppy seconds but I think this secretly turns her on.

There's a few weeks to go before the event and things can always go wrong around availability and I'm sure there will be some aprehension but I don't think she's likely to change her mind. Probably not a lot to update on between now and then so please don't ask - if there is I will post it.

A little under 3 weeks to go before the big event and Kay is getting more and more excited. She's spending the night with M2 tonight and told me earlier she's hoping he will give her a good hard fuck to help help take the edge off. I haven't heard anything and it's now gone midnight and no updates so hopefully she getting what she wanted.

Reactions: Rohit
A little under 3 weeks to go before the big event and Kay is getting more and more excited. She's spending the night with M2 tonight and told me earlier she's hoping he will give her a good hard fuck to help help take the edge off. I haven't heard anything and it's now gone midnight and no updates so hopefully she getting what she wanted.
Kay here:- I was so looking forward to having M2 fuck me stupid. Without sounding like a bitch I’m more frustrated now than ever & can not wait until I have a proper fuck by 2 men that know how to treat a woman.
Don’t get me wrong M2 is a lovely man, but sex wise very inexperienced. I tried everything to get him to fuck me harder, longer. He had access to any of my holes - no?. Any position-no?. Straight sex, him on top?. So let’s just say when I got into the shower, my electric toothbrush took the brunt of my frustration & god did that feel good on my clit whilst I was ramming the handle of my loafer deep inside me. When a girls got to cum anything will do.
Conclusion:-nice man-nice sex. I’m not a bloody teacher. So from now on I will live 2 separate lives. Can’t wait for my three some- roll on the 18th........

disappointing that he didn't manage to quell your frustration, particularly given you gave him the opportunity to use all you holes and multiple attempts. Assuming you presented him with your normal 'I'm ready' position (pic) I'm quite amazed he could resist. Hopefully you will make the same offer for K on the 18th.

Attachments

• DSCN0012.JPG
    DSCN0012.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 109
less than two weeks to go before Kay's first MMF. I purchased her a new toy after she broke her toothbrush but she's now wanting to abstain so she is on top form for the event. I've told her that she should be on a 'no playing' ban from this Friday.

Reactions: Myhotwife
so only a few days to go before Kay's first MMF and things are looking good. K has confirmed he's still able to make it and Kay has arranged to be off from work from mid-day. She has been playing with her toy but confirmed she's abstaining for real cocks until the event. Assuming all goes well we will post an update on Saturday.

so only a few days to go before Kay's first MMF and things are looking good. K has confirmed he's still able to make it and Kay has arranged to be off from work from mid-day. She has been playing with her toy but confirmed she's abstaining for real cocks until the event. Assuming all goes well we will post an update on Saturday.
Hi all, Kay here. Well my first 3 some happen today. My husband helped me prepare for the afternoon. Well if you can say giving a long slow fuck & a very nice licking out but not allowing either of us to cum. #R arrived at the hotel we sat in the bar - drinking & comfortable batter. Fast forward..... #R & myself went up to the room to get to know one another a little better & for hubby to turn up soon after.
#R got straight onto the job & went down on me licking & fingering. It was a very strange sensation letting myself go with a complete stranger but oh my was it a turn on.
Hubby quietly entered the room & sat watching everything unfold. I then felt the excitement of 2 men at my disposable & the thought of being fucked senseless was too much & I started to ride #R -he emptied his load within seconds. I will not lie i was a little disappointed. Hubby could sense this so he fingered me, as only he knows how & made me squirt everywhere. Then sat back down to watch & take photos.
After a little bit of licking & sucking #R was ready to go again. Hubby had work to attend to so left us to it. #R fucked me fast & hard .....came within a few minutes. He couldn’t have been more apologetic. He played with me & was very attentive after a few hours he left.
Hubby came back, stripped off & fucked me hard & fast calling me his slut wife & said i should have gone easy on #R & not made him cum so quickly. Hubby said it was all my fault, as I wanted everything straight away. Anyway hubby made it up to me, fucking me long & hard & filling me up more than twice.
will I do it again? Yes I now have the taste to fuck a stranger whilst hubby watches or at least takes me back after I’ve been with another man or maybe two.

Well looks like I've opened pandoras box. Kay not only clearly enjoyed herself but is gagging for more. Unfortunately K couldn't make it last week and tomorrow I have to work late but she's asked me if it's ok to meet him in the afternoon. Looks like it might be a busy weekend.

2 days later & I’ve made my own arrangements to meet with #K (a past fuck buddy with a huge cock)
Husband was back to back in meetings so I thought I‘d message & inform him what his slut wife was up to.
Hubby messages back “you fucking slut, make sure he empty’s his load deep inside you.“
#K arrived & as I remembered - he was huge. once the pleasantries were out the way, we got down to business.
#K went straight down on me ( he takes charge) making sure I’m wet & loose enough for him. No matter how much begging I do he will not
enter me until he’s ready. Now he gently enters me, by this time I’m trying to play hard to get & laying there pretending to read the ceiling, if you get my drift.
This didn’t last long & I couldn’t mask that I came, long & hard. #K insists I don’t shut my eyes or look away whilst he fucks me ( although this is more of a love making session) I cum, who knows how many more times. Once he knows I’ve nearly had enough he then shoots deep inside me & I feel every pulse
& ripple his cock makes whilst he empties his load.
Fast forward- I see how much of #K cock I can get into my mouth & although I’m very experienced at giving deep throat, I struggle to get 2/3 In.
#K turns me over onto the side of the bed, while he’s stood up & fucks me doggy style. Proper fucking (he also takes care not to hurt me) By this time
I’m pushing back onto him, begging for him to go deeper & faster. This is where i can’t control myself, he starts to rub his finger around my forbidden hole.
(Husband is the only one who has ever fingered & fucked me fully) I don’t let him finger enter me but he carries on rubbing whilst fucking me deeper.
This is such a turn on as I want him to finger my butt, but I also take great pride in knowing only my husband has had the pleasure. The next thing I feel
is that big cock pulsing & then once again #K empties his second load. I take great pleasure in telling him he can leave & of course thank him.
I message husband telling him his slut wife is ready & waiting for him to reclaim her.
Not much later hubby arrives & goes straight down on me, making a meal of my used full wet cunt. ( I don’t really like that word but tonight it actually
fits that description) Oh my goodness, this is more than a turn on & i so enjoy kissing him knowing he has mine & another mans cum over his face.
Hubby then turns me on my side ( a favorite position) & fucks me & fucks me Some more. I can not describe how much this turns me on. Sloppy seconds in & around both my holes. We stop for breathe & I then clean hubby‘s cock. Licking everywhere - mmm that was nice...
Hubby then starts fucking me some more, we both cum & he has reclaimed his slut of a wife. Until next time.
I mentioned to hubby that maybe I’m ready to go to a swingers club - he will be looking into to. Watch this space.
I don’t seem to get enough & now I’ve had the taste of being fucked whilst my husband knows, I want more Lots more.

So I’ve been travelling since Kay’s last and very detailed message. One item she did forget to include is the temporary tattoo she wore which I’m sure contributed to the situation. Coming back tonight it seems she is out on another date so I’m waiting to find out what else she’s been doing while I‘be been away.