Our main purpose as women

Regardless of what we women accomplish professionally, socially, culturally, etc. our primary purpose will always be sexual. We may be well educated and haver respectable professions and be active in our communities, but men will view us as sexual objects and use us sexually whenever possible. If your husband isn't adequate for using you hard himself, he will want to watch other men do it instead. They reduce us to our basic animalistic level, when we are wet and warm and desirous of being penetrated deeply and filled with their semen.
I see where you are coming from , but on the other hand some of us guys really do have lots of affection for being with and the desire to please YOU as a female .as well . I a. Speaking for myself ,but I do believe three are a lot if us around thT truly want to be pleasing YOU as being sexy and so desirable 💕 🌹 🌹 🌹 🌹 👄 👄 👅 👅

Reactions: btweets
Regardless of what we women accomplish professionally, socially, culturally, etc. our primary purpose will always be sexual. We may be well educated and haver respectable professions and be active in our communities, but men will view us as sexual objects and use us sexually whenever possible. If your husband isn't adequate for using you hard himself, he will want to watch other men do it instead. They reduce us to our basic animalistic level, when we are wet and warm and desirous of being penetrated deeply and filled with their semen.
I don't know about PRIMARY purpose, but if there is no attraction between two people physically, what is the point to the union? Guys that are overall sexually inadequate get a significant part of their satisfaction from knowing that their woman will seek satisfaction elsewhere....and then share it with them afterwards.
CW

You are so right trophyslut. x

• Love
Reactions: hungry4pussy2eat