Our first adventure

Eddie59

Male
We hope you enjoyed the story of our first step into a Hotwife life, posted under “Would you like to hear our story?” Enough of you seemed to enjoy it so Emma and I thought we would sit down and tell you some of our favourites. This was our very next adventure and the first that took us into a completely new way of life. Emma insisted we teel you the full story, from both our view points, so it is a bit lengthy. I will post it part by part.

Part One

Eddie
Over the next few weeks, we talked about what we would like to do next, and what we shouldn’t do next. Although initially Emma had said this had been a one off, her revenge, we recognised this had changed things, and for the better. The change in Emma had been incredible and we both loved it. So deciding that we wanted to continue on this route was an easy decision. But how to do this was a more difficult question.
We both quickly agreed that whatever we did, it would not involve our current circle of friends. The days following the party had shown us why we should stay clear of friends. Simon was now riddled with guilt and called Emma several times about what had happened and Claire, his wife, knew something was up and was asking everyone if they had seen who he had been with. Emma told him I knew, in fact she had told me it all, in detail, but neither of us would say a word. And it would not happen again. Claire continued on the warpath even calling me at work to ask where Emma had been that night.
We also agreed we would focus on single guys and started to look at some popular web sites to see if we could find some suitable studs. That proved a complete failure. Several so-called studs turned out to be ghosts and when we did finally arrange a meet, booked into our hotel, no one turned up.
Eventually, after a month, we gave up on all that. I was due to be in London the following week, just for a couple of days working with an overnight stay, and I suggested to Emma she came with me. It was the first time she would have come with me on my working trips, and she jumped at the chance. The hotels were always good quality and, I pointed out, there were always well-groomed, middle-aged men, and women, on business stays, so you never know.
We arrived in London early Wednesday morning and I went off to my first meeting leaving Emma to do some shopping and arranged to meet her at the hotel early evening. It was a dry but cold October day, and she happily waved me goodbye as I ran for the tube.
My day was going according to plan and she messaged me later in the afternoon to say she had booked into the hotel early, everything was great and was having a shower and would meet me in the bar about 5pm.
My final meeting finished on time, and the guys suggested we had a couple of beers before heading off but I politely declined, meeting the wife, and I got there just as Emma sat down with a glass of fizz. The bar is a good spot, everyone passed through it on the way to the rooms, Emma had seated herself looking outwards. She looked gorgeous and she gave me a huge smile and a tender kiss as I sat down next to her. She obviously had made an effort, not that she needed much effort to look stunning, her hair shiny, her skin glowed, she has the most beautiful complexion. She had a new black dress on, casual but classy, and her shoulders looked soft and smooth. “And I have some new lingerie to show you later” she added. It wasn’t very busy yet, so I said I was going to have a quick swim - the hotel has a decent pool, I try to swim three to four times a week, in summer outdoors, but colder months I keep up my fitness by pool swimming. She had expected me to swim, she was very happy with her fizz, and “you never know, I might have a date by the time you get back” she smiled and gave me a wink and a kiss.
As I swam up and down my mind kept thinking - is she really going to try and pull a bloke? We had talked about it, true, even tried to arrange a date, true, but now here she was, looking like sex on legs, and on the hunt! I swim decent distances and I was a good hour in the pool before I jumped out and rushed up to our room to shower and dress.
I glanced at my phone and I had a message. “Hope you don’t mind, I’ve been invited to have a bite to eat, no rush, I’m great xxx”. My stomach turned over, my heart began to rush. Had she pulled, surely not. I replied “you ok yes?”. “Yep, very, his name is Andy, I’ll message you later xxxxx”. Holy shit!
I wondered down to bar, but she had gone. I looked around, there were quite a few people sat around drinking and chatting. At first, I thought what an idiot I was to have left her alone, but then remembered this is what we had talked about, it was one of the reasons she had come up to London with me. But I still didn’t feel too happy about it.
The next few hours were not my best. It was one thing to talk about this, to fantasise about her with another man, but the reality is quite another matter. What were they doing right now, will she flirt with him, touch his skin, give him a kiss, let him feel her soft skin, stroke his thigh??? And would she go back to his room?
I felt physically sick. I ordered a snack in the pub next door but didn’t eat it. I went to another bar close-by, had a few more beers. There were lots of people out, relaxing after a working day, a scene I’d seen many times but it felt different. I looked to see if she was there, flirting with some bloke, holding his hands, softly stroking his leg, but I couldn’t see her, and I didn’t know if I’d really want to spot her with this Andy bloke.
It was just after 10pm when my phone pinged again. “I’m back at the hotel are you here?” I said I would be there in 15 minutes and she replied “ You’ll see me in the bar, I’ll be going to his room soon, hurry back x”. Holy shit! This is it.
I finished my drink, although I had trouble swallowing the couple of mouthfuls left, and walked slowly back to the hotel. Part of me didn’t want to see what was going to happen next, but I realised I was also excited.
Taking some long deep breaths, I walked through the hotel to the bar. It was very busy and I walked straight to the bar and ordered a drink. My heart was pounding, I was so nervous, was she still here, would I spot her?? I turned to my left, lifting my beer to my lips and there she was, dead ahead looking towards me. She was sitting on a low sofa with a guy sat next to her, his arm on the back of the sofa behind her, with his hand resting on her shoulder. She was laughing and smiling and talking to a man facing her, with his back to me.
I walked towards her and I caught her eye, she looked at me but didn’t seem to react and I turned quickly left and sat on a seat a few tables away. I had never felt like this before, a mixture of nerves, worry, excitement, of near panic. Do I stop this? I knew I could, I could simple walk up and say hello, and step in. We had agreed either of us could say stop. But look at her, I said to myself. God, she is beautiful, it’s was hardly surprising someone had asked her to have drink with them, to share dinner. But I doubt if they had known then that they had picked a reawakened young lady, whose husband had agreed she could take a man of her choice to bed. My beautiful brown eyed Emma, my hotwife, so fucking horny. And my cock was rock hard.
I pretended to be using my phone and looked more closely. The guy with his arm over her shoulder was in his mid to late 30’s, appeared to be quite tall and as I looked, Emma pressed her leg into his and unmistakably ran her hand down his thigh as she reached forward and picked up her glass. I then realised the guy facing her was also party to this fun. Holy shit…..there are two of them! The second guy was a little older, perhaps early 40’s, looked handsome and quite thick set. He picked up a bottle of fizz and filled her glass and as he put the bottle down, she briefly held his hand.
They carried on chatting and laughing, Emma looked stunning, flicking her hair back to show her shoulders, her skirt moving up her legs showing more of her stocking thighs. It was close to unbearable, but utterly horny. I saw her open her handbag, and briefly use her phone. And my phone went ping. Even though it was in my hand I jumped and nervously looked around. No one had noticed.
“We are going up to his room. See you later. Love you X”
I have thought about this so many times since but cannot, even 10 years later, describe how I felt as they stood up, picking up their glasses and bottles, and walked away towards the lifts. There they go with my gorgeous wife, and soon they will be sticking their cocks in her mouth and fucking her senseless. And just as they were about to leave the bar area, Emma glanced behind her towards where I sat, smiled and blew me a kiss. Holy fucking shit!
I waited a few minutes and went up to my room, and slid into bed, alone with a rock-hard erection.

Part Two follows soon
Love E&E

We hope you enjoyed the story of our first step into a Hotwife life, posted under “Would you like to hear our story?” Enough of you seemed to enjoy it so Emma and I thought we would sit down and tell you some of our favourites. This was our very next adventure and the first that took us into a completely new way of life. Emma insisted we teel you the full story, from both our view points, so it is a bit lengthy. I will post it part by part.

Part One

Eddie
Over the next few weeks, we talked about what we would like to do next, and what we shouldn’t do next. Although initially Emma had said this had been a one off, her revenge, we recognised this had changed things, and for the better. The change in Emma had been incredible and we both loved it. So deciding that we wanted to continue on this route was an easy decision. But how to do this was a more difficult question.
We both quickly agreed that whatever we did, it would not involve our current circle of friends. The days following the party had shown us why we should stay clear of friends. Simon was now riddled with guilt and called Emma several times about what had happened and Claire, his wife, knew something was up and was asking everyone if they had seen who he had been with. Emma told him I knew, in fact she had told me it all, in detail, but neither of us would say a word. And it would not happen again. Claire continued on the warpath even calling me at work to ask where Emma had been that night.
We also agreed we would focus on single guys and started to look at some popular web sites to see if we could find some suitable studs. That proved a complete failure. Several so-called studs turned out to be ghosts and when we did finally arrange a meet, booked into our hotel, no one turned up.
Eventually, after a month, we gave up on all that. I was due to be in London the following week, just for a couple of days working with an overnight stay, and I suggested to Emma she came with me. It was the first time she would have come with me on my working trips, and she jumped at the chance. The hotels were always good quality and, I pointed out, there were always well-groomed, middle-aged men, and women, on business stays, so you never know.
We arrived in London early Wednesday morning and I went off to my first meeting leaving Emma to do some shopping and arranged to meet her at the hotel early evening. It was a dry but cold October day, and she happily waved me goodbye as I ran for the tube.
My day was going according to plan and she messaged me later in the afternoon to say she had booked into the hotel early, everything was great and was having a shower and would meet me in the bar about 5pm.
My final meeting finished on time, and the guys suggested we had a couple of beers before heading off but I politely declined, meeting the wife, and I got there just as Emma sat down with a glass of fizz. The bar is a good spot, everyone passed through it on the way to the rooms, Emma had seated herself looking outwards. She looked gorgeous and she gave me a huge smile and a tender kiss as I sat down next to her. She obviously had made an effort, not that she needed much effort to look stunning, her hair shiny, her skin glowed, she has the most beautiful complexion. She had a new black dress on, casual but classy, and her shoulders looked soft and smooth. “And I have some new lingerie to show you later” she added. It wasn’t very busy yet, so I said I was going to have a quick swim - the hotel has a decent pool, I try to swim three to four times a week, in summer outdoors, but colder months I keep up my fitness by pool swimming. She had expected me to swim, she was very happy with her fizz, and “you never know, I might have a date by the time you get back” she smiled and gave me a wink and a kiss.
As I swam up and down my mind kept thinking - is she really going to try and pull a bloke? We had talked about it, true, even tried to arrange a date, true, but now here she was, looking like sex on legs, and on the hunt! I swim decent distances and I was a good hour in the pool before I jumped out and rushed up to our room to shower and dress.
I glanced at my phone and I had a message. “Hope you don’t mind, I’ve been invited to have a bite to eat, no rush, I’m great xxx”. My stomach turned over, my heart began to rush. Had she pulled, surely not. I replied “you ok yes?”. “Yep, very, his name is Andy, I’ll message you later xxxxx”. Holy shit!
I wondered down to bar, but she had gone. I looked around, there were quite a few people sat around drinking and chatting. At first, I thought what an idiot I was to have left her alone, but then remembered this is what we had talked about, it was one of the reasons she had come up to London with me. But I still didn’t feel too happy about it.
The next few hours were not my best. It was one thing to talk about this, to fantasise about her with another man, but the reality is quite another matter. What were they doing right now, will she flirt with him, touch his skin, give him a kiss, let him feel her soft skin, stroke his thigh??? And would she go back to his room?
I felt physically sick. I ordered a snack in the pub next door but didn’t eat it. I went to another bar close-by, had a few more beers. There were lots of people out, relaxing after a working day, a scene I’d seen many times but it felt different. I looked to see if she was there, flirting with some bloke, holding his hands, softly stroking his leg, but I couldn’t see her, and I didn’t know if I’d really want to spot her with this Andy bloke.
It was just after 10pm when my phone pinged again. “I’m back at the hotel are you here?” I said I would be there in 15 minutes and she replied “ You’ll see me in the bar, I’ll be going to his room soon, hurry back x”. Holy shit! This is it.
I finished my drink, although I had trouble swallowing the couple of mouthfuls left, and walked slowly back to the hotel. Part of me didn’t want to see what was going to happen next, but I realised I was also excited.
Taking some long deep breaths, I walked through the hotel to the bar. It was very busy and I walked straight to the bar and ordered a drink. My heart was pounding, I was so nervous, was she still here, would I spot her?? I turned to my left, lifting my beer to my lips and there she was, dead ahead looking towards me. She was sitting on a low sofa with a guy sat next to her, his arm on the back of the sofa behind her, with his hand resting on her shoulder. She was laughing and smiling and talking to a man facing her, with his back to me.
I walked towards her and I caught her eye, she looked at me but didn’t seem to react and I turned quickly left and sat on a seat a few tables away. I had never felt like this before, a mixture of nerves, worry, excitement, of near panic. Do I stop this? I knew I could, I could simple walk up and say hello, and step in. We had agreed either of us could say stop. But look at her, I said to myself. God, she is beautiful, it’s was hardly surprising someone had asked her to have drink with them, to share dinner. But I doubt if they had known then that they had picked a reawakened young lady, whose husband had agreed she could take a man of her choice to bed. My beautiful brown eyed Emma, my hotwife, so fucking horny. And my cock was rock hard.
I pretended to be using my phone and looked more closely. The guy with his arm over her shoulder was in his mid to late 30’s, appeared to be quite tall and as I looked, Emma pressed her leg into his and unmistakably ran her hand down his thigh as she reached forward and picked up her glass. I then realised the guy facing her was also party to this fun. Holy shit…..there are two of them! The second guy was a little older, perhaps early 40’s, looked handsome and quite thick set. He picked up a bottle of fizz and filled her glass and as he put the bottle down, she briefly held his hand.
They carried on chatting and laughing, Emma looked stunning, flicking her hair back to show her shoulders, her skirt moving up her legs showing more of her stocking thighs. It was close to unbearable, but utterly horny. I saw her open her handbag, and briefly use her phone. And my phone went ping. Even though it was in my hand I jumped and nervously looked around. No one had noticed.
“We are going up to his room. See you later. Love you X”
I have thought about this so many times since but cannot, even 10 years later, describe how I felt as they stood up, picking up their glasses and bottles, and walked away towards the lifts. There they go with my gorgeous wife, and soon they will be sticking their cocks in her mouth and fucking her senseless. And just as they were about to leave the bar area, Emma glanced behind her towards where I sat, smiled and blew me a kiss. Holy fucking shit!
I waited a few minutes and went up to my room, and slid into bed, alone with a rock-hard erection.

Part Two follows soon
Love E&E
Part one was well done. You made the right decisions . A friend of ours who fucked my wife numerous of times , even swallowed him decided to introduce his wife into it swapping me with wifes. We had a fantastic evening even gave her anal, somthing my wife don’t do . We really had a nice evening as a group. The next time we went visiting them she didn’t want me to touch her, and told me how hé sweared at her calling her all names referring to that night. I took my wife got into our car and went home. The next time he rocked up by us I explained to him that I never want to see him again and no more fucks from my wife. It was such a pity , they really was nice that night but all was demolished by his doing . Anyhow thx for allowing me to tell you this . Something weird that happened to us . Never saw them again.And we were friends for years before this occurred.

Part one was well done. You made the right decisions . A friend of ours who fucked my wife numerous of times , even swallowed him decided to introduce his wife into it swapping me with wifes. We had a fantastic evening even gave her anal, somthing my wife don’t do . We really had a nice evening as a group. The next time we went visiting them she didn’t want me to touch her, and told me how hé sweared at her calling her all names referring to that night. I took my wife got into our car and went home. The next time he rocked up by us I explained to him that I never want to see him again and no more fucks from my wife. It was such a pity , they really was nice that night but all was demolished by his doing . Anyhow thx for allowing me to tell you this . Something weird that happened to us . Never saw them again.And we were friends for years before this occurred.
Oh dear, that's a shame. Glad you enjoyed it, more to come.

I hope you enjoyed Part 1 . This is from Emma, we have had such fun reminiscing.

Emma
I had got to the station early. It had been raining and the dark clouds didn’t help my mood. I was worried. The station announced my train was now boarding but I waited on the concourse, my eyes scanning the steps coming up from the Underground and the large entrance to the left from the street outside. If you know Paddington Station, you’ll know exactly where I was. The train left in 5 minutes and Eddie hadn’t arrived yet.
I hadn’t really seen him since I left the bar last night. I had crept into our bed at about 1.30 this morning. I was absolutely worn out and although he put his body against my back and started to stroke my ass, I had taken his hand and wrapped it around my naked body, and just held his hand to my breasts. And even though I could feel his rock-hard cock in the small of my back, there was no way I could have fucked him. I fell into a deep sleep.
I was woken by my phone alarm. It was 10am and Eddie was not there. I glanced around the room. He had had a cup of tea but his suitcase was gone, and none of his clothes were there. I got quickly out of bed; I was a little hungover, but my body ached and my pussy was tender. I then saw a note with Eddie’s hand writing. “I didn’t want to wake you I have an early meeting. See you at Paddington. The train leaves at 4 xxx ps I set your alarm, you must book out by 11 “
I was relieved but as the day went on, I became increasingly worried. I had been so tired, and not surprisingly really, given I had been fucked senseless for three hours by two complete strangers. Flashes of those hours kept spinning through my head. I should have made love to him, told him how much I loved him, told him how special he was. Instead, he had gone off to work without even a kiss. Yes, I was very worried.
Last night had been the most thrilling, exhilarating and liberating night of my life. And it all started with a smile. He had just walked in and bought a drink and then casually scanned the bar. He was quite handsome and as I caught his eye I gave him a nice big smile. He hesitated for a second then beamed a smile back. Oh, I wonder? He signed for his drink and walked over and asked if he could join me. His name was Andy, I think in his mid 40’s, perhaps a little overweight, but he had lovely eyes. He had a wedding ring on and he noticed mine. I told him I was with my husband, but he had abandoned me and wouldn’t be back until late. He told me he was meeting a friend for a few drinks and a bite to eat, and would I like to join them. “Yes, that would be lovely” I replied and said I’d just message hubby and tell him he had missed his chance.
His friend was called Nigel and was a tall dark and handsome man, I’d guess 6ft 4ins, and perhaps 10 years younger than Andy. They were very chatty, and I happily flirted with them, and, after some food and more fizz, we went to crowded cellar bar. More fizz, and as we chatted and laughed, the guys took any opportunity to press against me, put their arms around my waist, their hands against my bum. And Nigel managed to get behind me and press against me, and I could feel an impressive package against my back.
We got back to the hotel relatively early, say 10, but I had been drinking since 5 so was well on my way. As the guys got the drinks, I messaged Eddie. I didn’t want him walking in and making a scene, although I knew he wouldn’t do that I was still a bit worried. But I wanted him to know what was happening.
Nigel sat next to me, Andy opposite and he was clearly a bit miffed at not being next to me, so I made sure he could see my thighs and pushed my foot against his calf and opened my legs slightly so he could see my stocking tops. They were both chatting and laughing, Nigel’s hand stroked my shoulder and Andy leant back, getting a great view of my legs.
And then I saw Eddie. My heart missed a beat, and I flushed, my pulse rushed, and I felt my pussy tingle. He didn’t seem to see me, the lads were chatting to me but I didn’t hear them. Eddie picked up his beer and walked straight towards us. Oh god, he looked serious, but he turned and went to a seat nearby. My heart was thumping my breasts rising up and down and I realised my nipples we hard, my pussy was moist, and my clit was throbbing. I was so turned on, just by him being close by, seeing me with these men, knowing what I would be doing to them, and what they will be doing to me.
I tried my best to chat and laugh whilst all the time I wanted to look at my husband. What was he thinking, what was he feeling?? I felt Nigel’s hand on my inner thigh, and he started to rub the top of my stockings and I opened my legs so he could feel my flesh above the tops. Andy looked at me, there was a hint of “what about me” so I slipped off my shoe and put my foot against his crotch. He beamed me a smile. A few more sips of fizz and I quickly got my phone from my purse and, pretending just to be checking something, messaged Eddie. I put my phone away, slipped my shoe back on and, summoning up all the courage I could said “why don’t we all go up to Andy’s room to finish our drinks?”
Their faces were a picture. I was shaking, and was slightly worried I’d fall over, but I stood up, picked up my jacket and purse and, as casually as I could, glanced over to Eddie. He was watching us intensively and as the guys picked up the glasses and the fizz, I turned straight towards him, adjusted my dress, and pretended to straighten by stockings. As I turned yo leave Andy and Nigel stood either side of me and we walked away, heading for the lifts. I knew Eddie would be following my ass with his eyes, wondering what was about to happened. And I loved it. And then just before we went out of sight I glanced back, as you do to check you hadn’t left anything (which of course I had) and looked directly at my fabulous husband. I smiled and I blew him a kiss.
I had never felt so nervous or so excited in my life, as we walked to the lift. I tried to act cool, laughing and joking as the three of us walked to Andy’s room. When we got there I excused myself and used the bathroom. Oh, fucking hell, am I really going to do this. This wasn’t going to be a quick fumble, and quick fuck, I was about to have a threesome! It sounds almost common nowadays, but in reality, it is anything but common…. bloody hell. Ok. Deep breath, final check, here goes”….. and I walked into the bedroom.
Continued Part 3

Continued from Part 2
Andy had topped up the drinks and was sitting in the only chair, Nigel on the edge of the bed. Nigel took the lead. He stood up and took my glass and pulled me close and kissed me. It was a kiss full of passion and I responded, moving my body against his and reaching up, put my arms around his neck. He held me tight, his tongue licked mine, and his hands squeezed my hips, and then down onto my ass cheeks. I could feel what could only be his erection pressing against my stomach, my pussy tingled, I was so excited. Then another set of hands were on my shoulders. Andy was behind me. He was gentler, first stroking and then kissing the back of my neck, his hands softly moving up my body and onto my shoulders and then down again. And then he slowly started to unzip my dress; I was so thrilling, and I felt the cooler air as the zip went lower. As I continued to kiss Nigel, Andy kissed my back, moving downwards to the small of my back. Fuck, it was so horny!
I pushed away from Nigel and slowly lowered my arms. The straps of my dress slipped off my shoulders and slipped to the floor. I unclipped her bra and let that fall as well. I just stood there. Andy was behind me “wow, you are bloody stunning”. I had to agree. I could see myself in the bedroom mirror. My nipples stood erect and hard, pulling my breasts up and outwards, my skin looked smooth and lightly tanned and my new hold up stockings and a tiny G-string hiding only my pussy lips, it must have been stunning. I was pleased I had shaved what little hair had been down there. And I knew Andy had the best view of all, my best feature, my lovely ass, smooth, firm and also hairless.
Nigel looked me up and down and swallowed. So, I decided to take control. I moved forward and started to undo Nigel’s shirt, but he unbuttoned it as fast as he could and threw the shirt into a corner. He had a great body, muscular and firm, and I spent some time running her hands over his chest and down to his waist, whilst gently sticking his nipples. My breasts rubbed against his skin as I did so, my nipples becoming so tender. I unbuckled his belt, undid the buttons, and pulled his jeans down. His cock looked impressive outlined in his underwear, and I rubbed him for a while before pulling his pants down to reveal his erection. And yes, it was impressive. It was about the same size as my dildo, so 9 inches, but not as thick, but I could both fit both hands around it with room to spare. And to my surprised he was completely shaved.
With my back to Andy I bent forward and started to suck Nigel big cock. I took as much as she could into my mouth and then gradually withdrew it, sucking all the way, a few heavy strokes with my hands and then into my mouth again licking around his glands. The lack of pubic hair added to my excitement and after only a few minutes could taste his pre-cum so I told him to put on a condom. He seemed slightly reluctant but I simply said “no condom, no fuck”. Andy walked into the bathroom and returned with a packet. I opened one and rolled it onto his cock. I remember thinking the last time I had done that was 15 years ago and it was with my husband!
I turned around. Andy had stripped and was sitting in the chair with his cock in his hand and as I bent forward, legs slightly apart, I took Andy’s cock in my hand and began to lick his helmet. This was the moment I had been thinking about since the three of us had met, a spit-roast. I had seen it in porn movies but never thought I would ever be so lucky.
Nigel’s cock pressed against my pussy and after a little pressure it slipped in, only a few inches at first, then another couple, but I reached behind to prevent more. It was uncomfortable so I started to move backwards and forwards, until gradually my pussy could take more and more and after a few minutes he was fully in. It was fucking wonderful, a cock in my mouth and another deep in my pussy. Andy’s cock wasn’t as big as Nigel’s but it was wider in girth, in fact very similar to Eddie’s (but not as lovely!)
After a few minutes Nigel picked up the pace, and grabbed my waste, pulling me on to his cock with each thrust and it was impossible to keep Andy’s cock in my mouth. He pounded away and I ended up with my face in Andy’s groin, his cock pressing against my face, whilst Nigel’s balls slapped against my clitoris. I reached below my stomach and frantically rubbed my clitoris. I had my other hand on the arm of the chair, and I pushed myself up and Andy grabbed my bouncing tits and squeezed my nipples. A few minutes more and I felt her pussy tighten and I squeezed my ass cheeks as I started to cum and almost immediately Nigel shuddered and gripped my waste tight holding me against his pelvis. His cock jerked and jerked. He held me like this for what seemed an age as we both got our breath back and he then gradually pulled out his cock. I turned to see the full condom hanging from his cock and he fell back onto the bed.
Now, it was Andy’s turn. I led him to the bed by his erect cock. He fucked me with my legs over his shoulders, he stood by the edge of the bed. As Andy’s pace increased he started to push my legs back over my shoulders but then Nigel appeared, kneeing with my head between his legs, his cock resting on my face and grabbed my ankles and pulled them high and wide. Andy pounded my pussy for all he was worth. Fuck I loved it. I’d had a couple of small, but lovely orgasms before Andy shot his load and crashed down on me, slowly thrusting as his orgasm receded.
Nigel release my ankles and I let them flop down over the edge of the bed as Andy’s cock slipped out of me. The condom was full and he eased it off and deposited it in the bin. I just lay there for a few minutes, allowing myself to catch my breath and for my pussy to recover. Andy passed me my drink and I pulled myself up the bed so I could rest my head on a pillow. Nigel was lying next to me and when Andy returned from the bathroom, he recharged our glasses and then sat on the bed the other side of me. “Wow, that was bloody fantastic, thanks” he said, and he leaned over me and kissed me. “My pleasure” I said and kissed him back. The three of us lay there for a some while, just chatting, they stroking my shoulders, my legs, my hips and my breasts, me rubbing their bodies, their thighs and softly stroking their cocks and their balls. It can’t have been more than 15 minutes and my nipples started to harden again and I could see Nigel cock twitching as it began to swell. I knelt up and leaning over Andy I put my glass on the table. My breasts hung in front of Andy’s face and he licked my nipples and then gently began to suck them. My ass was perfectly positioned for Nigel and he started to stroke my ass and quickly his fingers slipped between my cheeks and into my open pussy, pushing deeper as I rocked back onto his hand. I stayed like this for some time, enjoying every second of it, but after a while I knelt up and turned round and saw their erect penises. Nigel was further down the bed so I lifted my leg and straddled his chest and took his cock into my mouth. As I have said, it was an impressive cock and I sucked its head, licked around the glands, and stroked his balls. I pressed my pussy onto his face and he sucked on my lips and clit, and I started to grind my hips onto his chin. I reached over and grabbed Andy’s cock and pulled him closer so I could suck him as well. I am not sure how long I stayed in this position, but I sucked each cock alternatively, making them groan in pleasure. Nigel pushed me up, (I think he was having trouble breathing) so I moved over and straddled Andy face. He immediately started to lick my pussy and I pulled Nigel closer, so I could continue suck both of them.
Andy’s technique was so much better and very soon I felt my orgasm start to build. I sucked their cocks like my life depended upon it, taking as much into my mouth as I could and leaving as much saliva and pre cum so I could roll my hand over its head, gripping tightly, whilst sucking the other. I felt like a total slut but loved it. Suddenly my orgasm ripped through me, a beautiful deep cum and I stopped sucking and gripped their cocks hard, pushing my pussy onto Andy’s mouth. He grabbed my cheeks and spread them wide and I felt his tongue on my anus. I let him lick me gently there for a short while and then rolled off and onto the bed.
Nigel’s cock appeared by my head. It was rock hard and I sat myself on the edge of the bed and started stroking and sucking him. I could taste cum, it wasn’t unpleasant, but I had not had a full load of spunk in my mouth before, just what you get before orgasm. He started to tense his buttocks and he pulled my head further onto his dick and thrusted deeper. It wasn’t violent, but he meant me to take his load and suddenly whoosh. I felt the spurt at the very back of my throat and held my breath, so I didn’t choke or swallow. I pulled my head away and a second spurt landing on my face and over my forehead. He continued to wank his cock over me and then stepped back. I emptied my mouth using my hand and let it dribble down my chin.
Andy moved forward, his cock in his hand, wanking it like crazy. I quickly grabbed him and sucked him into my mouth, and he came immediately. I pulled off him as he spurted again, spunk landing over my eye and nose. I allowed his cum to dribble out, down my chin and onto my breasts. He flopped onto the bed. Both guys were talking out loud, things like wow, and how fucking incredible that was, even chuckling to themselves.
Andy passed me a tissue and stroked the side of my face “Emma, you are wonderful, that was something special”. I went to the bathroom to clean up.

I do hope you enjoyed this. We learnt many lessons from this, our first experience and do hope it might help some of you entering this new lifestyle. And we loved reminiscing our adventures. if you would like to hear more please ask. Lots of love Emma xxx

Would love to hear what happened when you and Eddie re-united. What did he think of your adventure? That must have been pretty mind-blowing me him to see you leave with not one, but two men.

Reactions: Johnfun
Continued from Part 2
Andy had topped up the drinks and was sitting in the only chair, Nigel on the edge of the bed. Nigel took the lead. He stood up and took my glass and pulled me close and kissed me. It was a kiss full of passion and I responded, moving my body against his and reaching up, put my arms around his neck. He held me tight, his tongue licked mine, and his hands squeezed my hips, and then down onto my ass cheeks. I could feel what could only be his erection pressing against my stomach, my pussy tingled, I was so excited. Then another set of hands were on my shoulders. Andy was behind me. He was gentler, first stroking and then kissing the back of my neck, his hands softly moving up my body and onto my shoulders and then down again. And then he slowly started to unzip my dress; I was so thrilling, and I felt the cooler air as the zip went lower. As I continued to kiss Nigel, Andy kissed my back, moving downwards to the small of my back. Fuck, it was so horny!
I pushed away from Nigel and slowly lowered my arms. The straps of my dress slipped off my shoulders and slipped to the floor. I unclipped her bra and let that fall as well. I just stood there. Andy was behind me “wow, you are bloody stunning”. I had to agree. I could see myself in the bedroom mirror. My nipples stood erect and hard, pulling my breasts up and outwards, my skin looked smooth and lightly tanned and my new hold up stockings and a tiny G-string hiding only my pussy lips, it must have been stunning. I was pleased I had shaved what little hair had been down there. And I knew Andy had the best view of all, my best feature, my lovely ass, smooth, firm and also hairless.
Nigel looked me up and down and swallowed. So, I decided to take control. I moved forward and started to undo Nigel’s shirt, but he unbuttoned it as fast as he could and threw the shirt into a corner. He had a great body, muscular and firm, and I spent some time running her hands over his chest and down to his waist, whilst gently sticking his nipples. My breasts rubbed against his skin as I did so, my nipples becoming so tender. I unbuckled his belt, undid the buttons, and pulled his jeans down. His cock looked impressive outlined in his underwear, and I rubbed him for a while before pulling his pants down to reveal his erection. And yes, it was impressive. It was about the same size as my dildo, so 9 inches, but not as thick, but I could both fit both hands around it with room to spare. And to my surprised he was completely shaved.
With my back to Andy I bent forward and started to suck Nigel big cock. I took as much as she could into my mouth and then gradually withdrew it, sucking all the way, a few heavy strokes with my hands and then into my mouth again licking around his glands. The lack of pubic hair added to my excitement and after only a few minutes could taste his pre-cum so I told him to put on a condom. He seemed slightly reluctant but I simply said “no condom, no fuck”. Andy walked into the bathroom and returned with a packet. I opened one and rolled it onto his cock. I remember thinking the last time I had done that was 15 years ago and it was with my husband!
I turned around. Andy had stripped and was sitting in the chair with his cock in his hand and as I bent forward, legs slightly apart, I took Andy’s cock in my hand and began to lick his helmet. This was the moment I had been thinking about since the three of us had met, a spit-roast. I had seen it in porn movies but never thought I would ever be so lucky.
Nigel’s cock pressed against my pussy and after a little pressure it slipped in, only a few inches at first, then another couple, but I reached behind to prevent more. It was uncomfortable so I started to move backwards and forwards, until gradually my pussy could take more and more and after a few minutes he was fully in. It was fucking wonderful, a cock in my mouth and another deep in my pussy. Andy’s cock wasn’t as big as Nigel’s but it was wider in girth, in fact very similar to Eddie’s (but not as lovely!)
After a few minutes Nigel picked up the pace, and grabbed my waste, pulling me on to his cock with each thrust and it was impossible to keep Andy’s cock in my mouth. He pounded away and I ended up with my face in Andy’s groin, his cock pressing against my face, whilst Nigel’s balls slapped against my clitoris. I reached below my stomach and frantically rubbed my clitoris. I had my other hand on the arm of the chair, and I pushed myself up and Andy grabbed my bouncing tits and squeezed my nipples. A few minutes more and I felt her pussy tighten and I squeezed my ass cheeks as I started to cum and almost immediately Nigel shuddered and gripped my waste tight holding me against his pelvis. His cock jerked and jerked. He held me like this for what seemed an age as we both got our breath back and he then gradually pulled out his cock. I turned to see the full condom hanging from his cock and he fell back onto the bed.
Now, it was Andy’s turn. I led him to the bed by his erect cock. He fucked me with my legs over his shoulders, he stood by the edge of the bed. As Andy’s pace increased he started to push my legs back over my shoulders but then Nigel appeared, kneeing with my head between his legs, his cock resting on my face and grabbed my ankles and pulled them high and wide. Andy pounded my pussy for all he was worth. Fuck I loved it. I’d had a couple of small, but lovely orgasms before Andy shot his load and crashed down on me, slowly thrusting as his orgasm receded.
Nigel release my ankles and I let them flop down over the edge of the bed as Andy’s cock slipped out of me. The condom was full and he eased it off and deposited it in the bin. I just lay there for a few minutes, allowing myself to catch my breath and for my pussy to recover. Andy passed me my drink and I pulled myself up the bed so I could rest my head on a pillow. Nigel was lying next to me and when Andy returned from the bathroom, he recharged our glasses and then sat on the bed the other side of me. “Wow, that was bloody fantastic, thanks” he said, and he leaned over me and kissed me. “My pleasure” I said and kissed him back. The three of us lay there for a some while, just chatting, they stroking my shoulders, my legs, my hips and my breasts, me rubbing their bodies, their thighs and softly stroking their cocks and their balls. It can’t have been more than 15 minutes and my nipples started to harden again and I could see Nigel cock twitching as it began to swell. I knelt up and leaning over Andy I put my glass on the table. My breasts hung in front of Andy’s face and he licked my nipples and then gently began to suck them. My ass was perfectly positioned for Nigel and he started to stroke my ass and quickly his fingers slipped between my cheeks and into my open pussy, pushing deeper as I rocked back onto his hand. I stayed like this for some time, enjoying every second of it, but after a while I knelt up and turned round and saw their erect penises. Nigel was further down the bed so I lifted my leg and straddled his chest and took his cock into my mouth. As I have said, it was an impressive cock and I sucked its head, licked around the glands, and stroked his balls. I pressed my pussy onto his face and he sucked on my lips and clit, and I started to grind my hips onto his chin. I reached over and grabbed Andy’s cock and pulled him closer so I could suck him as well. I am not sure how long I stayed in this position, but I sucked each cock alternatively, making them groan in pleasure. Nigel pushed me up, (I think he was having trouble breathing) so I moved over and straddled Andy face. He immediately started to lick my pussy and I pulled Nigel closer, so I could continue suck both of them.
Andy’s technique was so much better and very soon I felt my orgasm start to build. I sucked their cocks like my life depended upon it, taking as much into my mouth as I could and leaving as much saliva and pre cum so I could roll my hand over its head, gripping tightly, whilst sucking the other. I felt like a total slut but loved it. Suddenly my orgasm ripped through me, a beautiful deep cum and I stopped sucking and gripped their cocks hard, pushing my pussy onto Andy’s mouth. He grabbed my cheeks and spread them wide and I felt his tongue on my anus. I let him lick me gently there for a short while and then rolled off and onto the bed.
Nigel’s cock appeared by my head. It was rock hard and I sat myself on the edge of the bed and started stroking and sucking him. I could taste cum, it wasn’t unpleasant, but I had not had a full load of spunk in my mouth before, just what you get before orgasm. He started to tense his buttocks and he pulled my head further onto his dick and thrusted deeper. It wasn’t violent, but he meant me to take his load and suddenly whoosh. I felt the spurt at the very back of my throat and held my breath, so I didn’t choke or swallow. I pulled my head away and a second spurt landing on my face and over my forehead. He continued to wank his cock over me and then stepped back. I emptied my mouth using my hand and let it dribble down my chin.
Andy moved forward, his cock in his hand, wanking it like crazy. I quickly grabbed him and sucked him into my mouth, and he came immediately. I pulled off him as he spurted again, spunk landing over my eye and nose. I allowed his cum to dribble out, down my chin and onto my breasts. He flopped onto the bed. Both guys were talking out loud, things like wow, and how fucking incredible that was, even chuckling to themselves.
Andy passed me a tissue and stroked the side of my face “Emma, you are wonderful, that was something special”. I went to the bathroom to clean up.

I do hope you enjoyed this. We learnt many lessons from this, our first experience and do hope it might help some of you entering this new lifestyle. And we loved reminiscing our adventures. if you would like to hear more please ask. Lots of love Emma xxx
I think you need to edit. You say "her" instead of "my" a few times. I dont doubt the story, but it looks like you were her stenographer as she recounted the night. Fucking hot night, BTW.

Reactions: JerzyJonesNotBo
Yeah, this is easily one of the top 3 hottest series of stories I've read, and I've read quite a few.
It was warm and soft and as I gradually stroked her cheeks she moved slightly and raised her hips. A few minutes more of stroking and she shifted again and opened her legs. My fingers slipped gently between her legs... ...And finally, how it felt when she walked home to me with his cum dripping down her thighs. She said that we were now even.
While the descriptions of the sex are also great, I really got off on some of the little details. My wife and I have not actually shared yet but the description of her quietly slipping into bed, then raising her hips to your touch is just what I'd imagine my wife would do. She also loves feeling cum leak out of her pussy and I'm sure it would be all the more erotic if it were someone else's and she was returning to me.

Eddie picked up his beer and walked straight towards us. Oh god, he looked serious, but he turned and went to a seat nearby. My heart was thumping my breasts rising up and down and I realised my nipples we hard, my pussy was moist, and my clit was throbbing. I was so turned on, just by him being close by, seeing me with these men, knowing what I would be doing to them, and what they will be doing to me.
I tried my best to chat and laugh whilst all the time I wanted to look at my husband. What was he thinking, what was he feeling?? I felt Nigel’s hand on my inner thigh, and he started to rub the top of my stockings and I opened my legs so he could feel my flesh above the tops.
This might be my favorite part - I really get off on naughty women and it's incredibly hot to hear that, however stimulated Emma may have already been flirting with these men, she suddenly became much more aroused by the sight of her husband nearby. That's just very naughty... that and the text to say she will be going up to their room before she takes the initiative to suggest they go up. Great stuff...

Yeah, this is easily one of the top 3 hottest series of stories I've read, and I've read quite a few.

While the descriptions of the sex are also great, I really got off on some of the little details. My wife and I have not actually shared yet but the description of her quietly slipping into bed, then raising her hips to your touch is just what I'd imagine my wife would do. She also loves feeling cum leak out of her pussy and I'm sure it would be all the more erotic if it were someone else's and she was returning to me.

This might be my favorite part - I really get off on naughty women and it's incredibly hot to hear that, however stimulated Emma may have already been flirting with these men, she suddenly became much more aroused by the sight of her husband nearby. That's just very naughty... that and the text to say she will be going up to their room before she takes the initiative to suggest they go up. Great stuff...
Than you, and thank you everyone for your lovely responses. We’ve had great fun reminiscing. Hope to post the final bit of this first adventure very soon and we’ve being trying to write a few more of our favourite moments. Thanks again Emma x

Than you, and thank you everyone for your lovely responses. We’ve had great fun reminiscing. Hope to post the final bit of this first adventure very soon and we’ve being trying to write a few more of our favourite moments. Thanks again Emma x
Look forward to it. You got more responses to yours than I did with mine, LOL, well done.