Our first time.

Willy8888

Couple
Completely true story.

My wife and I had flirted with the idea of a threesome for a long time. We had off the cuff asked two of her girlfriends, at different times, to join us. Both thought it was weird. Then a male friend of mine was on the outs for his marriage. Had been crumbling for years and his sex life of non existent. I asked him if he'd join us. He said sure. Took two months of conversions to get the wife to be honestly game. Thanksgiving drive to her folks 2016 we planned how this could play out.

Week later. We have an empty house and we invite him over for 'sex'. I really wasn't sure how it was going to play out. We could all back out ect.

So he shows up at the house about 8pm in regular clothes. My wife is in her non-sexy pajama bottoms and a shirt and bra. We three have been friends for years, so we have our usual pleasantries. I pour him a drink and to our plan vanish upstairs. I stay upstairs for 5 mins, i felt it maybe weird to have me in the room and this could break the ice. I peek down the stairs and i can see them standing in the kitchen. His tongue is deep in her mouth and his hands are on her breasts. Her arms are loosely draped about his neck. My buddy stands a foot taller then her and is a fairly large build. She has her head tipped up to be making out with him. I watch for a few moments and their embrace breaks, something is said, and he goes to the couch and she goes to the washroom.

At this point I come down and sit on the couch with him. Wife comes over and sits in the middle. Tv is on, no one is watching, just nervously sitting in silence. I lean over and kiss my wife and run my hand up her body, closing my hand around her breast. She rubs the edge of my thigh with one hand and my buddy's thigh with her other hand. Couple minutes of this, no moves were really made. I get up, and vanish back upstairs. Upstairs i grab some lube, and just hide for a few minutes. I setup a gopro camera in the livingroom, that i watched after, i can relay the story correctly.

Once i was up and off the couch, my wife snuggled up into him and he put his arm around the back of her head. His other hand started low at her knee and slowly came up her body. Her hand started low as well. In one constant motion his hand found her right breast, her hand rubbed the crotch of his pants, and she tipped her head back and thier mouths met. They kissed for a minute, then his hand slid down over top of her crotch and she opened her knees wide open. He had a quick rub, stopped kissing, and they had a giggle. She adjusted herself on the couch and orientated both her arms over her head and leaned into him. They watched tv as his free hand groped her breasts. She starts to bite her lower lip as he grabs her. Then he dips his hand up under her shirt and goes back up to her breasts. Her mouth goes a bit a gape and she quickly turns her head to kiss him. Kissing is rougher and more passionate. They stop and she takes her bra off from under shirt and throws it aside. They go back to the same position watching tv, her arms arched over the back of the couch above her head, his hand now under her shirt squeezing her bare breasts.

They are both staring forward toward the tv, but my wife is honestly starting to pant a little. Her head wavers and she closes her eyes for long moments enjoying being groped by another man. His hand leaves her breasts, and moves down to the elastic of her pajamas. He fidgets a bit and gets his hand under and straight into her pants. Its clear to see his fingers are rubbing her pussy by the motion of her pajamas. She gasps, and in a complete look of lust quickly starts kissing him. He moves his elbow around and it appears he starts to finger her. Her arms never move from above her head as they kiss and he fingers her. His hand then move back up to her breasts and moments later i enter the scene. I see them passionately kissing and his hand up her shirt. I slip in on her opposite and pull her mouth to mine. He continues to grope her chest and i start rubbing her crotch through her pajamas.

I grab the bottom of her shirt and pull it up and off her, exposing both her breasts. My buddy leans in and sucks on her nipple as i grab elastic on her pajamas. She shifts her weight and i strip her pants away, leaving her completely naked on the couch. Still sucking on her nipple his hand moves quickly to her exposed pussy, as i pull her one leg open and kneel on the couch facing her. I hadnt known she completely shaved for this play date and for the first time i was watching him finger fuck her. I watched him handle her very wet pussy and then our eyes met. Her mouth a gape with pleasure, and she was would let out the odd moan. We looked into one anothers eyes for a few seconds before i crashed my mouth into hers. Then i felt her hand on my crotch.

I pulled away and while still close to her face I asked, 'having fun?'. She shifts her body with pleasure and draws in a sharp breathe 'yes, his fingers are big'. I straighten up and undo my pants and pull them down to me knees, freeing my cock. My buddy moved back up her body and was touching her breasts and kissing her mouth. I could see glimpses of their tongues meeting in crack created between their mouths.
I felt a twang of jealousy. My wife and i hardly 'sloppy' kissed. She didn't like it and french kissing wasn't honestly part of our intimacy. I personally really enjoy the passion of it but this was a relationship sacrifice that had occured. And here i am, watching another man probing my wife's mouth with his tongue, and worse she appears to be loving it. Their mouths would break for a breath before embracing again and it was clear to me she with kissing him as much as he was doing it to her. Her tongue would trail from his lips for a brief moment before their faces pressed together again. I took her free hand and pressed it to my cock.

Last edited:
Reactions: Mrs&Mr Smith
She wrapped her hand around it and started to pump. The bout of jealousy made me want to be possessive of my wife. With my hands i peeled her face from his and rammed my tongue into her mouth. I kept my hands to her face and hair as we passionately kissed. She was pumping my cock very strongly and for a good amount of time i took no notice the man beside her. She began moaning loudly into my mouth, clearly from nothing i was doing. I came close to exploding and broke our kissing saying 'you gotta stop, im going to cum everywhere'. Her hand moved from my cock to my thigh and i straightened up.

In the moments we were kissing, my buddy had removed his pants, and my wife was feverishly pumping his cock while he continued to finger her. He quickly moved in and the pair passionately kissed again. My buddy had assumed a position similar to mine, more kneeling on the couch facing her. Nearly cumming and with him more on top of my wife then beside, i took a moment to simply watch. He was on her right side with her dominant hand and she pumping and flicking her fingers around the head of his cock. I was frankly amazed that it had gone so much further then just a makeout session, and that my wife was very much participating. Her activitely pleasuring him was something both her and I had discussed previously but she didn't know if she really could do that.

I took to moment to really look at his cock. I had a curiosity and frankly i have never another man's erect cock. His size was hard to gauge, especially with my wife's hand around it but it was clearly similar to myself but it was clear his head and shaft were much thicker then mine. My wife's hand seemed much more dwarfed around his cock. I ran my hand up her thigh and replaced his fingers inside her with mine. They stopped kissing and her hand moved to my cock again. My buddy and i both just enjoyed the view of her naked body in front of us as she continued to pump both our cocks. 'He seems really big' i say to my wife. She looks to my eyes then to his 'mm hmmm' she says confirmingly. She made a real point to look into both of our eyes, especially to the person touching her pussy. Both him and i paw lightly at her body from neck to breast to pussy. 'I think we should move this to the bedroom' i say. We three stand and make our way to the basement bedroom.

We weren't sure about having another man in our personal bed so the spare bedroom seem more appropriate. I brought the camera down and set it on the side table and using a red ribbon, blindfolded my wife. She likes being blindfolded and before hand i thought she would be the timid one. Being blindfolded could relax her more by clearly making her the more submissive participant. We guided her nude to the bed and she laid on her back with her head on the pillows. My buddy removed his shirt and dove to her side. Kissing her mouth and groping her breasts. Her hand went to his cock as i removed the remained of my clothes. I wanted to escalate things and went to the head of the bed and brought my cock to her face. Being blindfold, i took her hand to my cock and she knew what was expected. She stopped kissing him and rolled her head to me and she plunged my cock into her mouth. My buddy moved to sucking on her nipples while she continued to pump him and suck on me. I was already in over drive and i was having trouble not filling her mouth with cum. My buddy then moved, went around her legs. My wife's hand that was on him moved to the pillow beside her head and she continued to suck. My buddy with his cock in hand brought his pelvis to between my wife legs.

I felt wild and strange. I could see his cock and my wife thighs on either side. He ran his hand up her pussy then moved in closer and bent over her. I could only see back of his body over my wife and her face on my cock. Clearly his cock is rubbing and trying to enter my wife. While this entire time had being working up to this i was mildly dismayed it was going to happen. For some reason the lack of resistance or hesitation from my wife had me surprised. For some reason the other stuff was fun and racy, but the act of fucking her clearly had more weight to it. I was only the second lover she had been with, and he was going to be her third.

She stopped sucking on me and said 'we need a little lube, ive gone a bit dry'. My buddy backs off and starts to rub her thighs. 'Ok' i say, and head off all the way to my bedroom to get a bottle of lube. Rather ill prepared. I come back into the room and find my wife being mouth fucked by him. He has both his hands on her head and is forcing his cock in and out her mouth by pulling her whole head. Her lower body completely exposed, legs apart with very rosy colored pussy. I squeeze the lube right onto her puzzy and gently work it on and inside. Her hands are on his hips and its looks like she can hardly get his cock in her mouth. I massage her pussy and breasts till he lets her go and she wipes mouth with her wrist.

I lean in and kiss her mouth and move back to the head of bed where she begin to suck on me again. My buddy moves in for the 2nd attempt, with her right leg on his shoulder and her left draped over his thigh. My wife lets out a deep muffed moan and i know he's inside her. Few short but then a rapid number of deep rythmic thrusts start shaking her body and her breasts stay swaying in time. I'm in her mouth but shes not moving, then she remembers to suck and pump on me. I nearly cum, and pull away. As i free her mouth she moans aloud with every thrust and turns her head to meet his eyes. The moment is too much for all of us. A dozen more good thursts and he groans. Pressing himself deep into her, be cums. He pounds her with 4 or 5 hard body moving thursts getting his cock as deep as possible into her as he fills her pussy. Each thurst comes an equal squeak from my wife. He drops down to her face and gives her a nice quick kiss and then moves off. I take no time, i want to fuck the hell out of my wife. I get on top of her and guide my cock into her pussy. Its soaked with lube and a slight dribble of my buddys cum can be seen. I plunge my cock into her and start just pounding her.

My wife has always been resembly tight, even if when a lot of lube has been used. I could describe her as loose, but ive never had sex with her like this. I lean down and kiss her and saying, 'you are really wet, i can hardly feel you'. She looks up at me and says, 'he was really big'. I keep pumping till i cum inside her. I ask, have you got there yet, she replies no. I brought her vibator down with the lube bottle. So she uses the vibe on her clit while i thrust and my buddy kisses her. Within moment she climaxes. We all then have a giggle and comment on the state of the sheets.

Ended it quick, way to long to describe all the antics.