Our new way of life!!

Conkman

Couple
Well me and my wife are definitely in this life for good now! We started slow and I wanted her fuck my friend and then we found a bull with a 9.5 inch dick! But now we are stepping up our game and my wife is looking for a lover, it’s very exciting but I’m also very nervous. This will be different because she wants a connection with a guy and go out on dates when I’m home watching the kids. It’s gonna drive me crazy and turn me on when she is out with the guy. Then when the guy allows me I can watch him fuck my wife silly. We are young couple in out mid 20s and I want too hear other couples have lovers and how is it for them?

and the thing is we been in this life for less then a year but it’s helped me and my wife open up and talk more and we have way better sex because of it. I wanna hear if this life style has helped your relationship with your spouse? I fucking love my wife !!!

Attachments

• 1060B4AB-F6B4-4FFD-BF51-C30865E8B338.jpeg
    1060B4AB-F6B4-4FFD-BF51-C30865E8B338.jpeg
    84 KB · Views: 122
Well me and my wife are definitely in this life for good now! We started slow and I wanted her fuck my friend and then we found a bull with a 9.5 inch dick! But now we are stepping up our game and my wife is looking for a lover, it’s very exciting but I’m also very nervous. This will be different because she wants a connection with a guy and go out on dates when I’m home watching the kids. It’s gonna drive me crazy and turn me on when she is out with the guy. Then when the guy allows me I can watch him fuck my wife silly. We are young couple in out mid 20s and I want too hear other couples have lovers and how is it for them?

and the thing is we been in this life for less then a year but it’s helped me and my wife open up and talk more and we have way better sex because of it. I wanna hear if this life style has helped your relationship with your spouse? I fucking love my wife !!!
In my opinion this is bad idea. Dont forget your wife have a feelings too and sooner or later she can fall in love with her regular bull. My advice is never go with same bull more than 2/3 times.

Reactions: Johnfunone
Some couples like to attack with a bull, even if it gets into love. Provided bull is very understanding and cares about actual marriage of couple then its a win win situation. Been doing it for years.

Reactions: Really and Bowlerlb
I"ve been with the same 2 bulls for almost 4 years now. Do I love them? Yes but not the way I love my husband. They provide me with incredible sex, are wonderful guys to be around and they make me happy. That being said I would never do any thing to destroy or hurt my marriage to my husband.

Over the years my wife has had 12 different men. She has deep feelings for some and some are just a fuck when they come over.
For some reason I have never been concerned about my wife feelings for them and leaving me. Our marriage is in a much better place now than it was before we started this lifestyle.
Just one thing I would say. Every couple makes their own rules and norms. My bulls do not decide if I get to watch or not. If they are in my house I watch when I want. I freely give up my bed to them but I still have some control.

I"ve been with the same 2 bulls for almost 4 years now. Do I love them? Yes but not the way I love my husband. They provide me with incredible sex, are wonderful guys to be around and they make me happy. That being said I would never do any thing to destroy or hurt my marriage to my husband.
That’s how I feel my wife feels, we act like best friends and we also have good sex but I and her enjoy the sex with other guys , it’s our fetish and it works for us

Over the years my wife has had 12 different men. She has deep feelings for some and some are just a fuck when they come over.
For some reason I have never been concerned about my wife feelings for them and leaving me. Our marriage is in a much better place now than it was before we started this lifestyle.
Just one thing I would say. Every couple makes their own rules and norms. My bulls do not decide if I get to watch or not. If they are in my house I watch when I want. I freely give up my bed to them but I still have some control.
Thanks man I definitely enjoy the feed back

Yes it does help strengthen relationship especially when both accept the Idea. She wants to go out with him alone is mostly bcoz she may not be comfortable with you around. She might still be thinking about your feelings... After we started seeing other couples My wife couldn't do infront of me & I would be worried if the guy is treating her properly. After she did it infront of us she felt more comfortable & safe & now she prefers all 4 of us on the same bed. He makes her squirt so much that she is into him for pure physical pleasure.

Sorry I misspelled attach
So continuing my reply, yeah by attachment I never meant a bull takes over a couple's marriage... And never did I thought about it when I'm with my attached couple's wives.... The main idea itself is they attach sexually and apart from that even more but the bull is always considerate to mind the gap, that she has an actual Hubby and that should always remain her hubby.

Reactions: spin418
Adding more, a couple I'm with since 5 years, the wife calls me her hubby, it's their ease, they both enjoy it, she likes to share info of her kids, their family development etc, besides of course our good fuck sessions, and hubby loves her for being that attached to me...
To be honest, I know a couple where hubby likes to be denied sexually and emotionally both by wife.. But I've been always kept the difference that she'll always be his wife... Else what's the fun.