Our first hotwifing encounter just happened last week in Las Vegas

Hi group. I'm a mid 30s married man and have had a hotwife fantasy that my wife has been made aware of for 3 years now.

It finally happened and I'm looking to talk to someone that's in a similar situation... perhaps they haven't had their situation happen yet but are hopeful.

I will verify my authenticity once we start chatting, and I'll expect the same in return. Not looking for fake fantasy chasers and picture collectors. Just looking for honest, real, verifiable chat. Ideally someone mature, respectful, ND articulate.

Thanks for reading! Good luck to everyone out there!

Hi group. I'm a mid 30s married man and have had a hotwife fantasy that my wife has been made aware of for 3 years now.

It finally happened and I'm looking to talk to someone that's in a similar situation... perhaps they haven't had their situation happen yet but are hopeful.

I will verify my authenticity once we start chatting, and I'll expect the same in return. Not looking for fake fantasy chasers and picture collectors. Just looking for honest, real, verifiable chat. Ideally someone mature, respectful, ND articulate.

Thanks for reading! Good luck to everyone out there!
Tell us about it. Inquiring minds want to kno…

Reactions: toolman2c