Our first adventure

I posted Parts One or Two earlier. This is the final part of our first adventure. It is a true story, as best as we can recall. We hope you enjoy x

Part Three

Emma

Then suddenly, there he was. He was walking quickly towards me but looking up at the large notice boards for the train and platform number. He looked stressed. Was he angry with me? He obviously clocked the train details and he looked towards and gate and then saw me. And he smiled. And I smiled back. He walked straight up to me and kissed me. Not a little peck on the cheek, or a little kiss on my lips but a full-on deep kiss, right there, with hundreds of people walking by. And I responded.

I flung my arms around him and returned his kisses with as much passion as I could.
The final boarding announcement broke the spell, and we rushed through the barriers and jumped on the train. We found a pair of seats and I sat down and watched as Eddie put the all the bags and shopping onto overhead shelf. I couldn’t help looking at his crotch as I wanted to fuck him there and then, and when he sat down, I snuggled up as close as I could and held his arm tightly. Blimey, I thought, we had been married twenty years, but it felt like we were honeymooners!

We didn’t talk much on the journey home. We both just resting together. He had his arm around me and I snuggled into his chest. He would occasionally kiss my head, and I would turn and kiss him right back.
We were home just after 5pm, having made our short connection. We walked from the station to our house, with Eddie carrying the shopping and with me holding on to his arm as tightly as possible. And as soon as we shut the door, I lead him straight upstairs and into our bedroom.

I push him onto the bed and straddled him, kissing him deeply for all I was worth. I pulled off his tie, and nearly ripped his shirt off, and kissed his chest and nipples as I unbuckled his belt and undid his trousers. I pulled them off, with his socks and then stood in front of him. I peeled my sweater over my head and then unzipped my skirt which slipped to the floor. I was wearing a new lacy bra which showed my nipples, with a tiny G-string and hold up stockings. I still had my high heels on and I stood with my hands on my hips.

You like?” I asked. “It’s exactly what I wore last night, but a fresh set just for you.” He smiled and I leaned over him and pulled off his pants. His cock strung up into the air.

“Oh, I see you approve,” I said and slowly drew him into mouth. He was rock solid and after just a minute or two I climbed on top of him and straddled his hips. I took his lovely cock in my hand and pushed his swollen head into my pussy and pressed down. I have always loved the first penetration but this time it was something else. It sent my pussy into spasms, as close to a full orgasm as it could be, and I began riding him hard and soon I was coming properly.

And it was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. It started deep, deep inside me, and rose right up through my whole body. I jerked and jerked my hips, as the pulses flooding through me, and my breasts tightened and my hands squeezed them, with my fingers pulling my nipples. It went on for what seemed an age but finally my orgasm subsided, and l lay on his body utterly spent and completely content.

I told Eddie everything that happened, in as much detail as I could recall, only pausing to kiss him passionately every minute or so, while he gently fucked me. And he told me how he felt as he had watched me with these men, and the gut-wrenching feelings inside him, and the thoughts and images rushing through his head. But he also described the incredible excitement that had surged through him seeing me walk away.

And all the time his thrusting got harder and harder and I pulled him deeper and deeper, grinding my sopping pussy into his pelvis, until his orgasm hit him like a thunderbolt. And it was exactly what I needed, and as his cum spurting inside me, I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist and shuddered in sheer ecstasy, as my second orgasm flooded through me.

The next day I mostly slept. Eddie was working from home, and he kept looking in to check on me. I was shattered, but my mind was working overtime. Did I really do that! And the more I thought about last night the more I began to worry. And there was one image that kept flashing through my head. It was the image I had seen in the mirror in the bathroom when I had gone to clean up. There was this petite woman in hold up stockings and high heels, her black hair all tossed and dishevelled. Her make-up was smeared, and her skin had red blotches where it has been squeezed and sucked, and her nipples were swollen. And she had cum in her hair and across her face, and some hanging from her chin.

It was around 6pm when I finally got up, but Eddie wasn’t there. I remembered he had told me he was popping out for a couple of pints with his mates. I needed to speak to him.

I waited for him, sat in front of the fire, with a small glass of wine and tried to watch the television but couldn’t. The images of that night kept flashing through my head, and then of last night as I made love to my husband. What must he think of me? And I was so tired. I so wanted to sleep, but I had to talk to him.

It was about two hours later when I heard the door, and his footsteps coming downstairs to the family room where I was waiting.

Oh, you’re up,” he said, “do you need a top up?”

“No thanks,” I replied. “Eddie, we need to talk.”

He got himself a beer and sat down next to me.

“You ok?” he said.

No, I wasn’t. I was worried. I had just picked up two random blokes and I had not just let them fuck me, but I had sucked them off, and let them both cum in my mouth and all over my face. How did he feel about that?

He thought for a few seconds and then, as he can often do, he answered with a simple question.

“Did you enjoy yourself?”

“Yes, of course I did, it was fucking incredible,” I replied, “but what about you? Doesn’t it worry you that your wife is a cheating slut?”

“Okay, so,” he said, again answering my question with a question, “how would you feel if I had been one of those guys fucking a different woman in that room?”

“Honestly? I would be fucking livid. That would probably be end of us,” and as I said that my emotions began to well up and I felt my tears run down my cheeks. He gently took my head and held me to his chest.

“And why would you be so angry,” he asked.

“Obviously, because you would have fucked someone behind my back,” I replied. “You would be cheating on me”.

“Exactly,” he said, “but you didn’t cheat on me, did you? I knew exactly what you were doing as we had planned this. There was no deceit, and no lies.” And he kissed me tenderly. God, l love him.

“So, you are ok with me doing what I did?” Again, he answered with a question.

“If I said no, and I want us to stop this adventure, what would you say?” I had to admit I did not know.

“Look,” he said, “I will never stop worrying that you will not come home to me or will not climb into our bed or you will not want to fuck me anymore. But I love the change in you, and so do you. And I love the change in us, and I think you do too.”

I raised my head and kissed him, the most loving tender kiss I could ever muster.

“And,” he continued, “I’m constantly horny, and so are you. I love you more than ever, ever. As long as we know there is no cheating, and we keep talking”. I looked him straight in his eyes, nose to nose.

“Ok, that’s a deal,” I said. “But you are wrong about me fucking you. I fuck these blokes. I don’t fuck you. I make love to you, and the difference could not be greater.”

We had an early night and we made love and then slept in each other’s arms, a deep and wonderful sleep. I was so happy I could cry.

Eddie

I jumped out of the pool and quickly threw on my dry robe. I peeled off my trunks and then rushed out to my car. I wanted to get back to Emma before she woke up. I should have stayed in bed with her this morning. I should have been there when she woke up. Instead, I had woken early, as usual, and decided to go to the early morning swim session. But as I swam all I could think of was her, and that she would have wanted me with her when she woke.

The events of the last few days were still hard to believe, and we knew those events would shape our lives together for years to come. And we both knew things would never be the same again. I had been worried that Emma had seemed so troubled yesterday evening, but we had talked things through and had gone to bed early and had made love for what seemed like hours. It had been utterly blissful.

I was home in no time and was hoping she would be still asleep, but as I opened the door, I heard the radio down in the kitchen, so I trotted downstairs to see her.

She was making some drinks when I came in but she turned quickly and smiled. And in a flash, she was in my arms and kissing me passionately. Her robe was hanging open and my arms went around her warm beautiful naked body.

“Come on!” she said. “Grab the drinks, we both need a shower,” and she led me upstairs and into the bathroom and soon we were kissing again under the hot water. Now, as I think you all will know by now, I think Emma is wonderful, so I am naturally biased. But I will defy any man, or women, who would not be both mesmerised and turned on by sharing a shower with Emma.

She has thick long black hair and when it’s wet, it positively shines, reaching down to the small of her back, just above her incredible bum. And she loves to use her hair and body to wash you. In fact, we wash each other. I always wash Emma first. She stands with her arms slightly raised and her legs slightly apart and I wash every tiny piece of her. And then it’s my turn. It is simply heaven.

We dried each other gently, and she rolled her hair into a towel and then she led me to our bed. It was beautiful. My cock was rock hard, and her pussy was so moist, and we were soon fucking with abandonment. It was a non-stop fuck and even as we changed positions, she clung on to me, so my cock never left her pussy. And all the while she whispered to me about what had happened and asked me how horny it had made me, and what I wanted to do to her. And her orgasm seemed to catch her unaware. Her whole body shuddered and jerked, and she groaned and even shrieked in delight.

Once she had regained her composure, she straddled me and started to ride my cock.

“Come on baby,” she whispered, “come on, I need your cum, I need it, cum for me, cum for me my darling.”

And very soon I started to feel my orgasm rise, but she suddenly got off me and slipped my cock into her mouth and sucked. And did she suck. And as I let loose, she looked me straight in my eyes with her mouth clamped around my shaft. It was so fucking horny, and my orgasm seem to last an eternity.

Emma continued to gently suck and stroke my cock as some cum dribbled out of the corner of her mouth, but I realised she was swallowing my seed. Finally, her lips slipped off my cock and she gave it a little kiss and then pulled herself up my body, so we were face to face. Her eyes glistened and she had cum around her mouth. Then, she opened her lips so I could see her mouth was empty and she kissed me.

We lay for many minutes, holding each other tight, and then she got up.

“I think we need another shower,” she said. I followed her back into the bathroom and towards the shower, but she turned and picked up her razor and shaving cream.

“And,” she said, “I think it’s time you had a shave.”

Lots of love E&E

I posted Parts One or Two earlier. This is the final part of our first adventure. It is a true story, as best as we can recall. We hope you enjoy x

Part Three

Emma

Then suddenly, there he was. He was walking quickly towards me but looking up at the large notice boards for the train and platform number. He looked stressed. Was he angry with me? He obviously clocked the train details and he looked towards and gate and then saw me. And he smiled. And I smiled back. He walked straight up to me and kissed me. Not a little peck on the cheek, or a little kiss on my lips but a full-on deep kiss, right there, with hundreds of people walking by. And I responded.

I flung my arms around him and returned his kisses with as much passion as I could.
The final boarding announcement broke the spell, and we rushed through the barriers and jumped on the train. We found a pair of seats and I sat down and watched as Eddie put the all the bags and shopping onto overhead shelf. I couldn’t help looking at his crotch as I wanted to fuck him there and then, and when he sat down, I snuggled up as close as I could and held his arm tightly. Blimey, I thought, we had been married twenty years, but it felt like we were honeymooners!

We didn’t talk much on the journey home. We both just resting together. He had his arm around me and I snuggled into his chest. He would occasionally kiss my head, and I would turn and kiss him right back.
We were home just after 5pm, having made our short connection. We walked from the station to our house, with Eddie carrying the shopping and with me holding on to his arm as tightly as possible. And as soon as we shut the door, I lead him straight upstairs and into our bedroom.

I push him onto the bed and straddled him, kissing him deeply for all I was worth. I pulled off his tie, and nearly ripped his shirt off, and kissed his chest and nipples as I unbuckled his belt and undid his trousers. I pulled them off, with his socks and then stood in front of him. I peeled my sweater over my head and then unzipped my skirt which slipped to the floor. I was wearing a new lacy bra which showed my nipples, with a tiny G-string and hold up stockings. I still had my high heels on and I stood with my hands on my hips.

You like?” I asked. “It’s exactly what I wore last night, but a fresh set just for you.” He smiled and I leaned over him and pulled off his pants. His cock strung up into the air.

“Oh, I see you approve,” I said and slowly drew him into mouth. He was rock solid and after just a minute or two I climbed on top of him and straddled his hips. I took his lovely cock in my hand and pushed his swollen head into my pussy and pressed down. I have always loved the first penetration but this time it was something else. It sent my pussy into spasms, as close to a full orgasm as it could be, and I began riding him hard and soon I was coming properly.

And it was the most intense orgasm I have ever had. It started deep, deep inside me, and rose right up through my whole body. I jerked and jerked my hips, as the pulses flooding through me, and my breasts tightened and my hands squeezed them, with my fingers pulling my nipples. It went on for what seemed an age but finally my orgasm subsided, and l lay on his body utterly spent and completely content.

I told Eddie everything that happened, in as much detail as I could recall, only pausing to kiss him passionately every minute or so, while he gently fucked me. And he told me how he felt as he had watched me with these men, and the gut-wrenching feelings inside him, and the thoughts and images rushing through his head. But he also described the incredible excitement that had surged through him seeing me walk away.

And all the time his thrusting got harder and harder and I pulled him deeper and deeper, grinding my sopping pussy into his pelvis, until his orgasm hit him like a thunderbolt. And it was exactly what I needed, and as his cum spurting inside me, I wrapped my legs tightly around his waist and shuddered in sheer ecstasy, as my second orgasm flooded through me.

The next day I mostly slept. Eddie was working from home, and he kept looking in to check on me. I was shattered, but my mind was working overtime. Did I really do that! And the more I thought about last night the more I began to worry. And there was one image that kept flashing through my head. It was the image I had seen in the mirror in the bathroom when I had gone to clean up. There was this petite woman in hold up stockings and high heels, her black hair all tossed and dishevelled. Her make-up was smeared, and her skin had red blotches where it has been squeezed and sucked, and her nipples were swollen. And she had cum in her hair and across her face, and some hanging from her chin.

It was around 6pm when I finally got up, but Eddie wasn’t there. I remembered he had told me he was popping out for a couple of pints with his mates. I needed to speak to him.

I waited for him, sat in front of the fire, with a small glass of wine and tried to watch the television but couldn’t. The images of that night kept flashing through my head, and then of last night as I made love to my husband. What must he think of me? And I was so tired. I so wanted to sleep, but I had to talk to him.

It was about two hours later when I heard the door, and his footsteps coming downstairs to the family room where I was waiting.

Oh, you’re up,” he said, “do you need a top up?”

“No thanks,” I replied. “Eddie, we need to talk.”

He got himself a beer and sat down next to me.

“You ok?” he said.

No, I wasn’t. I was worried. I had just picked up two random blokes and I had not just let them fuck me, but I had sucked them off, and let them both cum in my mouth and all over my face. How did he feel about that?

He thought for a few seconds and then, as he can often do, he answered with a simple question.

“Did you enjoy yourself?”

“Yes, of course I did, it was fucking incredible,” I replied, “but what about you? Doesn’t it worry you that your wife is a cheating slut?”

“Okay, so,” he said, again answering my question with a question, “how would you feel if I had been one of those guys fucking a different woman in that room?”

“Honestly? I would be fucking livid. That would probably be end of us,” and as I said that my emotions began to well up and I felt my tears run down my cheeks. He gently took my head and held me to his chest.

“And why would you be so angry,” he asked.

“Obviously, because you would have fucked someone behind my back,” I replied. “You would be cheating on me”.

“Exactly,” he said, “but you didn’t cheat on me, did you? I knew exactly what you were doing as we had planned this. There was no deceit, and no lies.” And he kissed me tenderly. God, l love him.

“So, you are ok with me doing what I did?” Again, he answered with a question.

“If I said no, and I want us to stop this adventure, what would you say?” I had to admit I did not know.

“Look,” he said, “I will never stop worrying that you will not come home to me or will not climb into our bed or you will not want to fuck me anymore. But I love the change in you, and so do you. And I love the change in us, and I think you do too.”

I raised my head and kissed him, the most loving tender kiss I could ever muster.

“And,” he continued, “I’m constantly horny, and so are you. I love you more than ever, ever. As long as we know there is no cheating, and we keep talking”. I looked him straight in his eyes, nose to nose.

“Ok, that’s a deal,” I said. “But you are wrong about me fucking you. I fuck these blokes. I don’t fuck you. I make love to you, and the difference could not be greater.”

We had an early night and we made love and then slept in each other’s arms, a deep and wonderful sleep. I was so happy I could cry.

Eddie

I jumped out of the pool and quickly threw on my dry robe. I peeled off my trunks and then rushed out to my car. I wanted to get back to Emma before she woke up. I should have stayed in bed with her this morning. I should have been there when she woke up. Instead, I had woken early, as usual, and decided to go to the early morning swim session. But as I swam all I could think of was her, and that she would have wanted me with her when she woke.

The events of the last few days were still hard to believe, and we knew those events would shape our lives together for years to come. And we both knew things would never be the same again. I had been worried that Emma had seemed so troubled yesterday evening, but we had talked things through and had gone to bed early and had made love for what seemed like hours. It had been utterly blissful.

I was home in no time and was hoping she would be still asleep, but as I opened the door, I heard the radio down in the kitchen, so I trotted downstairs to see her.

She was making some drinks when I came in but she turned quickly and smiled. And in a flash, she was in my arms and kissing me passionately. Her robe was hanging open and my arms went around her warm beautiful naked body.

“Come on!” she said. “Grab the drinks, we both need a shower,” and she led me upstairs and into the bathroom and soon we were kissing again under the hot water. Now, as I think you all will know by now, I think Emma is wonderful, so I am naturally biased. But I will defy any man, or women, who would not be both mesmerised and turned on by sharing a shower with Emma.

She has thick long black hair and when it’s wet, it positively shines, reaching down to the small of her back, just above her incredible bum. And she loves to use her hair and body to wash you. In fact, we wash each other. I always wash Emma first. She stands with her arms slightly raised and her legs slightly apart and I wash every tiny piece of her. And then it’s my turn. It is simply heaven.

We dried each other gently, and she rolled her hair into a towel and then she led me to our bed. It was beautiful. My cock was rock hard, and her pussy was so moist, and we were soon fucking with abandonment. It was a non-stop fuck and even as we changed positions, she clung on to me, so my cock never left her pussy. And all the while she whispered to me about what had happened and asked me how horny it had made me, and what I wanted to do to her. And her orgasm seemed to catch her unaware. Her whole body shuddered and jerked, and she groaned and even shrieked in delight.

Once she had regained her composure, she straddled me and started to ride my cock.

“Come on baby,” she whispered, “come on, I need your cum, I need it, cum for me, cum for me my darling.”

And very soon I started to feel my orgasm rise, but she suddenly got off me and slipped my cock into her mouth and sucked. And did she suck. And as I let loose, she looked me straight in my eyes with her mouth clamped around my shaft. It was so fucking horny, and my orgasm seem to last an eternity.

Emma continued to gently suck and stroke my cock as some cum dribbled out of the corner of her mouth, but I realised she was swallowing my seed. Finally, her lips slipped off my cock and she gave it a little kiss and then pulled herself up my body, so we were face to face. Her eyes glistened and she had cum around her mouth. Then, she opened her lips so I could see her mouth was empty and she kissed me.

We lay for many minutes, holding each other tight, and then she got up.

“I think we need another shower,” she said. I followed her back into the bathroom and towards the shower, but she turned and picked up her razor and shaving cream.

“And,” she said, “I think it’s time you had a shave.”

Lots of love E&E
I think.its great how this happened .I thinkmyou both enjoyed it.AND EMMA got two good cocks to suck.and fuck..and she is shaving you
.You have embraced a great lifestyle i see her getti g fucked pfte .and you getbto reclaim her intensely

I think.its great how this happened .I thinkmyou both enjoyed it.AND EMMA got two good cocks to suck.and fuck..and she is shaving you
.You have embraced a great lifestyle i see her getti g fucked pfte .and you getbto reclaim her intensely
Cant wait wait to here about a possible next adventure and you getting her dressed to.go out for another night of her gettimg the fucking she deserves and coming home to take care of you have a great week